wazua Wed, Jun 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
NO BODY WILLING TO SELL KQ
guru267
#21 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 3:47:05 PM

KIRTI wrote:
KQ will fly next month. November is always down trend for stock market. Not only KQ, other counters are also down. Current price is very good. it is lower than book value. Do'nt loose hope. Wait & watch next month.

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
the deal
#22 Posted : Thursday, November 11, 2010 4:32:45 PM

Sober wrote:
alikujia wrote:
the deal wrote:
Guys i'm not panicking i'm just losing patience...if a 66% PAT triggers a sell off...what's next?...after holding and pumping money into KQ...i mean from 52.50 to 44 bob i'm still in losses...oh next month it will be 9 month without breaking even...i'm waiting for 3QTR operating stats if they dissapoint i will pack and bounce.

this the big mistake pple make with "averaging down"!.

Only buy more of the same shares if it, at a lower price it is still the best offer across the market. There are over 50 opportunities in the market! and they all offer returns in Ksh -/+.

instead of doing that which is called averaging down. why can't you invest in another counter that you think may recoup your losses. buying more shares in the same company is limiting your chances.

When i was averaging down on KQ i believed that the H1 2010/11 will be good i had an estimate of EPS of 3.5 they produced 3.11 which was super good considering the times we live in...what i didn't anticipate is this backlash...on another note KQ has underperfomed the NSE 20...the measure has risen almost 40% from January yet KQ has only returned 24%...