wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
BIDEN: This is a Yes draft constitution
vinii
#41 Posted : Wednesday, June 09, 2010 8:19:15 PM

,,,,at last we can all retire and reserve the energies for analyzing tomorrow's budget,,,,@ Msotoville, i hope the budget will be nice but not nasty !! don't i sound creative?!

usiku njema
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
tony stark
#42 Posted : Wednesday, June 09, 2010 8:36:47 PM

Msotoville is either a schizoid with multiple personalities where one is a college student while the other is a 40 year old well spoken father of 3. My other and I think more plausible explanation is that msotoville is actually 2 people where 1 is a genge loving, pulse reading, illiterate college student and the other author is his smart overachieving brother who managed to get all the brains and left the dredges for his brother but whatever the case I to had classified one or both msotoville into a stereotyped box.
I can not describe smitta( Tony mochama)who happens to be a lawyer and plays the sax as the most talented poet this side of the sahara. his literary works are difficult to read and are only deduced by socially savvy youth.I cannot fathom how he has kept a running column in the paper that is if you consider the standard newspaper as a legitimate newspaper. The articles he has published in kwani is due to the different style he writes in and not due to the skill.

Kwani will celebrate difference and is attempting to generate a style or styles of writing that is authentically kenyan which smitta is not! So no I am not impressed by smittas current writing.

@ Nanfor I am sorry. I am apologising in advance so that in future when I write something you do not agree with please take me slowly!

As for Bidden thanks you for your advice but that will not sway my vote. I am still GREEN to go.
willin2learn
#43 Posted : Thursday, June 10, 2010 6:23:55 AM

@Msotville

Kudos man! you have managed to hold your own
kadonye
#44 Posted : Thursday, June 10, 2010 7:20:13 AM

@Msotoville

I'm really impressed by your ability to withstand insults and eventually get to the point of winning your persecutors over
Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
theman192000
#45 Posted : Thursday, June 10, 2010 7:36:11 AM

kadonye wrote:
@Msotoville

I'm really impressed by your ability to withstand juvenile insults and eventually get to the point of winning your persecutors over
Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Kadonye, I'm not sure that all the counter arguments can be characterized as juvenile insults. My take on what transpired was a metamorphosis of Msotoville to an individual who was more socially acceptable to the SK/Wazua members.

Plus if you carefully read Msoto's subsequent posts from his original argument, he backtracked on his initial position.

No winning of persecutors took place if they existed to begin with.
nanfor1
#46 Posted : Thursday, June 10, 2010 7:43:06 AM

kadonye has a lot to learn about verbal intercourse.
Hata wakizima taa
Zakumi
#47 Posted : Thursday, June 10, 2010 8:19:45 AM

The verbal exchanges in this thread are very hot,actually im still surprised that the thread didnt go up in flames yet.

Nonetheless, the vitriol poured here didn't cloud the message delivery.

Kadonye i hope your name doesnt have anything to do with you because it will be a self-confirming phenomenon.

As for Msotoville i think you are man bone before his time and is trying hard to fight the timewarp crisis.

As Nanfor1 u can bruise egos,but for fear of having my day spoilt i choose to say no more.
The Strong Do What They Want,The Weak Do What They Must!
Njung'e
#48 Posted : Thursday, June 10, 2010 9:18:23 AM

@Msotoville,
..and if it turns out to be crap,i'll slap you with ruhia fine....DEAL!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
kadonye
#49 Posted : Thursday, June 10, 2010 9:20:20 AM

This is what I thought amounts to an insult

nanfor1 wrote:
@msotoville

I find it CRAPPY that you should use River Road as an excuse to post poor logic.
I WONDER do you UNDERSTAND what you write?

What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
kadonye
#50 Posted : Thursday, June 10, 2010 9:26:55 AM

And this one...

