wazua Wed, Jun 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

10 Pages«<23456>»
Wahi kuwahi
thingira
#61 Posted : Sunday, August 24, 2008 6:35:00 PM

are there any kuwahis out there,or is coca-cola just £ucking with peoples' minds?
I can smell a hoax of only 2 kuwahis overall,and all yet to be released.

If you can't beat them,arrange to have them beaten.
-George Carlin
eduboy
#62 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 8:13:00 AM

i have wahi 1 m i want somebody with kuwahi 1 M he/she gives me 400k na yeye aende na 600k juu kuwahi ni ndoto kupata,250k,anipe 150k,100k,anipe 40k i

surfpoint cyber cafe
super fast speeds soko centre 1st flr unit 53 ronald ngala street nairobi
faa
#63 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 9:30:00 AM

Cocacola East Africa new wahi kuwahi competition is just another scam,There is not even a single kuwahi to be won,its just another fake competition to try and slow down the Alvaro wave,otherwise dont be cheaten,there is no money to be won,

Just like the BBC radio and TV competiton,which were fake,BBC was fined 220 million last month for cheating its customers,likewise Cocacola should also be prosecuted,

A close confidant of mine who works in Coca cola HQ through Nairobi Bottlers conceded to me that the company has only set aside 5.25 million for adverstising only and creating awareness about the competiton.

Let Kenyans style up.

yayo
Soulfood
#64 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 3:06:00 PM

@faa

I' ve been thinking the same too. have u heard the responses of the few winners interviewed. they just sound so fake,almost all are bila words to express their joy. they all go like 'i have no words bla bla bla'

then another mama says they collected a winning crown in a hotel with baba watoto,how lucky can u get.

am on my way to also okota my kuwahi 1M

always remember you're unique,just like everyone else
Creativemind
#65 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2008 2:29:00 PM

With the ongoing Wahi Kuwahi Campaign from Coke,It is hard to find someone with your corresponding Wahi or Kuwahi.

The situations at times is so desperate that a slight portion of consumers have begun seeing the whole promotion as a hoax.

So as to give both the consumer and the producer a win-sin situation,we have designed this Interface to help you book a certain KUWAHI or WAHI and as soon as the match is found,you are notified. To even give you more options,we have made the system to be sending you alerts upto a maximum of 10 numbers with your corresponding WAHI or KUWAHI.

SYSTEM FUNCTIONS:
- WAHI and KUWAHI matches are matched on a first-come-first-served basis.
- The service is served on a premium SMS billing infrastructure.
- User books KUWAHIs of a certain amount by sending WAHI#AMOUNT e.g. WAHI#1000 to 4113.
- User books WAHIs of a certain amount by sending KUWAHI#AMOUNT e.g. KUWAHI#1000 to 4113.
- Each SMS Costs KSHS 20 above normal rates.
- Service Available in Kenya Only
- Each Subscription will get you BEST 10 matches. Each two SMS alerts have a 3-hour time-frame between them.
- User can unsubscribe even before the FIRST alert by sending WAHI#KUWAHI OFF to 4113.

Feel FREE to contact us about this service anytime using ZUNGUKA at SYMBIOTIC dot CO dot KE

DISCLAIMER

This service costs Ksh.20 above premium rate per sms received. This service is not run by the CocaCola Company and is only meant to link participants who may be interested in cashing in their bottle tops. We do not promise linkages to anyone nor can we verify the nature and or character of the participant. Participants must exercise caution when engaging with their matches and are advised to meet with strangers in public places. To stop service alerts simply send WAHI#KUWAHI OFF to 4113
Creativemind
#66 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2008 2:31:00 PM

With the ongoing Wahi Kuwahi Campaign from Coke,It is hard to find someone with your corresponding Wahi or Kuwahi.

The situations at times is so desperate that a slight portion of consumers have begun seeing the whole promotion as a hoax.

So as to give both the consumer and the producer a win-sin situation,we have designed this Interface to help you book a certain KUWAHI or WAHI and as soon as the match is found,you are notified. To even give you more options,we have made the system to be sending you alerts upto a maximum of 10 numbers with your corresponding WAHI or KUWAHI.

