wazua Sat, Sep 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

29 Pages«<23456>»
Gor Mahia F.C : The Nuisance
Magigi
#61 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2013 6:54:59 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Can Gor be banned for like 3 years playing in empty stadium. What are the rules on this.

That boy may never play again...his career and source of income cut off completely...I am deeply affected..
Obi 1 Kanobi
#62 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2013 7:39:09 PM

Magigi wrote:
Attending a Gor Mahia match is like having unprotected sex with a prostitute. Lucky if you come out unscathed! Why rough a Sofapaka player even after they had won the match? Sad when people are living 100 years back!

When did this happen. As far as I know Gor is playing Sofapaka on wednesday. Ama now you can predict the future.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
Magigi
#63 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2013 7:43:10 PM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Magigi wrote:
Attending a Gor Mahia match is like having unprotected sex with a prostitute. Lucky if you come out unscathed! Why rough a Sofapaka player even after they had won the match? Sad when people are living 100 years back!

When did this happen. As far as I know Gor is playing Sofapaka on wednesday. Ama now you can predict the future.

Sorry...Sony sugar...na hapana googles hapa. This is serious..
mawinder
#64 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2013 7:43:50 PM

Coolio wrote:
Magigi wrote:

Very disgusting! what will happen when they are diclared winners????

The fans are also looters.Remember during PEV the looting that went on in Kisumu?
Mukiri
#65 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2013 8:00:35 PM

mawinder wrote:
Coolio wrote:
Magigi wrote:

The fans are also looters.Remember during PEV the looting that went on in Kisumu?

Are they the ones who also uproot railway lines?

Proverbs 19:21
murchr
#66 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2013 8:02:16 PM

Mukiri wrote:
mawinder wrote:
Coolio wrote:
Magigi wrote:

No they are the ones who burn tires and stone cars on highways
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Njung'e
#67 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2013 8:24:54 PM

Coolio wrote:
[quote=Magigi]

Two things will happen;
1.A few lifes and property will be lost.
2.It will mark the end of the Tom Mboya statue.

See the idiots here in an unprovoked attack to Waiswa and Kasaya....or could the goal-keeper have been attacked because of saving a penalty?

http://www.goal.com/en-k...t-of-season?ICID=SP_HN_1
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
alma
#68 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2013 8:55:31 PM

I keep on saying there is nothing worse than Gor Mahia hooligans. I'm also consistent that if that team cannot name and shame and prosecute their hooligans and looters, they are also looters and holigans.

Just like Kdf.

When did a whole country become victims and prisoners of these thugs. Ban that team forever.
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
Mukiri
#69 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2013 9:02:19 PM

murchr wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
mawinder wrote:
Coolio wrote:
Magigi wrote:

@Murchr, Okei, Thank you for the clarification. But what about what @Mawinder has said?

urstill1
#70 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2013 10:27:59 PM

Mukiri wrote:
murchr wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
mawinder wrote:
Coolio wrote:
Magigi wrote:

@Murchr, Okei, Thank you for the clarification. But what about what @Mawinder has said?

Trying to bring his favourite topic.
mawinder
#71 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2013 11:10:09 PM

I remember one day when the Muthurwa hawkers whipped those Gor hooligans.
harrydre
#72 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2013 1:01:48 AM

Njung'e wrote:
[quote=Coolio][quote=Magigi]

Two things will happen;

See the idiots here in an unprovoked attack to Waiswa and Kasaya....or could the goal-keeper have been attacked because of saving a penalty. http://www.goal.com/en-k...-of-season?ICID=SP_HN_1[/quote]

mannerless..hardly will 2 months pass without an incident from these idiots.

Football is a game of entertainment and Gor Mahia fans should be made to understand the same
i.am.back!!!!
Am
#73 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2013 8:10:26 AM

harrydre wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

Two things will happen;

See the idiots here in an unprovoked attack to Waiswa and Kasaya....or could the goal-keeper have been attacked because of saving a penalty. http://www.goal.com/en-k...-of-season?ICID=SP_HN_1[/quote]

Football is a game of entertainment and Gor Mahia fans should be made to understand the same

Reason We need to be careful when electing leaders especially at the national level.Now can you for a moment Imagine this mentality for someone at the throne?
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God..
Magigi
#74 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2013 8:13:30 AM

Am wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

Two things will happen;

Reason We need to be careful when electing leaders especially at the national level.Now can you for a moment Imagine this mentality for someone at the throne?