[quote=nanfor1]by the way @msotoville, one of the reasons that we are still a third world country is not because of Bretton Woods or your next boogeyman, its because people like you have refused to learn how to read and write.
[quote]
kadonye
#51 Posted : Thursday, June 10, 2010 9:34:11 AM

theman192000 wrote:

Kadonye, I'm not sure that all the counter arguments can be characterized as juvenile insults.

Not all were insults counter arguments were, just some.And the guy kept his cool and took his time to explain himself...he's part of the Kenya we want
kadonye
#52 Posted : Thursday, June 10, 2010 9:37:27 AM

Zakumi wrote:

Kadonye i hope your name doesnt have anything to do with you because it will be a self-confirming phenomenon.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
It's just a name.BTW I'm not a guy of rage.I'm eaaaassyyy
theman192000
#53 Posted : Thursday, June 10, 2010 9:37:27 AM

@ Kadonye, Noted.
Ric dees
#54 Posted : Thursday, June 10, 2010 10:18:54 AM

Enyewe sasa old types hatuna bahati...I have gotten an article ya huyo smitaa na nimeshindwa kuelewa..

@msotoville..can you translate the last article he wrote..

The greatest danger in times of turbulence is not the turbulence; it is to act with yesterday's logic.
willin2learn
#55 Posted : Thursday, June 10, 2010 10:47:29 AM

@ Ric Dees! I feel you. Try tilting your cap at an obtuse angle, donning 'designer' shades or downing smirnof. I tried and failed but hope you succeed
Njung'e
#56 Posted : Thursday, June 10, 2010 11:21:15 AM

@Ric dees,
Like Simple Sam,how did you expect to understand anything without using reading "grasses"?
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
temperate
#57 Posted : Thursday, June 10, 2010 12:55:12 PM

Quote:
Msotoville @ Nanfor & Co.

1. I did quote 700 club - what they did is observe Ancient Egypt and modern America and find some rather disturbing similarities. Just coz the proggie hosts a "right wing" evangelist doesn't mean nothing good can come out of it. Methinks someone needs to approach some issues with an open mind...not an open mouth!

doesnt the above argument in bold also hold for Bidden?
msotoville
#58 Posted : Thursday, June 10, 2010 7:45:08 PM

@ RicDees
I can't get a hold of last week's Pulse. One of the Msotolets must've thugged it to chop-chop photos for their scrapbooks.

As I promised Old man Njunge, will do the necessary kesho!
So nice that its nasty, so bangin' its busting,
So slick that its sick, so dope its disgusting!
msotoville
#59 Posted : Thursday, June 10, 2010 9:29:55 PM

Thanks for the headz up, y'all!
A thousand apologies for derailing the thread.

@ theman192000
Must admit, I misread Biden. His speech was actually an eye opener unlike Kibaki's bedtime stories and the usual humdrum recitals from Kenyan dignitaries.
Dude was well briefed, well prepared and superbly presented. The question and answer session proved that he wasn't some drone from Washington spewing the usual choruses...and that's what I'd expected.

To err is human. Refusing to accept my mistake I'd equate to my last born's tantrums, innit?

@ Nanfor1
Check out today's Business Daily; has a piece on the revised role of treasury, parliament's regulatory role and the introduction of some Commission thingy in Treasury's place.

However, still have a nagging feeling coz in the bigger picture, parliament STILL has the last word.

Must admit, I do not consider the draft as pleasant reading and I rarely go past two or three paras before my eyelids fall in love. But promise to try and troll through it in anticipation of further discussions.
So nice that its nasty, so bangin' its busting,
So slick that its sick, so dope its disgusting!
masukuma
#60 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2010 8:23:23 AM

Kenya the 51st state of the USA. Why Coz OBAMA sez so!
(Just for fun) I have the uncanny ability to draw parallels in stuff.
Green is doomed (check out these irrelevant but comforting facts)
the Goalie who let the ball in was called 'GREEN'
the safaricom's safari sevens was a total green affair in which in the finals a team adorned in RED and another in GREEN met and ...the RED-clad team won.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!