wazua Sun, Sep 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

13 Pages<1234>»
Martha Karua
Swenani
#21 Posted : Sunday, November 08, 2015 9:19:19 AM

mpobiz wrote:
I will vote for martha. So swnani you have just won your first convert.but as any voter i have my conditions in order for me to cross over.she must first agree to vie for a seat as an mca in my civic area in 2017 and she will shurely bag my vote.

Noted!
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Boris Boyka
#22 Posted : Sunday, November 08, 2015 10:04:20 AM

Swenani wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
why is she the right person?

1.She is the only untainted politician with scandals
2. She is principled, consistent and firm, she doesn't sway with the wind e.g she walked out on Moi and resigned from Kibaki's cabinet based on conflict of their principles and what she believed in
3.She is a believer in strong and working institutions, e.g she didn't walk out with the opposition during the constitutional review bill,she decided to stay,put her objection in record rather than walking away She
4.She fought for the reintroduction of multi party democracy in Kenya.
5. Her performance record speaks for itself, she has worked on development of family law in Kenya, she worked on the law and framework of water reforms in this country
Maybe our mess can be fixed by a woman(this is just a hopeful guess)
6.I believe in her!

On performance, firm and commitment she scores. What she did in 2007/2008 has a lot to tell. She's tribalistic and a bad one! When they fell out with Kefake its because she was expecting kefake arudiahe mkono on the enormous role she had played in the ensuring he retains the seat. She was in charge of justice na 'mungu nisaidie kwa kazi yangu ya uharifu'. Wish you a nice campaign.
Everybody STEALS, a THIEF is one who's CAUGHT stealing something of LITTLE VALUE. !!!
Swenani
#23 Posted : Sunday, November 08, 2015 10:21:17 AM

Boris Boyka wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

2. She is principled, consistent and firm, she doesn't sway with the wind e.g she walked out on Moi and resigned from Kibaki's cabinet based on conflict of their principles and what she believed in
3.She is a believer in strong and working institutions, e.g she didn't walk out with the opposition during the constitutional review bill,she decided to stay,put her objection in record rather than walking away She
5. Her performance record speaks for itself, she has worked on development of family law in Kenya, she worked on the law and framework of water reforms in this country
6.I believe in her!

On performance, firm and commitment she scores. What she did in 2007/2008 has a lot to tell. She's tribalistic and a bad one! When they fell out with Kefake its because she was expecting kefake arudiahe mkono on the enormous role she had played in the ensuring he retains the seat. She was in charge of justice na 'mungu nisaidie kwa kazi yangu ya uharifu'. Wish you a nice campaign.

1. What did she do in 2007?
2.Why did she resign?
Boris Boyka
#24 Posted : Sunday, November 08, 2015 10:22:44 AM

Bigchick wrote:
Good start for searching for an alternative.

However Martha Karua is a NO for me.And with due respect she must stop sneering at people when talking.She needs to cultivate a warm motherly look while still being stern.You know that look that your mum gave you and you knew what she means.

Can we start by agreeing we need a lady president,then we ask for names which we can start to Chambua.

What do you think of Mary Kimotho Mukindia,Agnes Odhiambo,Sarah Serem or Me.

She's firm fair and friendly. Bases her actions or proposals on researched facts. A good leader. Many don't like her because she says the facta and not they want to hear. She even dared parliament only that they all ganged up against her so she had no way out. I like her.Applause Applause
@Mbigshick we don't just need any woman we need a good woman leader! Some flower girls I see in current positions are worse than the men.
Everybody STEALS, a THIEF is one who's CAUGHT stealing something of LITTLE VALUE. !!!
Boris Boyka
#25 Posted : Sunday, November 08, 2015 10:25:12 AM

Swenani wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

6.I believe in her!

2.Why did she resign?

Thought you followed the happenings then! Anyway as wazuans normally say 'do your own research'
Swenani
#26 Posted : Sunday, November 08, 2015 10:34:27 AM

Boris Boyka wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

6.I believe in her!

2.Why did she resign?

Thought you followed the happenings then! Anyway as wazuans normally say 'do your own research'

My own research tells me that she only believed that Kibaki won and she still believes so and that she resigned when Kibaki apointed judges without her knowledge.