SYSTEM FUNCTIONS:
- User books KUWAHIs of a certain amount by sending WAHI#AMOUNT e.g. WAHI#1000 to 4113.
- User books WAHIs of a certain amount by sending KUWAHI#AMOUNT e.g. KUWAHI#1000 to 4113.
- Each Subscription will get you BEST 10 matches. Each two SMS alerts have a 3-hour time-frame between them.
- User can unsubscribe even before the FIRST alert by sending WAHI#KUWAHI OFF to 4113.

Feel FREE to contact us about this service anytime using ZUNGUKA at SYMBIOTIC dot CO dot KE

DISCLAIMER

This service costs Ksh.20 above premium rate per sms received. This service is not run by the CocaCola Company and is only meant to link participants who may be interested in cashing in their bottle tops. We do not promise linkages to anyone nor can we verify the nature and or character of the participant. Participants must exercise caution when engaging with their matches and are advised to meet with strangers in public places. To stop service alerts simply send WAHI#KUWAHI OFF to 4113
Creativemind
#67 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2008 2:32:00 PM

SYSTEM FUNCTIONS:

DISCLAIMER

mlefu
#68 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2008 2:36:00 PM

sk..delete this user..

muthomi mugi aiikagia maitho kabere...
Creativemind
#69 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2008 2:44:00 PM

http://www.zunguka.com/wahi/

SYSTEM FUNCTIONS:

DISCLAIMER

http://www.zunguka.com/wahi/

bushlink
#70 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2008 3:16:00 PM

creative mind is just seen an opportunity door open.

nway my take on this is that coz the betting & licensing board cannot allow a open scam to go on,the kuwahi bottles of soda are some where in the godowns & will be released on 29th sep when the competion is almost over.

i have been to coast,western & r.valley over the past few weeks n they too have wahi only

My Happiness makes me Happy too.
PATTIE
#71 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2009 3:41:00 AM

@all

wahi kuwahi is back

got have about 5 tops of 5000bob kuwahi 6 tops of 1000bob wahi

any skerians with matching tops we kula this mali.

deal: 50/50

submit

@ngums
KenSaf
#72 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2009 3:57:00 AM

It is back. Any SKerian who managed to win in the last competition

You can’t always control the wind,but you can control the sails
Doors of opportunity don't just open , they have to be unlocked & it's up to you to turn the knob.
nahdy
#73 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2009 5:18:00 AM

thot i had d old soda y.day,so they r back. mmmh
youngNrich
#74 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2009 5:49:00 AM

I have a 5k KUWAHI any offers? nway are there any wahi 5k out there really or is this crap

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,committed citizens can change the world. Indeed,it is the only thing that ever has. N we here are eager to change the investment world in kenya
kabwato
#75 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2009 12:13:00 PM

that thing is never real ......who has ever won out there ???
Stra
#76 Posted : Saturday, April 18, 2009 7:30:00 PM

Got 2No. 5k kuwahis. If have 5k wahi will get a 2k; anyone?

'A ship in harbour is safe; but that is not what ships are made for'.

Pierce
#77 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2009 5:32:00 AM

This thing is a mere sham
Stra
#78 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2009 7:49:00 PM

@deadpot,

Did you say that you have wahi's 50k & 100k? Shout as i have kuwahis of similar amount.

@Marimari

If it's true u have wahi's 50k & 500k may i know.

My email mkhenri@gmail.com

'A ship in harbour is safe; but that is not what ships are made for'.

sayshap
#79 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2009 11:08:00 AM

The 'month is bad' and I have a KUWAHI worth 5K.....Anyone in the house with a matching WAHI?Sharing ratio negotiable.

I never follow my dreams,instead I hunt them down and beat them up into submission...!
McReggae
#80 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2009 11:28:00 AM

This time roound KUWAHIs ndio zimejaa!!!!

Make money.....then you will enjoy all the fine things in life!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".