wazua Sun, Jul 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123
NTV Inside the constitution.
sky5
#41 Posted : Friday, May 28, 2010 2:53:41 PM

nanfor1 wrote:
sky5

It portends that you need to read more and visit the world. Going to your pastor is not an education but an opportunity to be brainwashed.

but it's ok. We are a secular, democratic state. You have a right to be misinformed and swallow it hook, line and sinker.

FYI.

I am well-educated and have visited many places in the world. I am not brainwashed but am well-informed in many matters that YOU know NOT. All the same, thanks for the valuable advise.
nanfor1
#42 Posted : Friday, May 28, 2010 3:18:05 PM

sky5

I understand the need for us in Kenya to start colleges on top of bars and tell our children that they are learned.

This should not however interfere with the ability to use google search engines.

what is this "abuja declaration" you keep on yapping about.

Google it

It was in 2000 and it talks about malaria, womens health, and such other noble things.

however, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and allow you to post on this forum what evidence you have on this silly cooked up story from ethiopia.

Please bear in mind that some of us can disect any fake pdf's in a hurry.

Let it not be written by some Nigerian fellow who happened to go under the sea to build cars with the devil.Shame on you Shame on you
Hata wakizima taa
masukuma
#43 Posted : Friday, May 28, 2010 6:26:10 PM

@intelligentsia, its true the document contains many good things. but these good things are not going anywhere. if we restart the process again we will re-import them into the new draft and have more consensus on the rest of the stuff. I really like the Idea of counties and the Land policy, dual citizenship and the Bill of rights. the CoE has really tried to impress. But without people like us showing you where the barbs are we would swallow a cup of very nice tea with flies like Abortion, International ratification of treaties, counties implementing drug policies, thinly veiled detention without trial e.t.c.
BUT IT HAS SOME GOOD IDEAS THAT WE SHOULD IMPORT AFTER VOTING NO!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!