wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123
#FEB28 Kenya
goodluck
#41 Posted : Monday, February 28, 2011 3:46:39 PM

Dont want to appear that am ANTI things but what was the significance of the singing of the national anthem today at one.We kenyan we are our worst enemies we cheat ourselves that we are reforming but deep inside us ukabila ime zidi.Every body wants to identify himself with his mother tribe.Kenya is the only country where the saying 'EVERYMAN FOR HIMSELF AND GOD FOR US ALL'.We claim to want to resttle the IDPS but no action.Why should IDPS be settled in other lands why cant they be taken back to the lands where they were staying before 2007 elections.We are hyprocrites of the highest order.
kadonye
#42 Posted : Monday, February 28, 2011 6:13:46 PM

Spot on!Applause Applause We have bad leaders as we have been complaining, coz we are bad!

They are corrupt coz we are corrupt!

They are tribal coz we are tribal!

Because, I believe,we are a case of a bad society that has gives birth to bad leaders.

These guys who mess up our country are formerly the ordinary guy in the street/village.They get to power and everyone says they've turned bad. But they haven't, they were like that from the beginning!

goodluck wrote:
Dont want to appear that am ANTI things but what was the significance of the singing of the national anthem today at one.We kenyan we are our worst enemies we cheat ourselves that we are reforming but deep inside us ukabila ime zidi.Every body wants to identify himself with his mother tribe.Kenya is the only country where the saying 'EVERYMAN FOR HIMSELF AND GOD FOR US ALL'.We claim to want to resttle the IDPS but no action.Why should IDPS be settled in other lands why cant they be taken back to the lands where they were staying before 2007 elections.We are hyprocrites of the highest order.

What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing