wazua Wed, Jun 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123>
Raila Odinga gone gangsta
McReggae
#21 Posted : Tuesday, February 16, 2010 12:23:32 PM

Magigi, I have the same feeling!!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
bwenyenye
#22 Posted : Tuesday, February 16, 2010 2:05:41 PM

Guys,

I have absolutely no problem with RAO suspending the two Mbutas. I just want HIM to also step aside. These two matters are mutually exclusive. Let us not tie them together.

I propose that one of the dailies or even this site can Keep and maintain a list of all these Frauds ( WIZI)called Scandals lest we forget. The Government should be held accountable for each one!
I Think Therefore I Am
AmHere
#23 Posted : Tuesday, February 16, 2010 3:09:20 PM

I could be wrong but 2012 might be RAO's last realistic stab at the C-I-C. I would pose similar questions to both camps:

1. For RAO's supporters, can they contemplate RAO NEVER being the president of this country?

2. For anti-RAO (lack of a better term), can they contemplate RAO EVER being the CIC of this country?

Both sides have to be prepared to live with either possibility happening.
muganda
#24 Posted : Tuesday, February 16, 2010 3:18:14 PM

@AmHere, well put. I for one have no problem with both outcomes, sincerely.

PWC REPORT ON MAIZE SCANDAL 2008
http://www.marsgroupkeny...&gid=37&Itemid=2
AmHere
#25 Posted : Tuesday, February 16, 2010 3:38:38 PM

Asante @muganda. It is always good to speak from a point of knowledge. Section 9 on the recommendations seems to finger Agriculture, Special Projects and the Ad Hoc Committee as some of the parties whose actions require further investigation.

Kweli iko maneno hapa.

http://marsgroupkenya.or...dings_and_next_steps.pdf
Magigi
#26 Posted : Tuesday, February 16, 2010 6:00:32 PM

...so will Kenya be a peaceful country only if RAO becomes the prezzo and with all the powers!!! My answer is yes...
mzazii
#27 Posted : Tuesday, February 16, 2010 6:41:09 PM

@ Magigi
I agree with you but the bit on muslims was rather hash! By the way is Miguna Miguna a muslim? Hio kofia yake ni ya muslims!! Magigi, this is RAO'S personal advisor and you want to send him 10 feet under? LOL!!!!
Opportunity may knock once, but temptation bangs on the front door forever..
harrydre
#28 Posted : Tuesday, February 16, 2010 6:51:20 PM

gathinga wrote:
PNU will likely call RAO bluff over Annan this time round. Now they have the numbers in parliament which is the only thing they lacked to govern. In addition, they have the legal monopoly of violence (disciplined forces) and also the illegal (RV militia) both in their control. The only leverage RAO now has is threats to uproot the rail, which mr. Saitoti will clearly be bolder to address.

ROTFLMAO..tihihihihihi
i.am.back!!!!
harrydre
#29 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2010 1:53:30 AM

the thing is RAO is not fighting any corruption. The dude is strategizing for mass votes come 2012 by pretending he is doing any good. look here, officials under his watch were named in that PWC report. we all know PWC does some good job. if corruption is happening right under his watch, what is all this domo domo on zero corruption? thing is ruto will pull his odm mp supporters and soon, they will vote down RAO as the head of ODM. that will be the end of his PM-ship..don't underestimate Ruto. when this is done, RAO will be a finished man..
i.am.back!!!!
poundfoolish
#30 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2010 5:47:25 AM

Haven't 'they' been trying to finish the bugger ever since time in memorial..from Narc to LDP days...even Moi himself tried..
molasses, bomas, etc etc...he even looked worse in LDP days till he hid under Kalonzo only to re-emerge.

the only way to quell the man, is keeping him close...problem is give open your door for him and you end up sleeping outside your own house..

i think PNU should hire RAO's advisers, only then will the man be finished...
Njung'e
#31 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2010 6:12:52 AM

RAOs Options:
1.Quit......The coalition will die but Baks can reconstitute the government and finish off his term.
2.Boycott cabinet....nonsense!!...Baks can even call an emergency cabinet meeting tomorrow just to take a roll call...Truth is,a number of ODM ministers would attend.
3.Motion of no confidence....Numbers are not on RAO's side.
4.Mass action.....Someone said the gov has a monopoly of violence now and anyway aren't we street tired?...smile !!
4.Prayers.....As long as he does not wish bad his enemies...They work,don't they?Pray .....More prayers plizPray !!

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Seeders
#32 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2010 6:31:33 AM

I am waiting for Raila to claim that the President did not have the powers to appoint him or sign his appointment letter meaning he is in office unconstitutionally.
Intelligentsia
#33 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2010 6:41:03 AM

@Njunge...no no lets kill that mass action vibe well in advance.
We are tired and should all should categorically refuse in advance to go to the streets because of either of these 2 principal idiots.
They are simply not worth it.

Okiya Omtatah (good in activism)et al should be in such a campaign too so that our silly politicians know in advance that it is not an option & Kenya is bigger than the 2 buggers. It should go through blogs, twitter, facebook, media, etc for added impetus

ODM currently seems to have very limited options as their parliamentary group co. sec Ababu mla mahindi said. I wish it would be the same for PNU and all other politicians so that we don't hear of them all at all. Hii siasa itatumaliza...

http://www.pressdisplay....ressdisplay/viewer.aspx

3 things that mess men up - pombe, siasa na wanawake. And Kenyan politicans love all 3 furiously! We have a problem on our hands.
Intelligentsia
#34 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2010 6:55:21 AM

Security Alert form the UN Office at Nbi:

''The Diplomatic Police Unit (DPU) reports that activists have been given green light to demonstrate against President Kibaki's management of state affairs. Time not confirmed, however, demonstrators to converge at Uhuru Park, march along Kenyatta, Moi and Harambee Avenues to demonstrate at the President's Harambee House office. Police have been deployed as a precaution. Please avoid those places. ''
Elsaid Karara
Deputy Security Adviser
UN Department of Safety & Security

poundfoolish
#35 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2010 7:09:56 AM

@ Intell...hope its a lie..

Its a pity the chineese dont meddle actively in other countries politics but rather just wait to balance or tilt the weights..

The west are definitely in on this one... and the more the Govt PNU side does not call ODM for a chat read: sack the ministers, the more we shall ebb into activism..
Am pretty sure as much as we on the forum and other 40mlln+ kenyans dont want this mass actions... theres always a desperate 0.001 percent who are willing and able to..

and rem where the Mungiki youths lean on this battle...
Magigi
#36 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2010 7:17:48 AM

...who signed RAOs appointment letter...Kofi Annan?
B.Timer
#37 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2010 8:10:06 AM

Where did the letter come from.

We all saw him and the ODM brigade take the Oath of office.
Remember the wording?

How come he didnt read the appointment of his wing of Cabinet!

The formal appointment for all the ministers including those in ODM came from Kibaki via Muthaura.
Raila merely recommended which individuals from his side were to be appointed.

Removal/suspension from office should follow the same channel.
Dunia ni msongamano..
McReggae
#38 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2010 9:18:56 AM

...and what was the spirit of the accord, for me that is more important!!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Seeders
#39 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2010 9:38:09 AM

the spirit of the law is to uphold the rule of law. kama siyo hiyo, everone will be doing what they feel this spirit is telling them.
Josey
#40 Posted : Thursday, February 18, 2010 1:26:13 PM

@ Magigi
Nice shotApplause
And the Minister for Agriculture will be HON. MUSA SIRMA