wazua Wed, Jun 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

39 Pages«<3435363738>»
Other religious discourse
AlphDoti
#701 Posted : Wednesday, January 31, 2018 10:23:00 AM

Mukiri wrote:
Christianity is no guarantee of passage to heaven...

You are so right @mukiri: Christianity cannot guarantee you heaven.

What people are following today, we don't know. We wonder if they are following their church or they are following Jesus Christ pbuh. If they are following the church, then the chances of going into hell is very high. But if they are following Jesus Christ pbuh, in shaa allah they shall go to heaven.
masukuma
#702 Posted : Wednesday, January 31, 2018 6:47:30 PM

Mukiri wrote:
Christianity is no guarantee of passage to heaven, much the same way being something else doesn't necessarily mean condemnation.

For it is written, some will say they knew Him, but He'll deny them....
It is written, In as much as you did, even to the very least of them, you did unto Me...

here you go setting your own question - I never asked what's the passage to heaven... I just asked if a muslim rejecting the divinity of Jesus and doing everything else right will go to heaven and your answer is YES..

let me
To @Alph - any Christian (in the standard description of a Christian) i.e. recognizing the divinity of Jesus - WILL GO TO HELL!

To @Mukiri a Muslim (in the standard description of a Muslim) i.e. rejecting the divinity Jesus and not doing any 'bad' or what you would consider a 'vice' eligible for heaven - YES. To Mukiri you are only f*cked by your actions not by recognition of the divinity Jesus.

So the only person who is supposed to talk about the conduct of people (good, bad, acceptable actions) is Mukiri... because to Alph... it doesn't matter how 'good' a person you are since if you consider Jesus as God - you are f*cked!!

All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
AlphDoti
#703 Posted : Wednesday, January 31, 2018 9:03:12 PM

The point is not about the conduct of people (good, bad, acceptable actions) etc rather the point is whether they submit to Almighty God and obey his commands.

"All of us deserve to go there, but only those who follow Christ will avoid it" (Romans 6:23)!

So, if you are not faithfully following Jesus Christ pbuh, then make correction now to rectify your ways! Otherwise, the destination is hell.

That is why I asked: are you following Jesus Christ pbuh?
Mukiri
#704 Posted : Thursday, February 01, 2018 10:31:56 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
The point is not about the conduct of people (good, bad, acceptable actions) etc rather the point is whether they submit to Almighty God and obey his commands.

"All of us deserve to go there, but only those who follow Christ will avoid it" (Romans 6:23)!

So, if you are not faithfully following Jesus Christ pbuh, then make correction now to rectify your ways! Otherwise, the destination is hell.

Are you?

Proverbs 19:21
AlphDoti
#705 Posted : Thursday, February 01, 2018 1:04:43 PM

Mukiri wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Are you?

Yes.

In terms of following the teaching of Jesus Christ (peace be upon him), the Muslims follow, more than those who claim to be Christians themselves.

IMPORTANT: Do not misquote me, I am not saying that Muslims are better than Christians. I am saying we are following your Bible better. We are following Jesus Christ pbuh better... This is what I'm saying.

Why don't you follow your Bible also? Why don't you follow Jesus Christ pbuh? I dare you!

The Quran that says:
"...come to common terms as between us and you: that we worship none but Almighty God [alone]; that we associate no partners with Him [like divinity of Jesus]..." Quran 3.64I
masukuma
#706 Posted : Thursday, February 01, 2018 3:19:25 PM

AlphDoti wrote:

Chief... don't set your own questions then answer them... My question is very very clear!! don't alter it - don't change it... if you don't know say 'YOU DON'T KNOW'

Quote:
@Alph - is there any Christian (in the standard description of a Christian) i.e. recognizing the divinity of Jesus and not doing any 'bad' or what you would consider a 'vice' eligible for heaven

Mukiri
#707 Posted : Thursday, February 01, 2018 5:10:48 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Are you?

Yes.

Applause Good

FRM2011
#708 Posted : Saturday, February 10, 2018 1:41:03 PM

https://theithacan.org/o...rsion-therapy-in-kenya/

I don't think any of the top religions is ready or even aware of the epic battle ahead. Its a battle they have already lost before it begins.

masukuma
#709 Posted : Saturday, February 10, 2018 7:57:53 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

I don't think any of the top religions is ready or even aware of the epic battle ahead. Its a battle they have already lost before it begins.

The battle with humanity?
Mukiri
#710 Posted : Saturday, February 10, 2018 8:01:05 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

I note with amusement, that there has been no reply?

AlphDoti
#711 Posted : Monday, February 12, 2018 9:09:50 AM

Mukiri wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

I note with amusement, that there has been no reply

Someone is actually, proudly saying he is being drilled, and that he digs sewage hole! It is amazing...

truly humanity is at risk. I'll stand against it ever... Remember it was when people stopped being bothered by dirty acts of Sodom and Gomorrah that God brought His punishment down...

AlphDoti
#712 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2018 7:45:22 PM

drobos fly wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Thirdly, however, I want to say if @Drobos is honest, then I would like him to listen to my view. Brother, you have sincere attitude towards the word of God. But only one thing is missing, something very, very important: realization of who truly is Lord! Who truly is the Creator and Almighty God. You still have this confusion, thinking Jesus Christ is God Almighty... Only this one bro. I give you this counsel believing that you are comfortable to accept that you may have certain shortcomings and that you are willing to work to improve those shortcomings.

@drobos this is the truth: JESUS CHRISTGOD ALMIGHTY!!

I have to say this, even where I work, it is admirable the way you people pray during the entire day. Nothing stops you, you just do it. Now that's commitment & that's what most Christians lack. I try my best to commit like you guys.

Alphdoti please understand this, in every reference I have made to God's word, I don't brand you as a devil. Anyone can be influenced by the devil to do his bidding including myself but no one should be branded unworthy of God's love.

Please I'm going to pause some questions and don't feel offended but in time just think about them don't rush, you don't have to respond to them immediately, we are not in a competition, you don't have to feel be-littled or defeated... no. I am not here to compete or thump my chest against you. I just need you to consider this:
Quote:
If you believe the Ahlul-Bayt as the only holy and sinless people, was Imam Ali prophesied or written about hundreds of thousands of years ago before they were born? ... No
Was Imam Ali or Imam Hussein's death or matyrdom prophesied that they were going to die as our substitute so that muslims would not face eternal hell? ... No
Did Imam Ali rise from the dead to prove that sin had no power over him if he was indeed sinless? ... No
The fact that Ali remained in his grave is proof that sin kept him there until the day of judgement

What has Allah done for you to be guaranteed heaven? In Islam it's always InshAllah I will go to heaven.
If Allah or mohammed or Imam Ali or Islam in general was merciful and filled with the grace of God, then you know for a fact guaranteed that you would go to heaven.

I really don't want to start a competitive debate and I don't want to fight you because I know you are competitive. Mine is just for your consideration. There quite a number of other issues but I'm not looking to compete or floor you no that's not my goal.

Now! Over to Jesus Christ ≠ God Almighty. What really makes it difficult for us Christians to explain this is the spirit world isn't as logically straight forward as we would want to think, for example healing of the sick, giving sight to the blind.

I actually can't explain that no matter what scientific instruments I gathered before you. The approach that you take towards it cannot capture that. This element called faith has everything to do with it and I can't explain the workings of it but I see it works, that's the truth. Here on earth, God is a fair and just God.

He will reward you accordingly. There is nothing that is impossible before Him. This means He can choose to pause as anything before anyone. He can go to the depths of the sea and interact with His creation. He can choose to appear as an ant and guide and be master amongst the ants.

He can choose to appear in the human race and bear the physical appearance of a man. It's not impossible with God, He is not limited by the physical laws that we are bound by. He effortlessly transcends them. I guess this is also part of the reason it's so difficult to explain but I bet the explanation is not enough no matter how convincing it may sound or appear. Something is missing and I totally understand that.

That's why you are where you are and I'm where I am decisively. It's all coming back to this element called faith and a witness of the Holy Spirit which unfortunately I cannot reproduce, I don't have that power as I'm only merely human. A witness may mean an actually personal visitation of the Spirit of God witnessing to you that Jesus Christ is Lord.

@drobos, so what is the question?

Ask me anything, I will not be offended. Thank you for asking me about my deen, I really appreaciate.
tycho
#713 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2018 4:04:43 PM

masukuma wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

The battle with humanity?

If there's a battle, then it's a battle within humanity.
tycho
#714 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2018 4:06:27 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

What is the battle?

How can such a battle be won or lost?
AlphDoti
#715 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 9:13:15 AM

@mugunda, come here. Since it seems you are not aware, Admin created a thread for any religious discourse. Comply brother.
Lolest!
#716 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 12:21:49 PM

Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
tycho
#717 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 1:17:18 PM

Lolest! wrote:

Therefore, Muslims are just ordinary people like Christians, Buddhists and atheists.

AlphDoti
#718 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 2:07:27 PM

tycho wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Therefore, Muslims are just ordinary people like Christians, Buddhists and atheists.

By name only. Being an atheist by name only does not make you an atheist, you have to live by their believes. Similarly, calling yourself a Christian but not following Christian doctrines does not make you one. Similarly, calling yourself a Muslim or dressing like one but not following fundamentals of Islam, does not make you one. So brothers do not confuse. This is no brainer.
tycho
#719 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 2:19:32 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
tycho wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

By name only. Being an atheist by name only does not make you an atheist, you have to live by their believes. Similarly, calling yourself a Christian but not following Christian doctrines does not make you one. Similarly, calling yourself a Muslim or dressing like one but not following fundamentals of Islam, does not make you one. So brothers do not confuse. This is no brainer.

A name is often enough. 'Muslim' doesn't have a single meaning. For example, your friends were insisting on Halal food because they are .......

Will you fill the dash with; 'Muslim by name', and insist they aren't Muslims in fact?

Do you believe non of the participants observe the five pillars or non has ever proclaimed the supremacy of Allah and his prophet?
tycho
#720 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 12:36:53 PM

Why is it so difficult for people of diverse world views to discuss about God? Could it be that the topic requires an exclusive set of qualifications that few of us have?

If yes, what qualifies a person to speak about God?