wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123>
Moi...brari uji baridi !!!
mwenza
#21 Posted : Monday, May 24, 2010 10:44:34 AM

@Sureal................Thats a knock-out blow, harder than Mike Tysons......Kudos!!!
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
masukuma
#22 Posted : Monday, May 24, 2010 10:58:34 AM

My friend...you can shout until you grow hoarse, you can hold you breath until you turn blue in the face. you can meza all the wembes at all Nakumatt but MOI IS GUARANTEED A RIGHT TO Politic, comment and make opinions on any matter in this country. Same case as we have. It is not a CONDITIONAL RIGHT its an ABSOLUTE RIGHT.
MDOMO NI YAKE, STORY NI YAKE.
You have the right to shoutdown all he is saying and question the moral authority of his speech and it ends there, he doesn't have to listen to you.

please ask yourself if a THIEF SAYS STEALING IS WRONG...will it be right just because he/she is know to be a thief...do his/her words become any falser just because he/she goes against them?
An Argument is true or false regardless of who says it...attack the argument not the person.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
sky5
#23 Posted : Monday, May 24, 2010 11:16:27 AM

Everyone, Moi included has a right to their opinion and to express it through any medium in any place.

So leave the old man to oppose the draft. How can he support a document that may rob him of his 'land'? Even if the land was illegally acquired, what has the current government done to reclaim it?
KulaRaha
#24 Posted : Monday, May 24, 2010 11:50:53 AM

Moi should thank the poor guys who struggled under his regime to give him the right to open his big trap today. That old man is a national affront.
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
kadonye
#25 Posted : Monday, May 24, 2010 11:58:58 AM

Comparing 2005 and 2010 referenda, I note 3 grps of consistent fellows:moi n his disciples, kibaki n his brigade and the church.The rest have shifted all over.Take for instance the issue of the presidential system and funding of YES campaigns by gvt.We're having a replay of 2005.
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
masukuma
#26 Posted : Monday, May 24, 2010 12:15:51 PM

@Kadonye...and the vitriol of intolerance is coming from the same same quarters. Consider
Anyang Ny'ongo (2005) - Constitution is Not a government project.
Anyang Ny'ongo (2010) - Constitution is a government project.

hmmm...
mwenza
#27 Posted : Monday, May 24, 2010 12:48:54 PM

Huyu Moi ni brari uji baridi tu.............kwani iko nini??
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
Soko tele
#28 Posted : Monday, May 24, 2010 3:06:47 PM

Surealligator wrote:
[quote=Wa_ithaka]The senile old man Moi has a platform which very few other Kenyans have of airing their views.

Obama will be our savior, we the common mwananchi.

Obama doesn't have a Kenyan Voters card. It we who elect the same people we complain about....Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
tmatekwa
#29 Posted : Monday, May 24, 2010 5:36:32 PM

@wendz. Wee chill. Moi is one evil genius who scattled all the plans of the kiambu mafia in kenyatta's succesion. They had undermined him during his vice presidency, at one time reffering to him as a passing cloud..........so for those tribal chuvinists out there here is something to chew on.....a perfect example of permanent interests
Surealligator
#30 Posted : Tuesday, May 25, 2010 12:53:46 PM

Soko tele wrote:
Surealligator wrote:
[quote=Wa_ithaka]The senile old man Moi has a platform which very few other Kenyans have of airing their views.

Obama will be our savior, we the common mwananchi.

Obama doesn't have a Kenyan Voters card. It we who elect the same people we complain about....Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

So you mean Pres Kibaki, Hon Raila and the other cartoons finally sat down and decided to give us one of the most beautiful piece of legislation. Give me a break. The politicians are the elite who have never done much for your interest. Given an option, they would want you to be a permanent slave and your children to be their children's slaves.

Now, here comes Annan, Eminent persons, Clinton, Jyedai flaza etc and still you can't see Obama's hand? If Obama did not have input into the Naivasha draft, we would be singing another tune today.

