wazua Fri, Jun 14, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

772 Pages«<281282283284285>»
Kenya Airways...why ignore..
muandiwambeu
#5641 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2016 11:27:44 AM

obiero wrote:
[quote=ArrestedDev]No recovery at sight. What is currently happening is the last nail in the coffin being hammered.A competent management should be put in place. There is no highly skilled employee who will seat back and relax in a workplace where there is no future. A political stooge like Ngunze can just seat and wait.

Quote:
KQ has suffered several flight delays recently.

"The declined investment in KQ particularly on maintenance of planes as a result of budget cuts is a recipe for disaster," said Consumer Federation of Kenya secretary general Stephen Mutoro.

"The matter is causing low morale among pilots because some are declining to fly some planes because of their poor conditions."

http://www.the-star.co.k...new-probe-team_c1421567[/quote]
The media has tried to kill KQ for over 5 years

for five years they did a good job in reminding us how things were messed @kq, but @obiero was prompt to mislead and defend invested capital aka capital preservation. if the media is wrong once or thrice I will qualify it for addiction. if @obiero is right once, or twice, I will qualify that for a faulty analogue wall clock misery.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
muandiwambeu
#5642 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2016 11:31:23 AM

obiero wrote:
[quote=ArrestedDev]No recovery at sight. What is currently happening is the last nail in the coffin being hammered.A competent management should be put in place. There is no highly skilled employee who will seat back and relax in a workplace where there is no future. A political stooge like Ngunze can just seat and wait.

Quote:

"The declined investment in KQ particularly on maintenance of planes as a result of budget cuts is a recipe for disaster," said Consumer Federation of Kenya secretary general Stephen Mutoro.

"The matter is causing low morale among pilots because some are declining to fly some planes because of their poor conditions."

muandiwambeu
#5643 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2016 11:38:46 AM

obiero wrote:

Quote:

for those five years, they did a good job in reminding us how things were messed up @kq, but @obiero was prompt to mislead and defend invested capital aka capital preservation. if the media is wrong once or thrice I will qualify it for addiction. if @obiero is right once, or twice, I will qualify that for a faulty analogue wall clock's misery.
obiero
#5644 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2016 12:19:58 PM

muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:

Quote:

for those five years, they did a good job in reminding us how things were messed up @kq, but @obiero was prompt to mislead and defend invested capital aka capital preservation. if the media is wrong once or thrice I will qualify it for addition. if @obiero is right once, or twice, I will qualify that for a faulty analogue wall clock's misery.

I like the way you write @muandiwambeu

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Spikes
#5645 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2016 4:38:22 PM

obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:

Quote:

for those five years, they did a good job in reminding us how things were messed up @kq, but @obiero was prompt to mislead and defend invested capital aka capital preservation. if the media is wrong once or thrice I will qualify it for addition. if @obiero is right once, or twice, I will qualify that for a faulty analogue wall clock's misery.

I like the way you write @muandiwambeu

Putting your money in KQ is tantamount to committing investment suicide!
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
chiaroscuro
#5646 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2016 5:40:02 PM

obiero wrote:

Quote:

A company who's liabilities are higher than its assets is dead! You can't kill a dead company.
KQ is simply on life-support - external forces are trying hard to keep it alive.

KQ died three years ago!
sparkly
#5647 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2016 6:50:34 PM

chiaroscuro wrote:
obiero wrote:

Quote:

A company who's liabilities are higher than its assets is dead! You can't kill a dead company.
KQ is simply on life-support - external forces are trying hard to keep it alive.

KQ died three years ago!

How dare you contradict @obiero?
Life is short. Live passionately.
VituVingiSana
#5648 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 12:15:56 AM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I see many have joined me in speaking the truth about KQ... Applause Applause Applause
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#5649 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 8:41:24 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I see many have joined me in speaking the truth about KQ... Applause Applause Applause

These are the same people. No new people going against this treasure stock

ArrestedDev
#5650 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 9:54:07 AM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

These are the same people. No new people going against this treasure stock

It is a carcass,period!
Impunity
#5651 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 10:02:35 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
KQ's Auditor: "Without qualifying our opinion, we draw attention to Note 2(e) in the consolidated financial statements which indicate that the Group incurred a net loss of KShs 26,225 million during the year ended 31 March 2016 (2015 – Net loss of KShs 25,743 million) and, as of that date, the Group’s current liabilities exceeded its current assets by KShs 43,766 million (2015 – KShs 39,588 million) and the Group’s total liabilities exceed its total assets by KShs 35,667 million (2015 - KShs 5,963 million). These conditions along with other matters as set forth in Note 2(e), indicate the existence of a material uncertainty that may cast doubt about the Group’s ability to continue as a going concern."

Old news..

@obiero I want you to get arrested and taken to jail over glorifying KQ's performance misleading the general public that the company is doing well when the fundamentals are reading otherwise. Secondly, I would demand action to be taken against you for misusing social media to spread falsehood knowingly as a proxy of Nguze. I am pretty sure you'll pay dearly for conspiracy along with KQ top management to defraud the public for persistently
playing PPT comments that have prevented prospective investors a lower entry, 50CENTS.

