wazua Sun, Jun 30, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Safaricom multiple SMS
Jus Blazin
#21 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 5:44:45 PM

Wendz wrote:
Jus Blazin wrote:
@Wendz and Njung'e, try the direct postpaid number 0722002200. sad thing its chargeable scom-scom rates. but you can call it from your prepaid number and you will be sorted.

My friend... is there anything i havent tried including sending an email to their "customercare" which is also answered by the same octopus machine??..... the number you have given is a chargeable version of 100! why should i pay to listen to that politician of a machine who wont "run short of words" to quote guka!

@Wendz, that number i gave you is for postpaid customer care. you are connected faster. its the same as the number @muganda has provided. Postpaid numbers: 020-4272200 or 0722002200
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
KulaRaha
#22 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 5:51:26 PM

Wow!!! I gotta try this safcon customer care thingy....sounds like fun!!!

Plus, you even have to pay for it, so must be great!
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Njung'e
#23 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 6:19:40 PM

They are ina real mess....Someone calls,i receive and guess what?.There is the usually lady voice with,"The person you have called is not available"....I was tempted to retort,"nyenye nyenye nyakang'a muka wa ihii"...but then i remembered it's just an octopus...lol
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Elder
#24 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 6:29:19 PM

KulaRaha wrote:
You can get Bob the builder on his Zain line...he's using that for his tweets and twats and twots

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I thought this was the funniest thing I have read today.....
He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
Elder
#25 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 6:44:08 PM

KulaRaha wrote:
muganda wrote:
Must admit this multiple SMS issue is perturbing... Can it fairly be explained with fibre cuts? I also wondered how 'simcard failed' message was as a result of fiber cuts.

Because Safricon uses latest technology, 4G, simcards are connected to fibre, 3 fibres to be precise.

....... until I read this.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Applause Applause

And Wendz forgive me but your last post in this thread had me in stitches too. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
Ms Mkenya
#26 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 11:01:50 PM

Remind me again, why are you still with Safaricon?
....above all, to stand.
Wendz
#27 Posted : Thursday, November 04, 2010 11:00:06 AM

Ms Mkenya wrote:

I can now happily report that i am still with safaricom because they asked me to send my number, which i did. They did some magic and the next sms i got, they had refunded me all the overcharged about.... and they called me to apologise - this time it was a real person... not the octopus.... and they even refunded for my friend too. They won my heart again.....

Am a happy customer now.... and will still continue using my safcom line!
Sober
#28 Posted : Thursday, November 04, 2010 11:19:17 AM

give me two reasons why i should quit safcom and i will give you 4 for each provider i will not join.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
Elder
#29 Posted : Thursday, November 04, 2010 12:08:30 PM

Wendz wrote:
Ms Mkenya wrote:

I can now happily report that i am still with safaricom because they asked me to send my number, which i did. They did some magic and the next sms i got, they had refunded me all the overcharged about.... and they called me to apologise - this time it was a real person... not the octopus.... and they even refunded for my friend too. They won my heart again.....

Am a happy customer now.... and will still continue using my safcom line!

What they did is the least they ought to do and you should not be happy just because they did that.

Did they refund you for the damage caused in not using your credit when you wanted to and had no credit thanks to them? Did they compensate you for the time lost in following up and lodging complaints? What about the poor fellow who had to receive multiple texts from you?

So how could that win your heart again? With respect it is time we stopped praising people and congratulating them for 'covering their asses'.