wazua Wed, Oct 9, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
Katwa Kigen
simonkabz
#41 Posted : Saturday, September 03, 2011 1:49:33 PM

2012 wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Dude is good........very eloquent, coherent, fluent, succinct, soft spoken.........AM I alone in this?

He has no courtesy and clearly english is not even his second language.

Poor analysis.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Lolest!
#42 Posted : Monday, September 05, 2011 9:26:48 PM

Katwa sounds like he is exonerating Ruto instead of Sang. Mpaka Katerina akachanganyikiwa
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Magigi
#43 Posted : Monday, September 05, 2011 11:40:30 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Katwa sounds like he is exonerating Ruto instead of Sang. Mpaka Katerina akachanganyikiwa

...Hapana wewe haufuati hii maneno sawa sawa...ndio ulifanya supplementary kadhaa (bad joke!)
...He wants to show Ocampo that the date it is alleged Sang was with Ruto distributing arms is not true. Ruto was with Captain at a much publicized ODM meeting while Sang was in Nairobi at KASS studios. Well well well...That Policeman who was captured live on TV killing somebody in Kisumu was released because the gun produced as evidence is not the one that fired the bullet that killed the guy...THE LAW IS AN ARSE(hole.
Lolest!
#44 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2011 6:11:27 AM

Ocampo has a lot of work to do. But he could claim the suspects flew from Amagoro, Nairobi, nyanza and Bungoma(for Kapondi)
marko
#45 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2011 7:19:10 AM

I think Katwa Kigen outdid himself last night. Eloquent..he kept the eye on the ball with parabolic tangent. So what, he says sero instead of zero and cant get himself to say E-V-D read Eee-Fee-Tee but what the heck, he ain't an Englishman..and it is good to see that the two statements that he was asked to present to the chamber collaborated each other. Cant wait to see his witnesses.
WHO DARES WINS
marko
#46 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2011 7:24:23 AM

Lolest! wrote:
Ocampo has a lot of work to do. But he could claim the suspects flew from Amagoro, Nairobi, nyanza and Bungoma(for Kapondi)

Ocampo has been claiming many things without any collaborating evidence and that is why his case is being watered down by the defense...I doubt he will go that road. Pilots keep very accurate logs of where they flew and how long it took them to get there.
WHO DARES WINS
Njung'e
#47 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2011 7:43:58 AM

marko wrote:
]
Ocampo has been claiming many things without any collaborating evidence and that is why his case is being watered down by the defense.

My understanding is that this are confirmation hearings.....The suspect's defence team thinks time is up....I say no....If anything,they are playing right into the hands of LMO...."Say what you have but i'll come back shortly with enough evidence to convince you that you belong to jail.key thrown to the sea"...That's not my man.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
kingfisher
#48 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2011 8:01:48 AM

marko wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Ocampo has been claiming many things without any collaborating evidence and that is why his case is being watered down by the defense...I doubt he will go that road. Pilots keep very accurate logs of where they flew and how long it took them to get there.

Ocambo could also be having some call logs from the likes of safcom. those are also very accurate. they tell where you were at the exact moment you made/received a call/message. they can actually prove you were at amagoro in the morning and later in the evening at serena beach. i don't think ocambo just has no case.Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

bado mapambano hapa.
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
McReggae
#49 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2011 8:36:40 AM

kingfisher wrote:
marko wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Ocambo could also be having some call logs from the likes of safcom. those are also very accurate. they tell where you were at the exact moment you made/received a call/message. they can actually prove you were at amagoro in the morning and later in the evening at serena beach. i don't think ocambo just has no case.Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

bado mapambano hapa.

How do you show a five minute video and then want to convince the judges that the accused could not be 160km away on the same day, even bijuti can accomplish this!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
majay
#50 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2011 8:46:47 AM

I have also been wondering about KG-whether he is WR's legal counsel or AS.

Was he the best AS could choose given that ICC agreed to pay for his legal counsel?
To me he just isn't doing his job right
all about Kenya in 2011
FundamentAli
#51 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2011 10:47:31 AM

Magigi wrote:
[quote=Lolest!] Well well well...That Policeman who was captured live on TV killing somebody in Kisumu was released because the gun produced as evidence is not the one that fired the bullet that killed the guy...THE LAW IS AN ARSE(hole.

What did you expect? The three sets of people who avoid jail are policemen, doctors and lawyers. In fact all professional are very keen on protecting their own under whatever means.
marko
#52 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2011 11:14:25 AM

Njung'e wrote:
marko wrote:
]
Ocampo has been claiming many things without any collaborating evidence and that is why his case is being watered down by the defense.

