wazua Sat, Jun 29, 2024

7 Pages<12345>»
Operation bring back @Alma
#41 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2014 9:19:45 PM

@Alma is very 'wise' for wazua's standards. He needs to look for a forum that fits his 'class'.

#42 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2014 10:59:24 PM

[Kwani how serious do you take people here. This is a place to while away time when you are bored... Kwani unafanya kazi hapa? Aiiii weeee... Let him come back and insult us some more!!!

I wish you would take your own advice with regards to @kabz, @am @mukiri

Yes I get confrontational and that does not mean I miss a wink of sleep because of that, neither do those I engage lose any sleep!

I really want to believe this

You should...Why on earth would I get pissed by people I don't know, have no intentions of knowing (unless otherwise!) As I said I am here to have fun...and while away time...As I am doing right now as i wait for Arsenal-Aston Villa match to kick off...Do I explain myself?
#43 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2014 6:50:16 AM

My recollection of the beef between you and those three fellows is that you were bitter. Even after kabz was gone you kept on complaining about him....but hey, let's have fun!
#44 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2014 7:12:31 AM

Bring @alma and @QW back
#45 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2014 7:46:33 AM

Bring @alma and @QW back

Yes I wish QW would come back! with his screams and shouts "SCAM" on everything suspicious. Lakini Alma is another matter. I would buy him a drink to keep him away from here!!
Muriel
#46 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2014 9:13:00 AM

He is a great dancer.
#47 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2014 9:34:59 AM

XSK wrote:
Bring @alma and @QW back

Yes I wish QW would come back! with his screams and shouts "SCAM" on everything suspicious. Lakini Alma is another matter. I would buy him a drink to keep him away from here!!

Contrary to most of you, i never found @QW as annoying as @Alma. To me, @QW was just stating facts though a bully, whilst @Alma abuses his right of free speech by using wrong way (e.g. mockery, intimidation, abuse, SHOUTING, etc, etc, etc).

NOT UNLESS I MISSED SOMETHING ON @QW!

jmbada
#48 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2014 9:52:04 AM

@Alma's posts were the most witty and succinct. Like it or not, he got his points across extremely well. Never agreed with him on much, but can't challenge his talent. @QW was just an angry brother.
MKWASI
#49 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2014 10:12:44 AM

Alma's ego could not be contained in Wazua....most likely he is enrolled for some English classes.... I loved his ignorance though!
#50 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2014 10:18:02 AM

I want him back to tame team2pm
#51 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2014 10:25:13 AM

My recollection of the beef between you and those three fellows is that you were bitter. Even after kabz was gone you kept on complaining about him....but hey, let's have fun!

I was never bitter. Pressing your point of view and poking holes on another's does not mean you are bitter. Does it? The fellows accepted that they were on the wrong. Some of them banned, others usered etc. @Mukiri will tell us when he is back from looking for his father (according to @Mawunder). I will follow you and find out what you stand for and obviously if your ideas are as ancient as a dinosaur I will tear them to pieces and I will not be bitter. ahahahaa...So be warned in advance. But again you look so cool, so harmless. Can you really kill a mosquito? Just asking!!!Laughing out loudly
#52 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2014 10:30:13 AM

I want him back to team2pm

Surely, who will command #teamotoyo?
#53 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2014 10:33:15 AM

jmbada wrote:
@Alma's posts were the most witty and succinct. Like it or not, he got his points across extremely well. Never agreed with him on much, but can't challenge his talent. @QW was just an angry brother.

Like it or not the dude has a way with words...He has a flair for writing... wachana na content and look at the style!!!
#54 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2014 10:33:21 AM

XSK wrote:
Bring @alma and @QW back

Contrary to most of you, i never found @QW as annoying as @Alma. To me, @QW was just stating facts though a bully, whilst @Alma abuses his right of free speech by using wrong way (e.g. mockery, intimidation, abuse, SHOUTING, etc, etc, etc).

for some reason you remind me of all those who say bad things about others when they are not around.

otherwise this thread comes across as a mob 'justice' kind of thing. at least wait for the guy to come back before you start dusting the pillow cases looking for all the bad things about the guy you can think of.
#55 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2014 10:41:04 AM

XSK wrote:
Bring @alma and @QW back

for some reason you remind me of all those who say bad things about others when they are not around.

otherwise this thread comes across as a mob 'justice' kind of thing. at least wait for the guy to come back before you start dusting the pillow cases looking for all the bad things about the guy you can think of.

smile smile Some fellows who could not face the man when he was here sasa wamepata midomo!!!
#56 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2014 10:45:16 AM

XSK wrote:
Bring @alma and @QW back

smile smile Some fellows who could not face the man when he was here sasa wamepata midomo!!!

Like standard 3 pupils they make noise when the teacher leaves the class!
#57 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2014 10:45:30 AM

I want him back to team2pm

Surely, who will command #teamotoyo?

I think team Otoyo is well subdued in wazua.

Alma was more of team neutral.bashing both teams in equal measures.
lakini he should continue using more wits than the weekend raw insults.Hazifurahishi.
I think it was just a bad day.
#58 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2014 10:51:03 AM

XSK wrote:
Bring @alma and @QW back

Like standard 3 pupils they make noise when the teacher leaves the class!

#59 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2014 10:56:12 AM

I was never bitter. Pressing your point of view and poking holes on another's does not mean you are bitter. Does it? The fellows accepted that they were on the wrong. Some of them banned, others usered etc. @Mukiri will tell us when he is back from looking for his father (according to @Mawunder). I will follow you and find out what you stand for and obviously if your ideas are as ancient as a dinosaur I will tear them to pieces and I will not be bitter. ahahahaa...So be warned in advance. But again you look so cool, so harmless. Can you really kill a mosquito? Just asking!!!Laughing out loudly

I can't, i allow them to have a feast!!
#60 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2014 10:57:35 AM

XSK wrote:
Bring @alma and @QW back

I would not blame them,much as @magigi calls it having fun,many people prefer not to comment or ask a question if the answer will be an unprintable insult and then some.