wazua Wed, Jun 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

35 Pages«<2829303132>»
What has your governor done for you?
safariant
#581 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2018 6:35:34 PM

Njunge wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Another peoples republic county that has not received Jubilee perks. What you see here is pure devolution money.

Allow me to rain on your parade. Note that i do not wish to take credit from Oparanya. If anything , i have reasons to believe that he has really performed very well compared to other gavanas. unfortunately, of the 4 photos you have posted, only photo No.3 showcasing Bukhungu Stadium can be said to be funded by county money. Photo No. 1 was certainly taken at Amalemba and clearly,that is the Kisumu-Webuye highway which is being done by the central government. Same to photo No, 4, though this one is taken as you approach Kakamega from Webuye side. As for county 003, i think, this one has become one huge dump site with bad and impassable roads but for convinience sake,you have posted what pleases you. Lets go through the video below together:

This captures Kilifi/Malindi/Watamu very well.
The roads around towns are horrible. The one to Jacaranda/Eden Village makes you pity the hotel owners, the road is worse off than Waiguru's murram roads.
The greatest act of bravery is chancing a fart while suffering from diarrhoea
alma1
#582 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2018 6:41:43 PM

Some do protest tooooo maashh.

Universal Health in Makueni..Now NEW hospitals. I foresee a time when some of us will be taking those buses to Makueni when we are sick.

In Central we are still talking about finishing Karatina market 10 years after it was launched.

Kumira Kumira

Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

FRM2011
#583 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2018 7:52:01 PM

alma1 wrote:

Universal Health in Makueni..Now NEW hospitals. I foresee a time when some of us will be taking those buses to Makueni when we are sick.

In Central we are still talking about finishing Karatina market 10 years after it was launched.

Kumira Kumira

Please remind the kumira kumira batallion that this hospital cost 135M both construction and equipping. The MES (health equipment leasing scheme) launched by Uhuru cost 38Bn. Enough to build 200 new hospitals similar to that one of Makueni. The western bypass costs 1B/KM. The foot-bridges on Thika road cost 200M each. But we prefer thieves, plunderers and grabbers as long as they remember to say they love jesus.
hardwood
#584 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2018 10:18:54 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
alma1 wrote:

[TWEET]1070619681193672704/TWEET]

Kumira Kumira

[TWEET]1035006564766298112/TWEET]

Please remind the kumira kumira batallion that this hospital cost 135M both construction and equipping. The MES (health equipment leasing scheme) launched by Uhuru cost 38Bn. Enough to build 200 new hospitals similar to that one of Makueni. The western bypass costs 1B/KM. The foot-bridges on Thika road cost 200M each. But we prefer thieves, plunderers and grabbers as long as they remember to say they love jesus.

That is why I quit the thieving jumbiree. Only baba has a vision for this country.
hardwood
#585 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2018 10:25:29 PM

hardwood wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Kumira Kumira

That is why I quit the thieving jumbiree. Only baba has a vision for this country.

I have seen Ohuru on TV saying that he appointed 91 yr old mzee uncle moody to head youth fund because all the young people ohuru appointed there are thieves who stole from the fund. Time we also gave fellow mzee baba the job to manage kenyas affairs coz all the vijanas are thieves.
kayhara
#586 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2018 10:47:00 AM

hardwood wrote:
hardwood wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Kumira Kumira

I have seen Ohuru on TV saying that he appointed 91 yr old mzee uncle moody to head youth fund because all the young people ohuru appointed there are thieves who stole from the fund. Time we also gave fellow mzee baba the job to manage kenyas affairs coz all the vijanas are thieves.

Stop hating on central governors, maybe they are doing things chini ya maji, wameficha white, but I go home to Laikipia sometimes and envy what Joho is doing for Mombasa while our Governor is looking formore money to steal through the county bond.
To Each His Own
Kusadikika
#587 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2018 9:14:29 PM

kayhara wrote:
hardwood wrote:
hardwood wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Kumira Kumira

Stop hating on central governors, maybe they are doing things chini ya maji, wameficha white, but I go home to Laikipia sometimes and envy what Joho is doing for Mombasa while our Governor is looking formore money to steal through the county bond.

