wazua Sun, Sep 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

13 Pages<12345>»
Martha Karua
nakujua
#41 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 3:48:58 PM

@Swenani can you confirm she will be on the presidential ballot, if you can ascertain that she will not be a running mate, them mimi and all of us in the unemployment corner will vote for her - maybe she will create real kazi kwa wote.
PeterReborn
#42 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 3:49:51 PM

Swenani wrote:
PeterReborn wrote:
With all due respect I don't think Martha inspires anyone.She is dull and too serious with life.She looks old,tired and angry.She is a spent cartridge even in Gachugu.Waiguru has taken over.

I totally agree with you, she doesn't inspire anyone to be involved in corruption, she is dull,angry and too serious to be involved in selfies and be a PR president while corruption is widespread unlike the joker(he is not dull) president we have!

Instead of voting based on character we are voting based on Looks,Kalonzo will make a good president

What is her record in fighting corruption?She is a lone ranger with zero people skills.What did she do in Gichugu for over 20 years that she was an MP there?
Consistency is better than intensity
Swenani
#43 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 3:50:11 PM

PeterReborn wrote:
Farasi ni wawili.I am not wasting my vote for a punda.

Don't vote in animals, you are the human being with an IQ, why do you want to be led by an animal?Vote Martha Karua

Usiharibu kura kwa wanyama
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
washiku
#44 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 3:54:23 PM

Swenani wrote:
PeterReborn wrote:
With all due respect I don't think Martha inspires anyone.She is dull and too serious with life.She looks old,tired and angry.She is a spent cartridge even in Gachugu.Waiguru has taken over.

I totally agree with you, she doesn't inspire anyone to be involved in corruption, she is dull,angry and too serious to be involved in selfies and be a PR president while corruption is widespread unlike the joker(he is not dull) president we have!

Instead of voting based on character we are voting based on Looks,Kalonzo will make a good president

Tihihihihi...kwani you find him attractive/good looking? d'oh!
geofreygachie
#45 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 3:54:43 PM

Swenani wrote:
PeterReborn wrote:

Sad Sad Sad Sad

Divers - can you laugh in scuba gear, or will you drown? I was wondering. - James May.
PeterReborn
#46 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 3:57:34 PM

Swenani wrote:
PeterReborn wrote:
Farasi ni wawili.I am not wasting my vote for a punda.

Don't vote in animals, you are the human being with an IQ, why do you want to be led by an animal?Vote Martha Karua

Usiharibu kura kwa wanyama

smile smile I would rather join #TeamAlma than vote that old tired woman.
Swenani
#47 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 4:03:47 PM

PeterReborn wrote:
Swenani wrote:
PeterReborn wrote:

What is her record in fighting corruption?She is a lone ranger with zero people skills.What did she do in Gichugu for over 20 years that she was an MP there?

She reformed and rolled out changes in the water ministry and justice ministry, she has never engaged or harbored in corrupt practices. What is the record of your animals?(the two horses and a donkey?)

You should know that the role of an MP is legislation not development that's the role of an mp.In terms of her record in legislation check post number one.

In terms of the use of CDF money, you can easily access the Gichugu consistuence reports for 2002-2013.

Vote Martha Karua for a corruption free Kenya
Swenani
#48 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 4:05:20 PM

washiku wrote:
Swenani wrote:
PeterReborn wrote:

Tihihihihi...kwani you find him attractive/good looking? d'oh!

He never looks serious to me or dull he has a shiny forehead like a true watermelon
PeterReborn
#49 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 4:07:33 PM

Swenani wrote:
PeterReborn wrote:
Swenani wrote:
PeterReborn wrote:

She reformed and rolled out changes in the water ministry and justice ministry, she has never engaged or harbored in corrupt practices. What is the record of your animals?(the two horses and a donkey?)

You should know that the role of an MP is legislation not development that's the role of an mp.In terms of her record in legislation check post number one.

In terms of the use of CDF money, you can easily access the Gichugu consistuence reports for 2002-2013.

Have you ever been to Gichugu constituency?Do you even know where Gichugu is?She is one of the most hard headed women who had actually refused to sign the accord when our people were being butchered.
Swenani
#50 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 4:07:39 PM

nakujua wrote:
@Swenani can you confirm she will be on the presidential ballot, if you can ascertain that she will not be a running mate, them mimi and all of us in the unemployment corner will vote for her - maybe she will create real kazi kwa wote.

