wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
We were paid to nail Ruto, say witnesses
YesuWangu
#41 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 3:32:46 PM

witness amekula kwa akina omar, sasa wanakula mahindi kwa akina ruto.

oh, what a time, what a mission, we are all kenyan, all the time. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
keraka
#42 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 3:58:54 PM

Nikubaya arap sonkot.Raundi hii hawesmek!!!!!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
FundamentAli
#43 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 4:01:03 PM

Those guys should repeat that infront of a magistrate. Watafungwa hapo, hapo.
Cardinal
#44 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 4:03:41 PM

@arapsonkot.

am sure you are above 18 yrs,Repect your years dawg
sihingwa
#45 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 4:13:39 PM

YesuWangu wrote:
witness amekula kwa akina omar, sasa wanakula mahindi kwa akina ruto.

oh, what a time, what a mission, we are all kenyan, all the time. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Spot on @YesuWangu, hata mimi ningekuwa ndomakowili...typical KenyanLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Robinhood
#46 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 4:50:46 PM

I wonder if the 'Ndomakuwili' attitude will compromise the case against WR. I sincerely hope not. Thank God the ICC does not always require proof beyond reasonable doubt...
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
Njung'e
#47 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 5:24:03 PM

Listen to this "witness"

"But Mr Wekesa appeared to give contradicting pieces of information at a press conference in the exclusive apartments where he is currently being housed in Nairobi.

On one hand, he said he was a key witness of the violence; who also participated in planning, securing weapons and attacking members of the Kikuyu community in Eldoret.

“I am a witness of the killings that were carried out against supporters of the PNU (Party of National Unity) who were mainly from the Kikuyu community,” he told journalists.

“I also attended meetings that planned how the violence was to be carried out and we received instructions from our leaders in Nairobi.”

On the other hand, Mr Wekesa claimed that he was coerced by official of the human rights group to write a statement that implicated Mr Ruto.

It is not clear how Mr Wekesa was allegedly asked by the KNCHR to “twist” his statement.

“Hassan Omar wanted my statement to look like that of other witnesses,” Mr Wekesa said.

Last month, in an interview at Nation offices, Mr Wekesa said that his life was in danger and was requesting the International Criminal Court (ICC) to expedite his departure from the country.

At that time, he said that he could not understand why other witnesses had been flown out of the country and he was left behind.

But it later emerged that the ICC was not interested in his evidence as he was said to have compromised his status - by keeping contact with government officials - jeopardising the entire case."

Now,throw in those lawyers and if you are the suspect,you are as good as toast.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
newfarer
#48 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 7:42:25 PM

Who coached Muteshi to lodge a land case where the grabber is WR?
punda amecheka
thuks
#49 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 8:21:07 PM

Njung'e wrote:
Listen to this "witness"

[i.

I like this 'saga'
The twists and turns just make for a soap opera
Wish I could write a script in SpanishLaughing out loudly
I care!
arapsonkot
#50 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 8:29:18 PM

[quote=newfarer]Who coached Muteshi to lodge a land case where the grabber is WR?[/quote

@Newfarer Are implying that because Ruto has another land case in court then he must be guilty for crimes against humanity and should be charged by ICC or what is the connection?
Sent from my iPad" is the new "Haters gonna hate".
thuks
#51 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 8:52:10 PM

So the inducements were offered after KNHRC had already written their report?
Now, this is a real saga!
I care!
X13united
#52 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 10:00:02 PM

This is going too far. How come all this things are happenin in such a short time. Its definate that all politicians implicated are inhaling carbon monoxide from the I.C.Cs kitchen. I understand all desparate moves from all quarters. One more thing,this isnt the end of this love gone sour story. I can see several cards on the floor,the worst would be for a common mwananchi to take up the free punching gloves. I choose to watch from the fence.
msotoville
#53 Posted : Friday, November 12, 2010 12:11:48 AM

@arapclueless.

Hey buddy.

In recognition of your zeal, vigour and zest to defend and uphold the innocence and integrity of your hero, Arap Samoei, allow me to present to you this keepsake.

