wazua Thu, Jul 4, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

125 Pages«<3738394041>»
Uhuru versus Raila 2017
Amores
#761 Posted : Friday, June 16, 2017 7:49:52 PM

harrydre wrote:
The mammoths in Bomet! I need not even post. Isaac rutto kwisa!

I have just seen it on Twitter. Yeah, I think Ruto will have it rough.
I am happy
FRM2011
#762 Posted : Friday, June 16, 2017 9:45:37 PM

Baratang wrote:
@FRM2011...Pole sana for the Nithi rally reception. It seems the tharakas and moderate imentis here are really really reeeally bored of your everyday political stereotyped rhetoric...ohh kitaibiwo! kiliibiwo! waizi wa kura! kura zinazonunuliwa na zitakapo nunuliwa ni mingi kuliko voters...eish!!!
You might have some sympathisers in the imenti region. But, tell your guy not to waste his time in tigania and igembe. It might turn out to be another Nithi.Sad

Thanks for the heads up. Very few people can claim authority on meru/tharaka political dynamics. I am not one of them.

My take has been that there are some unresolved issues between these voters and jubilee and NASA provides a convenient leverage. The warm reception could be aimed at Jubilee. Again I may be wrong. 8/8/2017 ndio musema kweli.
Baratang
#763 Posted : Friday, June 16, 2017 10:13:57 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
Baratang wrote:
@FRM2011...Pole sana for the Nithi rally reception. It seems the tharakas and moderate imentis here are really really reeeally bored of your everyday political stereotyped rhetoric...ohh kitaibiwo! kiliibiwo! waizi wa kura! kura zinazonunuliwa na zitakapo nunuliwa ni mingi kuliko voters...eish!!!
You might have some sympathisers in the imenti region. But, tell your guy not to waste his time in tigania and igembe. It might turn out to be another Nithi.Sad

Thanks for the heads up. Very few people can claim authority on meru/tharaka political dynamics. I am not one of them.

My take has been that there are some unresolved issues between these voters and jubilee and NASA provides a convenient leverage. The warm reception could be aimed at Jubilee. Again I may be wrong. 8/8/2017 ndio musema kweli.

My friend, whether there are issues with jubilee or not is really irrelevant in Nithi and Meru counties. Like I have told you Nasa has not uttered anything important in this region during its past campaign except the usual song and thus the voters deliberately refused to turn up for the rally. Meru town, we have a lot of people wanting to be entertained but not interested in what Nasa will be promising…they already know. The situation becomes even worse as you head towards the larger Nyambene.
Bigchick
#764 Posted : Saturday, June 17, 2017 9:59:19 AM

Amores wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Word on the streets has it that Gov Ruto has pulled out of the NASWA campaigns to concentrate on his reelection bid.So no cash to the NASWA kitty from him.

Mdvd said since he is not a presidential candidate he will only offer technical support not cash.

Naona Mambo Yakiharibika🎵🎶🎼Yaharibika kwa .......wenu🎶🎼🎵
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Baratang
#765 Posted : Saturday, June 17, 2017 10:49:20 AM

Bigchick wrote:
Amores wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Word on the streets has it that Gov Ruto has pulled out of the NASWA campaigns to concentrate on his reelection bid.So no cash to the NASWA kitty from him.

Mdvd said since he is not a presidential candidate he will only offer technical support not cash.

Ruto Isaac will not offer any technical support either.He has to put out the fires in his own backyard first and it will not be that easy. I think this guy is done for this time round.
Gathige
#766 Posted : Saturday, June 17, 2017 11:30:37 AM

Bigchick wrote:
Amores wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Isaac seems not not be campaigning not very from from his Bomet base- Narok, Nakuru, etc, just in case there is a fire and he needs to stop it. He may have realized there is no excitement among his other co-pall bearers and has decided to fight for his own survival
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Gathige
#767 Posted : Saturday, June 17, 2017 11:36:42 AM

It looks like UMK will not be in Nbi any time soon. He seems to be enjoying his campaign road trips and by the time he is done, it will be just when the campaign period will have been officially over. That's what they call enjoying yourself doing something and getting paid for it.

"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
wazuaguest
#768 Posted : Saturday, June 17, 2017 11:37:03 AM

Baratang wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Amores wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Ruto Isaac will not offer any technical support either.He has to put out the fires in his own backyard first and it will not be that easy. I think this guy is done for this time round.

There are so manywrong things with this NASWA arrangement.
Now what happens when RAO win the election?will they start pushing him for all positions or they will only offer technical assistance to him?
Africa belongs to Africans.
wazuaguest
#769 Posted : Saturday, June 17, 2017 11:39:48 AM

Baratang wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Amores wrote:
harrydre wrote:

There are so manywrong things with this NASWA arrangement.
Now what happens when RAO win the election?will they start pushing him for all positions or they will only offer technical assistance to him?
Second problem,if you want to fund NASA,who are you contributing to?MDVD?WETA?RUTTO?RAO?KALANZO?As in if they win who do you call for payback?
Africa belongs to Africans.
kaka2za
#770 Posted : Saturday, June 17, 2017 11:47:33 AM

The only bet that am ready to place is that no candidate will get over 54%.
Hii mambo ya sijui 70%+1 na 10M votes ni ndoto tu.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Gathige
#771 Posted : Saturday, June 17, 2017 11:54:41 AM

@FRM2011, now that you are close to the NASA nerve centre, can you alert the NASA campaign organizers to improve on the sound system and decor during the campaigns does not look one befitting a president in waiting. Those mikes are too big, one has to hold three at a time and the tents a quite an eye-sore.