Yes,I can confirm from her previous utterances.

Your choice and vote is Martha Karua-president 2017-2027
Swenani
#51 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 4:17:17 PM

PeterReborn wrote:
Swenani wrote:
PeterReborn wrote:
Swenani wrote:
PeterReborn wrote:

Have you ever been to Gichugu constituency?Do you even know where Gichugu is?She is one of the most hard headed women who had actually refused to sign the accord when our people were being butchered.

Come here with facts not question of whether i have been to Gichuguor not

Was she a signatory to the accord,was Kibaki unable to sign the accord without Martha karua?

Tusemezane ukweli....Vote Martha Karua
PeterReborn
#52 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 4:24:21 PM

Swenani wrote:
PeterReborn wrote:
Swenani wrote:
PeterReborn wrote:
Swenani wrote:
PeterReborn wrote:

Was she a signatory to the accord,was Kibaki unable to sign the accord without Martha karua?

She was part of the eminent team selected by Kibaki to represent the PNU side during the negotiations with ODM.Going to Gichugu is part of the fact finding mission.You need to ask yourself why didn,t even her constituents vote for her.Charity begins at home.
Njung'e
#53 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 4:27:16 PM

Sasa hii ya Swenani can't be sycophancy. I am tempted to think it's that proverbial Wazua slap.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Swenani
#54 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 4:45:27 PM

masukuma wrote:
I voted for Karua during the last election and people told me "UNAPOTEZA KURA"... I said.. .SAWA... wacha ipotee... I have to make a statement... tulishindwa na Dida but I still don't regret that vote. The truth is... unless something changes i.e. she really does something really stupid - which she cannot or she chooses not to be on the ballot. Kura yangu ni yake!! nothing has changed!
Swenani
#55 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 4:48:24 PM

PeterReborn wrote:
Swenani wrote:
PeterReborn wrote:
Swenani wrote:
PeterReborn wrote:
Swenani wrote:
PeterReborn wrote:

She was part of the eminent team selected by Kibaki to represent the PNU side during the negotiations with ODM.Going to Gichugu is part of the fact finding mission.You need to ask yourself why didn,t even her constituents vote for her.Charity begins at home.

Wetangula,wailer,madimoni were also part of the team. wewe shindia hapo!

Vote Martha!
Swenani
#56 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 5:39:17 PM

Njung'e wrote:
Sasa hii ya Swenani can't be sycophancy. I am tempted to think it's that proverbial Wazua slap.

May you find it within your heart to forgive yourself

Njung'e wrote:
@MsKenya,
Me too.Does she have a platform (social site perhaps?) where we can kick of early?...
tycho
#57 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 5:58:18 PM

Martha isn't a political party like cord or jubilee. By the time alma goes to vote in 2017, neither party will be an option and Martha may be herded with people from either of the dissolved parties.
kivairu
#58 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 7:13:09 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Good start for searching for an alternative.

However Martha Karua is a NO for me.And with due respect she must stop sneering at people when talking.She needs to cultivate a warm motherly look while still being stern.You know that look that your mum gave you and you knew what she means.

Can we start by agreeing we need a lady president,then we ask for names which we can start to Chambua.

What do you think of Mary Kimotho Mukindia,Agnes Odhiambo,Sarah Serem or Me.

That sarah serem with her cheek bones sticking out, could not even reign in mps when they agitated for higher salaries yet she holds a constitutional office with that mandate!

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein.
harrydre
#59 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2015 12:37:21 AM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Martha Mgani? Wale walisomewa na Kasin the other day?

Even Kasin who has not lived here knows they are useless.

In case you forgot,

i.am.back!!!!
PeterReborn
#60 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2015 8:16:25 AM

kivairu wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Good start for searching for an alternative.

However Martha Karua is a NO for me.And with due respect she must stop sneering at people when talking.She needs to cultivate a warm motherly look while still being stern.You know that look that your mum gave you and you knew what she means.

Can we start by agreeing we need a lady president,then we ask for names which we can start to Chambua.

What do you think of Mary Kimotho Mukindia,Agnes Odhiambo,Sarah Serem or Me.

That sarah serem with her cheek bones sticking out, could not even reign in mps when they agitated for higher salaries yet she holds a constitutional office with that mandate!

Waiguru would make a great president.She is smart,hardwarking,beautiful and beyold reproach.Hata wakijaribu kumtupia matope.Ni mweupe kama pamba.