wazua Mon, Jun 17, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

8 Pages<12345>»
beatification of Sister Irene Nyaatha
Tokyo
#41 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 3:32:06 PM

Swenani wrote:
Mtafiti wrote:
Ati she entered heaven the day she died. What does this mean? Asi!

This is a joke? How do they know that she went to Heaven?

Just like how you know there's heaven
work to prosper
Ngong
#42 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 3:32:44 PM

There we go again! ours which is foreign is better than theirs that is also foreigh!
Have a happy day descendants of bondage, won't you?
masukuma
#43 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 3:51:27 PM

Swenani wrote:
Jesus told us that he is the way, the truth and life, no one goes to the father without going through him. The 10 commandments ask us not to worship idolatry

Now the Catholic Church wants us to go to theunderstand all through Nyaatha's bones; How is this different from worshipping idolatry.

Is the God so unreachable that we have to ask a human being to intervene on our behalf, how different is that human being from the rest of us. What if the human being misinterpreted our prayers or does s/he understand all the languages?

@Swenani the theologian and official interpreter of scripture..... lol! do you know catholics don't just follow the bible as you know it but have one with more books plus they have church tradition (think hadiths for muslims). If you argue that the Bible is the only book to be used as an authority... the question "says who?" would be thrown your way.
Just let them be!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
tycho
#44 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 5:12:55 PM

It's idle to evaluate another's belief; but responsible for one to evaluate his own. And the bottom line is one's survival and flourish, and heaven and hell are merely but crutches for this divine purpose.

Makali1
#45 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 5:55:36 PM

Swenani wrote:
Jesus told us that he is the way, the truth and life, no one goes to the father without going through him. The 10 commandments ask us not to worship idolatry.

Yes sir! The only way to God is by accepting His grace by faith that Jesus Christ is LORD and personal SAVIOUR. Without faith in the redeeming power of Jesus Christ, one cannot please God nor find eternal life.

There are no ifs, buts, maybes, alternatives... there's only ONE RIGHT WAY!

Not through Mohammed, Allah, Buddha, Krishna or what have you. Believing in these religions will send you straight to hell.

I speak the truth in brotherly love.

Makali1
#46 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 6:08:45 PM

masukuma wrote:

@Swenani the theologian and official interpreter of scripture..... lol! do you know catholics don't just follow the bible as you know it but have one with more books plus they have church tradition (think hadiths for muslims). If you argue that the Bible is the only book to be used as an authority... the question "says who?" would be thrown your way.
Just let them be!

There's overwhelming evidence that Catholicism is not the true Christianity but a perverted form of it; riddled with pagan, Satanic rituals and men's doctrines. Sadly, this church system is DECEIVING billions of souls straight to hell.

All through the ages, that "mother of all harlot churches" has killed millions of Christians for their testimony of Christ. Ditto the Jews. We now know the Pope worked hand in hand with Hitler during the Holocaust abetting their murder. Watch how that same anti-Christ spirit today continues to side with Palestinians to disenfranchise the Jews of their God given land.
murchr
#47 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 6:22:50 PM

Makali1 wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Just let them be!

There's overwhelming evidence that Catholicism is not the true Christianity but a perverted form of it; riddled with pagan, Satanic rituals and men's doctrines. Sadly, this church system is DECEIVING billions of souls straight to hell.

All through the ages, that "mother of all harlot churches" has killed millions of Christians for their testimony of Christ. Ditto the Jews. We now know the Pope worked hand in hand with Hitler during the Holocaust abetting their murder. Watch how that same anti-Christ spirit today continues to side with Palestinians to disenfranchise the Jews of their God given land.

Religion will take people to hell if at all hell exists. One's relationship with GOD is what is important. We all worship GOD is different ways even those who face Mt. Kenya are worshiping so all these battles of the orthodox, protestants, catholics, islamists, jews, etc are useless. All these religions have been used by man for his selfish interests, from slavery to racism you name it.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Ngong
#48 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 6:42:03 PM

murchr wrote:
Makali1 wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Just let them be!

Religion will take people to hell if at all hell exists. One's relationship with GOD is what is important. We all worship GOD is different ways even those who face Mt. Kenya are worshiping so all these battles of the orthodox, protestants, catholics, islamists, jews, etc are useless. All these religions have been used by man for his selfish interests, from slavery to racism you name it.