My understanding is that this are confirmation hearings.....The suspect's defence team thinks time is up....I say no....If anything,they are playing right into the hands of LMO...."Say what you have but i'll come back shortly with enough evidence to convince you that you belong to jail.key thrown to the sea"...That's not my man.

The problem is that the prosecution has to show that they have enough evidence and case to go to full trial. The judges cannot make a decision on perceived evidence. This was the right time to show some of that hard evidence which our friend LMO has not done at all. At most he has redacted documents in a ploy to show that they contain important information. Look at how he made a radio broadcast confidential, yet the same broadcast was listened to by thousands around the world? Isn't that a man who is trying to pull show he has more than he actually does?
WHO DARES WINS
Impunity
#53 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2011 11:50:54 AM

In a paragraph Katwa Kigen mentions Ruto names more than he mentions Arap Sang'es.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

simonkabz
#54 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2011 12:46:12 PM

Impunity wrote:
In a paragraph Katwa Kigen mentions Ruto names more than he mentions Arap Sang'es.

I think many people dont get it. Sang and Ruto are co-accused. Ruto's name has to come up almost all the time. The idea is to prove that Ruto was elsewhere at the times its alleged they had meetings with Sang. Whats wrong with this?? It also appears that majority of wazuans arent aware that Sang's time to take the defence stand is not yet, till today afte, maybe thats when you will hear Sang's name more frequently as you desire.

Well, the three kenyan lawyers are experienced and to me , they have performed much better than one Ocampo, the supposed "people's hero". Totally useless fellow.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Lolest!
#55 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2011 12:51:02 PM

This thing could go either way. Why keep evidence for a trial that may never take place? On the other hand the court seems to be soft on Ocampo.
wanyuru
#56 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2011 12:52:39 PM

simonkabz wrote:
Impunity wrote:

I think many people dont get it. Sang and Ruto are co-accused. Ruto's name has to come up almost all the time. The idea is to prove that Ruto was elsewhere at the times its alleged they had meetings with Sang. Whats wrong with this?? It also appears that majority of wazuans arent aware that Sang's time to take the defence stand is not yet, till today afte, maybe thats when you will hear Sang's name more frequently as you desire.

Well, the three kenyan lawyers are experienced and to me , they have performed much better than one Ocampo, the supposed "people's hero". Totally useless fellow.

kweli kabisa. and especially that Ocampo bit. ndongomothi!
Kenyan Kop
#57 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2011 12:58:33 PM

Njung'e wrote:
marko wrote:
]

Clearly Njung'e is clutching on straws just like Ocampo. Here is a Prosecutor who alledges that one Fred Kapondi was distributing guns with WR when the guy was in Prison. I had a feeling that this case was going to be confirmed but not anymore. Especially when the likes of David Koros(witness 6) are part of your witness protection program.
Kenyan Kop
#58 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2011 1:01:34 PM

kingfisher wrote:
marko wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

bado mapambano hapa.

Kingfisher this is the evidence he should table in the confirmation hearing. Clearly this guy did not conduct investigations, otherwise defense would not be having it easy.
Kenyan Kop
#59 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2011 1:04:44 PM

marko wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
marko wrote:
]

The problem is that the prosecution has to show that they have enough evidence and case to go to full trial. The judges cannot make a decision on perceived evidence. This was the right time to show some of that hard evidence which our friend LMO has not done at all. At most he has redacted documents in a ploy to show that they contain important information. Look at how he made a radio broadcast confidential, yet the same broadcast was listened to by thousands around the world? Isn't that a man who is trying to pull show he has more than he actually does?

My point exactly. For instance where are the radio transcripts of the coded language?
YesuWangu
#60 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2011 3:44:46 PM

Njung'e wrote:
marko wrote:
]

Yes. These are the confirmation hearings only. Lets consider.

One of the suspects is said to have got 'generals' and 'commanders' who executed the plan using their military expertise.

Like a mouse strolling into the cats' yard, one of these 'commanders' appears in this yard to be questioned. (he becomes hostile in the yard but that is neither here nor there.)

Not surprisingly and seemingly feebly, the prosecution confirms from him that indeed he has had experience in tactical military matters. On the very same point in which he is being said to have been involved!

It is unclear what the prosecution was expected to do that they have not done. This not being the trial and was not intended to be even a mini trial.

One they have confirmed one part of their evidence that the 'commander' can indeed 'command'. This is the 'confirmation hearing'

Now they will seek to prove the second part that he participated as they allege. This will be the trial.

Anyone who does not see that these are confirmation hearings and thinks they are the trial will be confounded.

Talk of playing into hands of the prosecution.....