The West has never had the interest of Kenya at heart. They have always envisaged a peaceful Kenya which is dependent on them so that they can have a stepping stone while they cause havoc in the region.

But Obama has a different vision and mission for Kenya. If you cannot see it, search for it.

Obama cannot stand the personalization of institutions in Kenya. He will do anything to ensure Independent institutions are put in place in Kenya and you (Wewe) will benefit directly from the same. The political elite will lose as their political power and prowess will be reduced by a huge margin.

Am I making sense to you?

So, all that is remaining is not to let him down. Vote wisely. He has done his part, do your part, only throwing the card into a debe. You miss this chance and its gone forever.
Go overdrive in purchasing the goods when there's blood on the streets, expecially if the blood is your own
yekeyeke
#31 Posted : Tuesday, May 25, 2010 2:40:20 PM

It looks like whenever Moi speaks, those gunning for the top seat in 2012 get headaches. Wacha moi abonge. Looks like he is still very influential especially in Kaleo land now that they have seen what ODM and ODMs baba are all about. That is a loss of over 2 million votes for ODMs baba and it looks very very likely that he will not be anywhere near the presidentioal seat in 2012.
Thats is because hi katiba sasa imeanguka.
Mambo ya Kadhi courts ni very heavy sana.
nostoppingthis
#32 Posted : Wednesday, May 26, 2010 6:21:25 AM

sky5 wrote:
Everyone, Moi included has a right to their opinion and to express it through any medium in any place.

So leave the old man to oppose the draft. How can he support a document that may rob him of his 'land'? Even if the land was illegally acquired, what has the current government done to reclaim it?

In relation to this, I'm still wondering "Why is UK supporting this constitution if past land injustices will be addressed?"
masukuma
#33 Posted : Wednesday, May 26, 2010 6:40:23 AM

@Surealligator, Obama's allegiance is to people who elected him, he is not even a Kenyan citizen to Lord over us or have us fall over ourselves trying to make his every whim come true - get rid of your colonized mindset we are making Kenyan Laws for Kenyans. How come Kenya is just a playing ground for other people and we are proud of that and shouting it from the roof tops instead of being very very ashamed?
Intelligentsia
#34 Posted : Wednesday, May 26, 2010 8:17:21 AM

@magigi,wa_ithaka & kularaha,surealligator...thank you all for all your posts stating what are obvious,self-evident & historical truths, truisms that eroded the old man's moral authority irreversibly.

To the quote...'I may not agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it'(Voltaire/ Ewelyn Beatrice Hall), we will add:

thankfully, the right to be heard does not automatically include the right for us to take the old geezer seriously.
masukuma
#35 Posted : Wednesday, May 26, 2010 8:36:29 AM

@Intelligentsia,
Quote:

thankfully, the right to be heard does not automatically include the right for us to take the old geezer seriously.

well said...now thats democracy!
Magigi
#36 Posted : Thursday, May 27, 2010 9:56:53 AM

...I am not yet through with this old geek. Isn't there anything better he can do other than predicting chaos, bloodshed and mayhem as he violently opposes the draft constitution (Miguna miguna)
...The man is using his ill gotten wealth to traverse the country sowing seeds of hatred... Some people...

Lord have mercy...
masukuma
#37 Posted : Thursday, May 27, 2010 2:26:10 PM

@Magigi, Mdomo ni yake...story ni yake. wewe ukikwazwa...meza wembe...ama ujinyonge na Big-G!
Magigi
#38 Posted : Thursday, May 27, 2010 2:36:19 PM

Masukuma
...sitafanya nay of those...but will continue asking for his silence in matters he failed, totally...
Mtu Biz
#39 Posted : Thursday, May 27, 2010 2:58:11 PM

Naonelea ni bora wembe umezwe.
Sola Scriptura

Magigi
#40 Posted : Friday, July 02, 2010 4:34:13 PM

...did anybody see this old geek say that katiba inasukumwa kama sukuma wiki sometimes back? How could he insult majority of us who survie on sukuma wiki, not for healthy reasons but because of poverty...and I saw a good number of people clap...How foolish!!!