wazua Fri, Jun 21, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

125 Pages«<2930313233>»
Uhuru versus Raila 2017
Jump-steady
#601 Posted : Friday, June 02, 2017 4:51:28 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Kurua will overwhelming vote for Jubilee, take that to mshwari savings smile smile smile

smile

@Angie, hiyo ni kitu gani wajameni?
Angelica _ann
#602 Posted : Friday, June 02, 2017 4:56:41 PM

Jump-steady wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Kurua will overwhelming vote for Jubilee, take that to mshwari savings smile smile smile

smile

@Angie, hiyo ni kitu gani wajameni?

Should be Kuria - East and West, my bad, thanks smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Jump-steady
#603 Posted : Friday, June 02, 2017 5:08:27 PM

Meanwhile, 288 acres have been carved out of baba's Kibra and given to the Nubian community. I hope baba will support this noble gesture Pray
Realtreaty
#604 Posted : Friday, June 02, 2017 11:35:44 PM

For President Uhuru and DP Ruto, their Votes are with Kenyans not with counties, MPs, MCAs or Senators. Hope the bllot ppers will have a sequence such that the Voters vote each at different booth or say Presidential Booth should only be used to select President.
harrydre
#605 Posted : Saturday, June 03, 2017 5:17:57 AM

Realtreaty wrote:
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
...and the tribal prophets came from the land of stones after Joshua touched one and exclaimed..."thou shall lead us says the LOP"

This is the time of false Luo prophets who want Raila to build them a church before boarding Bondo express.

http://www.hivisasa.com/posts/5...a-4904-b6e5-769eb1e72196

That church will be no more on 9/8. Heck they might even burn it to the ground. Shida za kujitafutia!!
i.am.back!!!!
hardwood
#606 Posted : Sunday, June 04, 2017 9:16:09 PM

limanika wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Not good. Even if baba has to be sent to bondo in August, let it be respectfully.

Rao not being recognized left a bad taste in my mouth. Why? coz i dont know if it was outright pride by the dynamic duo or prior knowledge he would use the platform to campaign for himself. If it was the former, then i dont feel enthusiastic. if it was the latter they could have mentioned his name or ask him to stand and wave.

But we also know that baba only confirmed too late (on the eve) that he would be attending, hence hadn't been factored into the program and the duo didn't know what to do with him. Even him, if he has protocal officers should have used normal channels to know whether he would be given a slot--this thing of just showing up in meetings and expecting to be given a chance to speak as if it is a right is not mature either

hardwood
#607 Posted : Sunday, June 04, 2017 9:20:14 PM

newfarer
#608 Posted : Sunday, June 04, 2017 10:57:43 PM

issues man issues ,where is the unga .this matters alot to my pocket .I have not come across unga at 90 near my residence .who has?

https://www.standardmedi...rtage-continues-to-bite

A poor lady went to a shop and was told it was not available only for another customer to come and speak to the shopkeeper in his mother tongue and a packet was passed from under the counter. then out of shame the poor lady was offered a packet by the shopkeeper.

to use SGR one must have something in his stomach.start with the basics first
punda amecheka
FRM2011
#609 Posted : Sunday, June 04, 2017 11:01:51 PM

hardwood wrote:

When you find Robert Alai in your team, just know you are in the loosing team.
Realtreaty
#610 Posted : Monday, June 05, 2017 7:28:00 AM

If Raila though he was on a higher note than Uhuru on vote counting idea where he came up with his PARALLEL VOTE COUNTING he will be screwed to know that Uhuru is a Notch higher with a MULTIPLEX VOTE TALLYING that is dependent on Frequency, time, quantity and quality of voting.
What a good Idea from Uhunye
Now baba will retreat as he had gone to the battle to win instead of winning the battle and going to fight!!!
newfarer
#611 Posted : Monday, June 05, 2017 7:43:24 AM

Realtreaty wrote:
If Raila though he was on a higher note than Uhuru on vote counting idea where he came up with his PARALLEL VOTE COUNTING he will be screwed to know that Uhuru is a Notch higher with a MULTIPLEX VOTE TALLYING that is dependent on Frequency, time, quantity and quality of voting.
Now baba will retreat as he had gone to the battle to win instead of winning the battle and going to fight!!!

so who is copying from the other?
punda amecheka
washiku
#612 Posted : Monday, June 05, 2017 9:17:31 AM

Realtreaty wrote:

What the hell is that?
maka
#613 Posted : Monday, June 05, 2017 9:23:27 AM

Realtreaty wrote:

I thought Jubilee was shouting it was illegal?
possunt quia posse videntur
harrydre
#614 Posted : Monday, June 05, 2017 10:00:19 AM

FRM2011 wrote:
hardwood wrote:

When you find Robert Alai in your team, just know you are in the loosing team.

Wacha alai atafute Unga! Tricky coz he is assumed to be a mole.
i.am.back!!!!
Angelica _ann
#615 Posted : Monday, June 05, 2017 10:34:16 AM

washiku wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

What the hell is that?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Same here totally lost. enyewe elections bring the best out of people and high sycophancy levels.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
madollar
#616 Posted : Monday, June 05, 2017 11:09:22 AM

NASA is holding rally after rally while Jubilee is hopping from one shopping centre to another.In Nakuru for instance it was one rally in afraha stadium for NASA while Uhuru drove all the way from elburgon upto naivasha making stopovers along the way.With the fear of being called a copycat I don't see anyone changing his strategy but this will be one of the key talking points post elections.
Nandwa
#617 Posted : Monday, June 05, 2017 12:13:22 PM

maka wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

I thought Jubilee was shouting it was illegal?

Planning to announce oneself as winner is what is illegal.
Tallying for candidates has always been with us.
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
gmg
#618 Posted : Monday, June 05, 2017 12:29:54 PM

madollar wrote:
NASA is holding rally after rally while Jubilee is hopping from one shopping centre to another.In Nakuru for instance it was one rally in afraha stadium for NASA while Uhuru drove all the way from elburgon upto naivasha making stopovers along the way.With the fear of being called a copycat I don't see anyone changing his strategy but this will be one of the key talking points post elections.

The same applies today Nasa will hold one rally in machakos wachoke. Think of it UHURUTO campaigning fora stretch of 100km from nakuri to Mai mahiu
Bigchick
#619 Posted : Monday, June 05, 2017 1:00:25 PM

gmg wrote:
madollar wrote:

The same applies today Nasa will hold one rally in machakos wachoke. Think of it UHURUTO campaigning fora stretch of 100km from nakuri to Mai mahiu

Old tired minds and bodies.Add that to the bitterness they display on their faces and you note how tired they can be.Bitterness can be very heavy on the heart.

Have no new ideas and the body joints are creaking.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
FRM2011
#620 Posted : Monday, June 05, 2017 1:14:39 PM

gmg wrote:
madollar wrote:

Let me get this straight. Are we to assume we have undecided voters along the road between Nakuru and kinungi. And they only made their decision yesterday after listening to uhuruto.

Brilliant strategy.