I do not see anything wrong with that!
Boris Boyka
#27 Posted : Sunday, November 08, 2015 1:24:26 PM

Swenani wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

6.I believe in her!

2.Why did she resign?

My own research tells me that she only believed that Kibaki won and she still believes so and that she resigned when Kibaki apointed judges without her knowledge.

That can never be a product of yourresearch! I expect 'I found out that' 'I discovered' 'I confirmed'.....Or still state with authority how events unfolded. Stop believing and go back to do the research.
Swenani
#28 Posted : Sunday, November 08, 2015 1:45:10 PM

Boris Boyka wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

6.I believe in her!

2.Why did she resign?

That can never be a product of yourresearch! I expect 'I found out that' 'I discovered' 'I confirmed'.....Or still state with authority how events unfolded. Stop believing and go back to do the research.

I think the burden of proof is yours not mine,you're the one who made the claim!
limanika
#29 Posted : Sunday, November 08, 2015 2:04:33 PM

If she resigned coz of the judges then that was the scapegoat she was looking for to ship out. Main reason was that instead of being appointed deputy prime minister in nusu mkate, and then use that as launching pad to suceed mzee, the powers that be convinced mzee to appoint someone else who stood a better chance. That's when the rain started beating us...
Boris Boyka
#30 Posted : Sunday, November 08, 2015 2:54:53 PM

limanika wrote:
If she resigned coz of the judges then that was the scapegoat she was looking for to ship out. Main reason was that instead of being appointed deputy prime minister in nusu mkate, and then use that as launching pad to suceed mzee, the powers that be convinced mzee to appoint someone else who stood a better chance. That's when the rain started beating us...

You have assisted him for one. Let him find the rest.
Swenani
#31 Posted : Sunday, November 08, 2015 3:21:02 PM

Boris Boyka wrote:
limanika wrote:

That's an opinion not a fact!
Boris Boyka
#32 Posted : Sunday, November 08, 2015 5:59:46 PM

Swenani wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
limanika wrote:

That's an opinion not a fact!

Rarely I do hearsay and assumptions and whenever I do, I state clearly,!
D32
#33 Posted : Sunday, November 08, 2015 8:15:10 PM

Shak wrote:
maka wrote:
She will be another PK...

PK should have another go at it. Even Ole Kiyiapi

PLO? Atwoli?
They tried to bury us, they didn't know we were seeds.
Boris Boyka
#34 Posted : Sunday, November 08, 2015 8:59:13 PM

D32 wrote:
Shak wrote:
maka wrote:
She will be another PK...

PK should have another go at it. Even Ole Kiyiapi

PLO? Atwoli? Sad Sad Sad

No no no! Big mouth isn't a qualification of leadership. Atwolo can't go anywhere beyond his post. Can't fit won't fit!
Swenani
#35 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 8:44:09 AM

Swenani
#36 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 2:58:29 PM

Admin,Make this thread a sticky post!

Thanks in advance
PeterReborn
#37 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 3:32:17 PM

With all due respect I don't think Martha inspires anyone.She is dull and too serious with life.She looks old,tired and angry.She is a spent cartridge even in Gachugu.Waiguru has taken over.
Consistency is better than intensity
geofreygachie
#38 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 3:42:59 PM

Swenani wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

6.I believe in her!

FACTS,FACTS,.....FACTS. Good one Swenani.
Divers - can you laugh in scuba gear, or will you drown? I was wondering. - James May.
PeterReborn
#39 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 3:43:03 PM

Farasi ni wawili.I am not wasting my vote for a punda.
Consistency is better than intensity
Swenani
#40 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 3:44:30 PM

PeterReborn wrote:
With all due respect I don't think Martha inspires anyone.She is dull and too serious with life.She looks old,tired and angry.She is a spent cartridge even in Gachugu.Waiguru has taken over.

I totally agree with you, she doesn't inspire anyone to be involved in corruption, she is dull,angry and too serious to be involved in selfies and be a PR president while corruption is widespread unlike the joker(he is not dull) president we have!

Instead of voting based on character we are voting based on Looks,Kalonzo will make a good president