Vanity!
Makali1
#49 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 6:43:01 PM

murchr wrote:

One's relationship with GOD is what is important. We all worship GOD is different ways even those who face Mt. Kenya are worshiping so all these battles of the orthodox, protestants, catholics, islamists, jews, etc are useless. All these religions have been used by man for his selfish interests, from slavery to racism you name it.

@murchr

How do you propose this relationship with God is to be had? Under what context? How does one approach God to have a relationship with Him?
Please, I want you to tell me!
murchr
#50 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 7:06:01 PM

Makali1 wrote:
murchr wrote:

One's relationship with GOD is what is important. We all worship GOD is different ways even those who face Mt. Kenya are worshiping so all these battles of the orthodox, protestants, catholics, islamists, jews, etc are useless. All these religions have been used by man for his selfish interests, from slavery to racism you name it.

@murchr

How do you propose this relationship with God is to be had? Under what context? How does one approach God to have a relationship with Him?

It should be personal. You and your creator and whatever doctrine you subscribe to.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Makali1
#51 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 7:12:51 PM

murchr wrote:

It should be personal. You and your creator and whatever doctrine you subscribe to.

So what's the constant here? God or the person? If when I was 20 years old, I prayed to Krishna, but now I've decided Nyasaye to be my God...so was I wrong earlier by praying to Krishna? Am I the one to determine who God is?
murchr
#52 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 7:18:42 PM

Makali1 wrote:
murchr wrote:

So what's the constant here? God or the person? If when I was 20 years old, I prayed to Krishna, but now I've decided Nyasaye to be my God...so was I wrong earlier by praying to Krishna? Am I the one to determine who God is?

1. Whatever you believe, am sure you have a reason for your decisions.

2. Yes, you are the one to determine who God is when you find him in whatever way.

3. I don't know if you were wrong or right. Those were your decisions and I was not involved in anyway whatsoever in making them. That's why I maintain it's a personal decision/relationship.
Swenani
#53 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 7:20:31 PM

tycho wrote:
It's idle to evaluate another's belief; but responsible for one to evaluate his own. And the bottom line is one's survival and flourish, and heaven and hell are merely but crutches for this divine purpose.

This is very contradictory going by what you have posted before om wazua
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
tycho
#54 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 7:27:09 PM

Makali1 wrote:
murchr wrote:

@murchr

'God' is always accessible to man, and the 'path' is threefold;

1. Light of nature

2. Refinement of heritage

3. Revelation of the mind
Swenani
#55 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 7:27:21 PM

murchr wrote:
Makali1 wrote:
murchr wrote:

1. Whatever you believe, am sure you have a reason for your decisions.

2. Yes, you are the one to determine who God is when you find him in whatever way.

3. I don't know if you were wrong or right. Those were your decisions and I was not involved in anyway whatsoever in making them. That's why I maintain it's a personal decision/relationship.

My issue with cCatholic church is that, you cannot demonised one thing then comeklater to glorify it.
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Makali1
#56 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 7:29:08 PM

murchr wrote:

Yes, you are the one to determine who God is when you find him in whatever way.

You know deep down inside your soul that what you're saying makes no sense!

Did you create yourself?

Do you know what tomorrow or even what the next minute portends for you?

Do you know when or how you shall die?

Since we know the answers to all those questions is no, shouldn't that be cause for our humility and awe of a supreme being (Jehovah God) that is greater than our minds can ever fathom?

For all human life is like grass, and all its glory is like the flower in the grass. We bloom then we die. And the cycle continues.. 1st Peter 1:24.

I hope and pray you may come to the knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ and your life will never be the same again!

tycho
#57 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 7:31:25 PM

Swenani wrote:
tycho wrote:

This is very contradictory going by what you have posted before om wazua

I didn't know wazua is about repetition of previous thought.
Makali1
#58 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 7:35:54 PM

tycho wrote:

'God' is always accessible to man, and the 'path' is threefold;

1. Light of nature

2. Refinement of heritage

3. Revelation of the mind

Lucifer is referred to as a "morning star" in the bible. He rejected FAITH in God and chose intellect/knowledge, then went ahead and preached that false doctrine to Eve and many others even today. And look at the resultant mess nature is in.

Without FAITH you cannot please God.
githundi
#59 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 7:41:46 PM

The problem with people in this world is that everyone one thinks that the denominations or religions they subscribe to are the best. They have made the right choice and the others are wrong.
Common sense dictates otherwise.
Democracy does not belong to the dead
githundi
#60 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 7:43:57 PM

Religion is about faith. We choose to believe what we want. Why then should you seek to choose for others what you believe. Selfishness at it's best.
Democracy does not belong to the dead