wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages«<234
ODM threatens to Disband KACC
Wa_ithaka
#61 Posted : Monday, January 10, 2011 1:54:35 PM

I think what Rachel Wambui said was taken out of context. There are many bigger scandals out there and I think the domo brigade was just saying that the rest akina Amos "the uprooter"; Shabaan should also fall on their swords.
The Governor of Nyeri - 2017
Njung'e
#62 Posted : Monday, January 10, 2011 3:57:12 PM

@Wa-Bushes,
I think the Odomo's are coming up fast and furious because they are recent and less well choreographed and thus they give the investigating team an easy time.....but finally,i am certain PLO will catch up na zile sugu.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
kadonye
#63 Posted : Monday, January 10, 2011 4:08:59 PM

Njung'e wrote:
@Wa-Bushes,
I think the Odomo's are coming up fast and furious because they are recent and less well choreographed and thus they give the investigating team an easy time.....but finally,i am certain PLO will catch up na zile sugu.

It could be also that PNU thieves have been hounded out by the ODM dominated parliament which is lenient on its own thievesThink
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
Robinhood
#64 Posted : Tuesday, January 11, 2011 7:30:00 AM

My thinking is that this is not the way the script was supposed to run. ODM guys were supposed to be the 'clean' guys while PNU was the party of Anglo leasing. ODOMOs now feign surprise on finding they have more 'Anglos' than PNU. What a rude shock!!

In the meantime, the PLO list of four is dominated by ODM. Too bad.
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
MaichBlack
#65 Posted : Tuesday, January 11, 2011 9:12:13 AM

Robinhood wrote:
My thinking is that this is not the way the script was supposed to run. ODM guys were supposed to be the 'clean' guys while PNU was the party of Anglo leasing. ODOMOs now feign surprise on finding they have more 'Anglos' than PNU. What a rude shock!!

In the meantime, the PLO list of four is dominated by ODM. Too bad.

In the mind of ODM stalwarts, PLO was supposed to be their puppet. Ooh how badly it backfired on them!!! They forgot PLO is a man with ambitions - presidential ambitions no less!

I hope his broom sweeps far and wide - ODM, PNU, UDM, KANU, Sisi kwa Sisi, Apolitical - anyone and everyone who is corrupt. I pay too much in taxes - sometimes as many as four times on the same money - and it's too painful to watch it being stolen by ANYONE!!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Njung'e
#66 Posted : Tuesday, January 11, 2011 4:31:51 PM

hahaha!!!....PLO has dismissed those domos....and he is going for more.I really like this.Watu WAKONDE KABISA!!

http://www.capitalfm.co....rt-over-graft-11165.html
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
bwenyenye
#67 Posted : Tuesday, January 11, 2011 4:52:56 PM

"We had presented about 23 files to the AG in the last quarter of last year and we got the nod to prosecute most of them. Prosecutions have been commenced across the country and they are going on," Mr Lumumba said.

Who are the others? We only seemto know WR,HK,MW.

I Think Therefore I Am