wazua Wed, Jul 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
CONSTITUTION: My Yes turns to No
Nandwa
#21 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2010 1:24:25 PM

Order order bloggers!

@SUSU
There are many issues that can cause tensions with nasty results amongst citizens of any country.

Politics, Religion, competition for resources etc.

In 2008 Kenyans of all faiths fought as a result of differing political views and interpretations.

Aware of areas of potential tension, we are calling for fair play - level playing ground.

@Mukhamba

I share your views somewhat, but man, dont snap the fuse so fast.

Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
aemathenge
#22 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2010 1:41:24 PM

@Mukamba, Kind Sir, I happen to share some of your sentiments but you are too radical. Too fundamentalistic.

I did not want to be the first to point out my (our) irritation with your tone but to put it in language you would understand, you are pissing me (us) off and we shall put you on a pedestal that shall render your posts irrevant, ignored or simply consider you among our village madman(men)

I put the above to you not in bad taste but just the fact that I like you and I do not want wazuans to teach you the hard way. Wazuans can be nasty.
famooz
#23 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2010 2:30:43 PM

@ aemathenge you had a real go at mkhamba mpaka i had to peep to see alisema nini:)

from the look of things,Kenyans have been convinced that we NEED the katiba now and it seems like a resounding YES hata kukiwa na clause that says 'na mtahamishwa migingo hivi karibuni' !!!! we will say, 'si huko kuna samaki'? SICK
masukuma
#24 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2010 4:17:47 PM

@famooz,
Kenyans are like Esau son of Issac and the brother of Jacob whose hunger made him sell his birthright for a hot bowl of madondo bila chapo. Halafu later started crying foul!!
Kenyans...Kwani all those proverbs we learnt in Primary school were for the benefit of the teacher?
Haraka haraka haina baraka
Simba mwenda pole ndio mula nyama.

Hii haraka we have we will regret - esp. if we continue to ignore and muzzle opposing voices.
"We want it now!!!!"
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!