They are busy introducing their ministers to the president because they might never see him again.

https://nairobinews.nati...uction-county-officials/
Kusadikika
#588 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2018 9:17:01 PM

If Uhuru and Raila would only combine and say "Kibwana Tosha" they will have helped us a lot.
hardwood
#589 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2018 9:59:07 PM

I have been looking my 10yr old son in the eye and wondering whether I should entrust his future to team chicken hustler Looto or team baba. Since the boy is too young to vote at the moment he's looking upon me to vote and steer the country into the right direction on his behalf. And after many months of reflection I believe he is better off matching into the future under baba's guidance than mashamba. Forgive me coz am a selfish parent who wants the best for his son.
alma1
#590 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2018 3:43:30 AM

hardwood wrote:
I have been looking my 10yr old son in the eye and wondering whether I should entrust his future to team chicken hustler Looto or team baba. Since the boy is too young to vote at the moment he's looking upon me to vote and steer the country into the right direction on his behalf. And after many months of reflection I believe he is better off matching into the future under baba's guidance than mashamba. Forgive me coz am a selfish parent who wants the best for his son.

You know hardwood when you got that poem about your son..I had a tear...Like I really had tear..

But hardwood...We know you..

So who's paying?

Loooto kaende?

Hardwood na Baba...Can you imagine Njunge with Big Chick? Sounds nice but .....aiii ouch....ugly...

Just saying
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

hardwood
#591 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2018 3:18:00 PM

Lolest!
#592 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2018 3:52:35 PM

hardwood wrote:

I remember discussing Turkana's devolution with a friend recently. This county is getting a higher allocation than more populous counties like Kiambu, Kakamega & Nakuru

With less oversight and an easier to please electorate, Nanok must be the real King! No stress
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
hardwood
#593 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2018 8:06:14 PM

Lolest! wrote:
hardwood wrote:

I remember discussing Turkana's devolution with a friend recently. This county is getting a higher allocation than more populous counties like Kiambu, Kakamega & Nakuru

With less oversight and an easier to please electorate, Nanok must be the real King! No stress

Allocations should be based on population not land size. Otherwise taxes should be based on land size and in this case turkana should be charged highest taxes in .ke.
Swenani
#594 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 10:08:42 AM

Mimi sijui mnacomplain nini. In my County number 26, the only achievement we have is the many wives our governor keeps on marrying. We've not felt any effects of devolution. He claims his many marriages have created so many employment opportunities in the county since each wive's residence requires 5-10 employees to run it

The status in county 26 is so bad that the boss relocated his households to county number 27 and side chicks to county 47.

Mtuweke kwa maombi
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Njunge
#595 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 11:32:46 AM

Swenani wrote:
Mimi sijui mnacomplain nini. In my County number 26, the only achievement we have is the many wives our governor keeps on marrying. We've not felt any effects of devolution. He claims his many marriages have created so many employment opportunities in the county since each wive's residence requires 5-10 employees to run it

The status in county 26 is so bad that the boss relocated his households to county number 27 and side chicks to county 47.

Mtuweke kwa maombi

Tell you what?. You are better off. In county 38, we need a mganga to tell us what went wrong with our gavana. The last project i heard of was the one where his Memsaf was giving oversized parachutes to poor young school boys. Sema kurogwaPray

Angelica _ann
#596 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 1:44:45 PM

Njunge wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Mtuweke kwa maombi

Tell you what?. You are better off. In county 38, we need a mganga to tell us what went wrong with our gavana. The last project i heard of was the one where his Memsaf was giving oversized parachutes to poor young school boys. Sema kurogwaPray

Wacha kuharibu jina ya Vihigi, yours is county 31 Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Lakini people have no shame and she is there grinning hard. Kwanza the ngothas looks more like for wamama and over-size. Shindwe yeye.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Euge
#597 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 7:41:03 PM

Swenani wrote:

Mtuweke kwa maombi

You well deserve prayers.
Governor aspirants should undergo mental health and IQ tests.
Lord, thank you!
Euge
#598 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 7:45:53 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Kumira Kumira

You are right. Something is totally wrong with us.
Thats why we need education reforms. I think the current system shrinks and damages our brains.
Lord, thank you!
murchr
#599 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2018 5:10:27 PM

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Fyatu
#600 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2019 4:14:21 PM

Meanwhile as washenzi counties leaders are recovering from a hangover of crunkshaft vodka, huko Ukambani leaders are working quietly and collaboratively for andu mbaitu with devolution money and not maendeleo money ya Uhuru

Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money