So nice that its nasty, so bangin' its busting,
So slick that its sick, so dope its disgusting!
Rahatupu
#54 Posted : Friday, November 12, 2010 8:33:26 AM

@Arap....... hatuelewani, because what seems to be more important to you is the "others" who were with WR and are not headed to the Hague. WR's goose is cooked his antics cannot dissuade Occampo and co, these are only good for the Principals and our irresponsible mediaShame on you .
Kihangeri
#55 Posted : Friday, November 12, 2010 8:34:44 AM

Njung'e wrote:
Listen to this "witness"

"But Mr Wekesa appeared to give contradicting pieces of information at a press conference in the exclusive apartments where he is currently being housed in Nairobi.

On one hand, he said he was a key witness of the violence; who also participated in planning, securing weapons and attacking members of the Kikuyu community in Eldoret.

“I am a witness of the killings that were carried out against supporters of the PNU (Party of National Unity) who were mainly from the Kikuyu community,” he told journalists.

“I also attended meetings that planned how the violence was to be carried out and we received instructions from our leaders in Nairobi.”

On the other hand, Mr Wekesa claimed that he was coerced by official of the human rights group to write a statement that implicated Mr Ruto.

It is not clear how Mr Wekesa was allegedly asked by the KNCHR to “twist” his statement.

“Hassan Omar wanted my statement to look like that of other witnesses,” Mr Wekesa said.

Last month, in an interview at Nation offices, Mr Wekesa said that his life was in danger and was requesting the International Criminal Court (ICC) to expedite his departure from the country.

At that time, he said that he could not understand why other witnesses had been flown out of the country and he was left behind.

But it later emerged that the ICC was not interested in his evidence as he was said to have compromised his status - by keeping contact with government officials - jeopardising the entire case."

Now,throw in those lawyers and if you are the suspect,you are as good as toast.

Njung'e, did you notice how clean those houses the two liars have been living in? Even the furniture is brand new, floors are supper clean. Ovens still had their labels on. Or are you saying they have not been using the houses? If you remove a bush warrior from the bush and bring him to the city, he can pretend to blend in with the city dwellers but you cannot remove the bush from his head.

Any one having mercy on Ruto at this point must be extremely using faulty logic. Let Ruto not fool anyone. Whether witnesses were couched or not is irrelevant at this point. We are tired of his antics and he belong at the Hague to avoid being vague.

Ruto has fooled his people for so long he thinks he can do the same thing with Kenyans and the world at large. At this stage, the kafela should drink Ticfix and save himself any further public shame.
By inference, the man is all that Mr Phantom is not: an untrustworthy radical, divisive, too many enemies, a dictator, and a persistent liar...
Gaitho dialogues.

newfarer
#56 Posted : Friday, November 12, 2010 10:04:13 AM

punda amecheka
McReggae
#57 Posted : Friday, November 12, 2010 3:25:50 PM

“I saw someone trying to invite me to a contest. I am not in the
entertainment industry where Mariah Carey has beef with Eminem or Jaguar has beef with Prezzo. My beef is with impunity,” said Mr Omar Hassan.
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
arapsonkot
#58 Posted : Friday, November 12, 2010 3:55:45 PM

msotoville wrote:
@arapclueless.

Hey buddy.

In recognition of your zeal, vigour and zest to defend and uphold the innocence and integrity of your hero, Arap Samoei, allow me to present to you this keepsake.

Give us some argument not Using Photoshop theatrics to pass massage Shame on you
arapsonkot
#59 Posted : Friday, November 12, 2010 4:00:44 PM

Rahatupu wrote:
@Arap....... hatuelewani, because what seems to be more important to you is the "others" who were with WR and are not headed to the Hague. WR's goose is cooked his antics cannot dissuade Occampo and co, these are only good for the Principals and our irresponsible mediaShame on you .

Umetoa wapi hiyo boss ? Read my previous post below.

innocent people were burnt in a church including an old lady with disabilities in Eldoret,a whole family of eight members were burnt in Naivasha ........people r still in IDP camps............ therefore anyone responsible for all this should brought to book
Rahatupu
#60 Posted : Friday, November 12, 2010 4:50:30 PM

@Arap..... between the lines.