wazua Wed, Oct 9, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123
TUJU FOR PRESIDENT
mukiha
#41 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2011 11:09:27 AM

From where I sit, the guy holding the poster doesn't look like he earns 10k and the guy described in the poster is a complete and total IDIOT - how can you earn 10k and the go right ahead to employ a 7k house maid. You must be an idiot!

And by the way, where is the 25k deficit financed?

Wat waache uongo!
Nothing is real unless it can be named; nothing has value unless it can be sold; money is worthless unless you spend it.
bwenyenye
#42 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2011 11:23:03 AM

mukiha wrote:
From where I sit, the guy holding the poster doesn't look like he earns 10k and the guy described in the poster is a complete and total IDIOT - how can you earn 10k and the go right ahead to employ a 7k house maid. You must be an idiot!

Wat waache uongo!

Maybe the guy will not employ a help for 7K but believe you me, over 90% of city dwellers spend more that they earn by far. How do they finance it? loans from banks, Saccos, Microfinance, relatives chipping in etc.... The debt problem in Kenya is bad. Not because people borrowed, but because it is lifestyle debt... car loans, TV loans, Wardrobe loans... you name it...
I Think Therefore I Am
bwenyenye
#43 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2011 11:32:36 AM

Can Tuju make a good president for Kenya? Yes,I think he can.
I Think Therefore I Am
mukiha
#44 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2011 12:20:47 PM

bwenyenye wrote:
mukiha wrote:

Wat waache uongo!

Maybe the guy will not employ a help for 7K but believe you me, over 90% of city dwellers spend more that they earn by far. How do they finance it? loans from banks, Saccos, Microfinance, relatives chipping in etc.... The debt problem in Kenya is bad. Not because people borrowed, but because it is lifestyle debt... car loans, TV loans, Wardrobe loans... you name it...

Why make life tough for yourself with that kind of debt?
Nothing is real unless it can be named; nothing has value unless it can be sold; money is worthless unless you spend it.
bwenyenye
#45 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2011 1:41:53 PM

mukiha wrote:
bwenyenye wrote:
mukiha wrote:

Wat waache uongo!

Why make life tough for yourself with that kind of debt?

Hata mimi sijui but we tend do it every day! Maybe it is living for the camera mentality i.e living to be noted by people who do not know you, you do not know and who do not care about you!! We want 'them' to know that we too have vukad border.
I Think Therefore I Am