@am...don't agree with you on anything but on this one I think people need to get a bit civilised..this is barbaric
Pedes
#75 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2013 8:37:25 AM

I do think the club is at a loss on how to handle the situation. Some of the Gor players tried to help the Sony players,C&P

The fans attacked the Sony players and particularly seemed keen on causing bodily harm to Sony’s flamboyant custodian Kasaya as Gor Mahia’s Anthony Akumu and his teammates tried in vain to shield their opponents from the mob baying for their blood.

Fining Gor, playing in empty stadiums hasn't worked so far, and it makes the hooligans get away with destruction cause they know/assume someone else (the club they support/the entire Gor fan club) will be blamed and pick up the tab.

When you attend a Gor match there are plenty of decent people, but there are some guys that have negative and primitive energy that makes you wonder.

There has to be a way of arresting that level of hooliganism.
If you stay ready, no need to get ready.
bebeto
#76 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2013 10:17:50 AM

Pedes wrote:
I do think the club is at a loss on how to handle the situation. Some of the Gor players tried to help the Sony players,C&P

The fans attacked the Sony players and particularly seemed keen on causing bodily harm to Sony’s flamboyant custodian Kasaya as Gor Mahia’s Anthony Akumu and his teammates tried in vain to shield their opponents from the mob baying for their blood.

Fining Gor, playing in empty stadiums hasn't worked so far, and it makes the hooligans get away with destruction cause they know/assume someone else (the club they support/the entire Gor fan club) will be blamed and pick up the tab.

When you attend a Gor match there are plenty of decent people, but there are some guys that have negative and primitive energy that makes you wonder.

There has to be a way of arresting that level of hooliganism.

Salute to Akumu and Co. Applause . it shows there are sane people even in Gor....but the management need to deal with this issue once and for all. Its sickening!
"The chief danger in life is that you may take too many precautions" - Alfred adler
Wendz
#77 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2013 2:56:18 PM

alma wrote:
I keep on saying there is nothing worse than Gor Mahia hooligans. I'm also consistent that if that team cannot name and shame and prosecute their hooligans and looters, they are also looters and holigans.

Just like Kdf.

When did a whole country become victims and prisoners of these thugs. Ban that team forever.

Well, if my memory serves me right, there was a time that these hooligans of fans wanted to beat the players too for being defeated... who remembers that? So essentially, the players may not have much control over the fans.

But to say some fans are hooligans and looters is making those names sound bad.... these fellas are worse. the last time (i think it was like a week or two ago) when they were at Nyayo stadium, some fella tried to snatch a phone from a motorist who was ahead of me. Unbelievable the class of fans these fellas are..... however, there were others that looked and behaved decently.... may be a handful.
maka
#78 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2013 3:03:29 PM

Wendz wrote:
alma wrote:

Just like Kdf.

Well, if my memory serves me right, there was a time that these hooligans of fans wanted to beat the players too for being defeated... who remembers that? So essentially, the players may not have much control over the fans.

But to say some fans are hooligans and looters is making those names sound bad.... these fellas are worse. the last time (i think it was like a week or two ago) when they were at Nyayo stadium, some fella tried to snatch a phone from a motorist who was ahead of me. Unbelievable the class of fans these fellas are..... however, there were others that looked and behaved decently.... may be a handful.

I think it depends where the fans come from....
possunt quia posse videntur
Am
#79 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2013 4:01:55 PM

maka wrote:
Wendz wrote:
alma wrote:

Just like Kdf.

A big % , and I said not all but a big No of Kogalo fans are Imbeciles, Simple.Lets Stop beating about the Bush. Those who have not seen how they behave after losing a match (and sometimes when they win but unconvincingly) should ask those who know. The once Lifted a VITZ shoulder high and dropped it in front on me once on Jogoo road.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God..
Mukiri
#80 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2013 5:49:30 PM

maka wrote:
Wendz wrote:
alma wrote:

Just like Kdf.

As in county, ama?