Phangi or Fungi aka Fungus!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

This clown doesn't know when to stop Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Calling people names does not improve KQ fundamentals from negative equity. On 29.09.2016 @obiero will be crowned a clown immediately after KQ smashes its own global loss making record to broaden deeper into the abyss. Newbies be vigilant and steadfast on wayward individuals in Wazua leading you into the gallows.
Eti engine moja ya KQ can buy the whole of MSC company. Unafikiria kienyeji as if securities exchange market ni soko ya mifugo. I'll buy KQ 50CENTS. I am speaking prophetically.

Lols.. Catching feelings?? One RR engine costs 8.5B which in essence can buy Mumias in its current state.. By the way on 29th we aren't releasing any results, it's an AGM, if you know what that means

And that RR engine belongs to the bank [loans] not KQ.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

obiero
#5652 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 5:10:55 PM

ArrestedDev wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Impunity wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Another blow to KQ after plane leasing deal unleashes Kshs 4B loss!

Sub 3bob in the offing. Sit tight. @Obiero umepatikana . No escape route. Accept multiple haircuts and move on.#Business Daily Africa@

Sub 3 is still too expensive, sub-2 is the thing!

2/- is 2/- too much for KQ.

Why are we up 5.8% today?? All clear for take off. The media has it in for KQ.. Bringing up info in last year's annual report released month's ago at this time

Now at 7.5% up.. This plane is on the runway

As of 1pm, according to myStocks, KQ has traded 2,700 shares worth KES 9,830 Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Not 9,800 shares but KES 9,830/-! So yes, KQ is up 7.5% on vapor volumes!

TPSEA, much smaller in revenue than KQ has traded KES 199,000 worth.

We are on the runway with vapor volumes because serious players are now on the floor

2,659,500 KQ shares traded today, including my final bulk purchase of 411,500.. I smell money on the horizon

Who finances your bulk buys? Your big brother Nguze or self?

I am a small businessman trying to survive in Africa.. Hope that answer suffices..

Your KQ portfolio at current price is 2.2M when in the whole history u have never held more that 1m in value...was me and launder me too..

Watu wa Viro padlocks as Mawinder says.

Every season @obiero dies hard defending KQ the worst comes. He has falsely updated KQ portfolio to lure PPT to this counter next week. I don't trust this guy. He is paid in terms of tokens to paint positive image on this government owned crap.

Expect the FY2016 loss to double!

Hahaha

Very true. The delays this year are at a record high level. KQ is dead.

788,900 shares traded today.. The volume action speaks to my soul.. I smell money coming my way

sparkly
#5653 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 5:53:20 PM

obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Impunity wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Spikes wrote:

Sub 3bob in the offing. Sit tight. @Obiero umepatikana . No escape route. Accept multiple haircuts and move on.#Business Daily Africa@

Why are we up 5.8% today?? All clear for take off. The media has it in for KQ.. Bringing up info in last year's annual report released month's ago at this time

As of 1pm, according to myStocks, KQ has traded 2,700 shares worth KES 9,830 Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Not 9,800 shares but KES 9,830/-! So yes, KQ is up 7.5% on vapor volumes!

We are on the runway with vapor volumes because serious players are now on the floor

2,659,500 KQ shares traded today, including my final bulk purchase of 411,500.. I smell money on the horizon

I am a small businessman trying to survive in Africa.. Hope that answer suffices..

Your KQ portfolio at current price is 2.2M when in the whole history u have never held more that 1m in value...was me and launder me too..

Every season @obiero dies hard defending KQ the worst comes. He has falsely updated KQ portfolio to lure PPT to this counter next week. I don't trust this guy. He is paid in terms of tokens to paint positive image on this government owned crap.

Hahaha

788,900 shares traded today.. The volume action speaks to my soul.. I smell money coming my way

That's a very high volume!
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#5654 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 6:41:48 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Impunity wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Spikes wrote:

Hahaha

@sparkly 3,348,400 KQ shares traded in last two trading sessions.. ukiona vyaelea

maka
#5655 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 7:07:17 PM

No company here @Obiero you are obsessed with this stock.
possunt quia posse videntur
obiero
#5656 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 7:14:47 PM

maka wrote:

@maka I actually don't love the company but the opportunity it presents.. This is a once in a lifetime chance to get rich

obiero
#5657 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 7:16:26 PM

maka wrote:

@Maka I actually don't love the company but the opportunity it presents.. This is a once in a lifetime chance to get rich

ArrestedDev
#5658 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2016 4:02:54 AM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Impunity wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Spikes wrote:

Hahaha

@sparkly 3,348,400 KQ shares traded in last two trading sessions.. ukiona vyaelea

A speculative stock favored by speculators like @Obiero.
ArrestedDev
#5659 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2016 4:23:47 AM

maka wrote:

Another tire burst yesterday leading to runway closure? Ngunze's blind 'NO SPEND' even on maintenance?
obiero
#5660 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2016 7:07:12 AM

ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:

Another tire burst yesterday leading to runway closure? Ngunze's blind 'NO SPEND' even on maintenance?

How do we verify that there was a tyre burst and that KQ is to blame