Rahatupu
#772 Posted : Saturday, June 17, 2017 12:01:53 PM

Gathige wrote:
@FRM2011, now that you are close to the NASA nerve centre, can you alert the NASA campaign organizers to improve on the sound system and decor during the campaigns does not look one befitting a president in waiting. Those mikes are too big, one has to hold three at a time and the tents a quite an eye-sore.

Pesa onge. They get what they pay for
Njung'e
#773 Posted : Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:33:21 PM

Gathige wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Amores wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Isaac seems not not be campaigning not very from from his Bomet base- Narok, Nakuru, etc, just in case there is a fire and he needs to stop it. He may have realized there is no excitement among his other co-pall bearers and has decided to fight for his own survival

I expect Wetangula and Orengo to scatter very soon too. They have serious fires to put out in their backyards. That will leave the 3 principals. I can't see enough energy in them to see them to the finish line......and if they do, they will not recognize one another at the finish linesmile
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Bigchick
#774 Posted : Saturday, June 17, 2017 3:42:56 PM

Meanwhile today in Kakamega,the mammoth!Wacha tuu!

Bandu Bachenjire huko pia

Naona mambo yakiharibika🎵🎶🎼

Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
newfarer
#775 Posted : Saturday, June 17, 2017 4:18:49 PM

why is no one addressing this fall army worm menace

https://www.standardmedi...armyworms-ravage-fields

left to sort itself, life will be tougher after 8/8/17 regardless of the winner. more so as the winner will be more concerned with recouping the cost incurred in paying bloggers to drum for their support,hop from one place to another looking for mammoths
punda amecheka
FRM2011
#776 Posted : Saturday, June 17, 2017 4:41:33 PM

I am realizing many of us aren't very good at reading political trends.

Jubilee in Kakamega. Are the numbers likely to improve ? Well Uhuru did badly in KK in 2013. 2%. Actually apart from the urban constituencies of lurambi and likuyani, all the rest gave him an average of 500 votes.

Sadly, they are repeating same strategy of relying on so called pointmen. Right word is brokers.

Mumias east and west did 300 votes each. But the two Mumias jubilee pointmen washiali and Rashid have made a fortune from Jubilee. One would think consolidating the mt.elgon vote in bgm and teso in Busia would make more sense.

Mulembe nation Jubilee top honcho, ababu namwaba, could not address a rally in his own Busia county. Uhuru had to rescue him from his own people. So is it that the voters love Uhuru but dislike his pointmen ? 50 days to know the answer.

Sikio la kufa halina Dawa.
FRM2011
#777 Posted : Saturday, June 17, 2017 5:19:22 PM

Political statistics 101. I am only doing this to elevate the level and quality of debate in the coming days.

Kiambu, nairobi, Nakuru, muranga and Meru are Uhuru's​ top 5. They gave him 42% of his votes last time. The top ten gave him 70%. Pareto's 80/20 principle at work here.

Nairobi and Nakuru are cosmo. NASA has 50% and 20% of the votes respectively. Kiambu gives NASA 10%. It's in Meru where the battle gets intense.

For Rao, the top ten aren't carrying so much weight.

Some people can't understand why Isaac Ruto is in NASA. Had 4,000 voters n Eldoret voted cord, we would have gone for a run-off.

"Mwenye macho haambiwi tazama".
Angelica _ann
#778 Posted : Saturday, June 17, 2017 5:31:05 PM

Njung'e wrote:
Gathige wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Amores wrote:
harrydre wrote:

I expect Wetangula and Orengo to scatter very soon too. They have serious fires to put out in their backyards. That will leave the 3 principals. I can't see enough energy in them to see them to the finish line......and if they do, they will not recognize one another at the finish linesmile

Orengo Jimmy ja Ugenya Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Baratang
#779 Posted : Saturday, June 17, 2017 5:45:12 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

Political statistics 101. I am only doing this to elevate the level and quality of debate in the coming days.

Kiambu, nairobi, Nakuru, muranga and Meru are Uhuru's​ top 5. They gave him 42% of his votes last time. The top ten gave him 70%. Pareto's 80/20 principle at work here.

Nairobi and Nakuru are cosmo. NASA has 50% and 20% of the votes respectively. Kiambu gives NASA 10%. It's in Meru where the battle gets intense.

For Rao, the top ten aren't carrying so much weight.

Some people can't understand why Isaac Ruto is in NASA. Had 4,000 voters n Eldoret voted cord, we would have gone for a run-off.

"Mwenye macho haambiwi tazama".

You see @FRM2011 you are doing too much hypothetical statistics which the "late"georgesoros (pbuh) and his compatriots aka kassano and matamu did but ended up very disappointed. McReggae tried the same in pre 2013, result...he scuttled his butt out of wazua. Nobody knows where he disappeared to..
My advice is, treat your percentage figures with a 40% error margin unless you are a demographic scientist. That is why some guys dont last long after general electionssmile
Realtreaty
#780 Posted : Saturday, June 17, 2017 7:34:14 PM

"LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE"

Luhyas have the option to vote for Jubilee bearing in mind they have their sister/daughter in DP home.
Raila has also stolen a wife from them
Raila tells Luhyas they cannot lead before Luos and therefore their Uongozi will come from Ramogi. This belittles them to cooks and watchmen reason Raila relegated his wife at the back after 2013 and is now fronting her to help cook the broth.
Rachael is a Kenya Second Lady who aims to be First come 2022. She has the age and capacity.
So Luhyas should decide and not follow MaDVD and Wetabix blindly.

As Mutahi Ngunyi had put it Raila was running against Kalonzo by putting MaDVD as plan B if Melon bolted
So MaDVD and Wetabix agree on anything as far as there is a Lollipop!!!