wazua Tue, Jun 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123>
MAU FUNDRAISER-TONGUES UNCENSORED
miser
#21 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2009 4:49:00 PM

A marauding animal is on the loose and none can kill it alone.But immediately it will die they will all be fighting over the kill for the prime cut!The so called unity will evaporate like fog in 2012!Ati fundraising................my foot!!!

Share ideas for a better Kenya!!
mturi
#22 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2009 8:07:00 PM

This was another display of dishonesty by MPs. There are many IDPs- honest Kenyans whose lost relatives,property,blood because of political greed. UK,Ruto and co have not organised a similar event and with equal zeal. These Mau evictees (I wouldn&rsquo;t call them IDPs- at least not all) had probably invaded,or purchased cheaply these pieces of land or had no right to be there- why would the focus be on them and not the other IDPs.

I would not support mistreatment of human being (not even of a suspected criminal until proved guilty),so the way they were evicted was not just but they needed to leave at some point anyway.

I just hope that these alliances of thugs will not succeed. But I don&rsquo;t know when we will ever be liberated from the psychology that the rich and famous (dynasties) must rule Kenya. But we must make it upon ourselves to pray,everyone,everyday that one day we will break this yoke. I hope Ocampo will get all of them so that we can get to a fresh start.
simonkabz
#23 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2009 8:31:00 PM

If I were RAO,i would completely shut up until these scumbugs are out of the mau,n if possible,resettled. RAO,unaelewa game ya kibz? Do yo thingy n shut up,watapayuka mpaka waboeke...kama kupigia jiwe kelele

Njaamba nditù!
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
gladiator
#24 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2009 9:47:00 PM

One thing I noticed was the return of Old KANU. If you look at the people who attended,they all used to be KANU diehards and are now planning a comeback. From Ruto,Balala to Uhuru,Mbiuki and Kalonzo,Mutula and all the rest were all Kanu MPs or senior officials in the 90s KANU.
Fundaah
#25 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2009 4:59:00 AM

Are these the people well trust to elect excutive pm...childish is the word i will use for anyone who spoke at the fundraiser....dirty pigs shindwe...raila fanya kazi... At least you have kenyan support and that is what matter

Rules of the game here:

Before you post anything think.give facts only..It's a serious blog for serious people....Do not insult your brother....respect one another...Just be good....
It's good to live a honest life....life without guilt....

Jeremiah 17:11

As a partridge that hatches eggs which it has not laid,So is he who makes a fortune,but unjustly; In the midst of his days it will forsake him,And in the end he will be a fool.'

From the SK Anti-hate/anti- corruption campaigner..
Isaiah 65:17-Look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth, and no one will even think about the old ones anymore
MADE
#26 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2009 6:12:00 AM

Balala has been a vocal reformer until ODM National 'elections' wherein Ali Joho became the Organising Sec. hence RAO's new point man at the coast. He still holds a grudge over RAO.

...VP is the great promoter of the so called 3K's. He hopes the Alliance will grow strong to help him mend ways and campaign across the three regions......in light of the fact that both Ruto n UK are likely suspects on Ocampo's list,thus he would become the Alliance's compromise candidate bila matata.....
My dear advise to RAO...keep calm,talk less,adopt MK's style of 'watasema mchana,usiku watalala...bure kabisa..'

As i said earlier,MK's schemers are at work to finish RAO by pushing him to remain steadfast on the Mau issue ..while quietly advising Ruto n co. thru' UK.
Oh,no...Kiraitu,the chameleon is back!

We all have been thieves at one point in our lives; only that some of us never turned professional.
Age is transforming me into an Elder;becoz Admin hasn't made me one.
VituVingiSana
#27 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2009 6:49:00 AM

RAO (& others who care about Mau) should stay steadfast. In 2012,I hope we remember who saved our forests...

Greedy when others are fearful,Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase WB
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
B.Timer
#28 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2009 7:02:00 AM

Bifwoli Wakoli

A veritable cartoon.

He surreptiously draged Raila's name in filth.

B.timer
Dunia ni msongamano..
ach ach
#29 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2009 7:22:00 AM

KANU of yore is regrouping and we have all the reasons to fear for our country before this Pigs ruin us.

Was just wondering loudly when 10 senior ministers meet to bash the Gover,then who is the Gover someone pliz let me know.

Atleast am sure any intelligent kenyan is watching!!!!!!!!!

TO THINK BIG AND TO USE OUR TALENTS DOESNT MEAN WE WONT HAVE DIFFICULTIES ALONG THE WAY.
Thano
#30 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2009 7:44:00 AM

Sack Ruto,Uhuru,Balala and Bett....

We are sick and tired of these people.....

Ocampo Please come and take away these guys..
mogash
#31 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2009 7:45:00 AM

kenyans you know where you have come from and where u are . this are the pple who were in kanu in 1990's who have just started regrouping to return to power. kenyans watch out carefully.

Life at the beast is very short...........
B.Timer
#32 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2009 8:13:00 AM

Guys,it is not about Kanu.

Just before Kanu was dislodged out of power Raila was its Secretary General.

Kina Kajwang et al were firmly in the fold.

B.timer
Dunia ni msongamano..
AmHere
#33 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2009 8:37:00 AM

'KANU will rule Kenya for the next 100 years.'

Prophetic?
VituVingiSana
#34 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2009 8:45:00 AM

@amhere - sigh... yes... a huge pity!

RAO was barely in kanu (did he ever join kanu or was he just a junior member?) lakini moi knew how to taint everyone! I think RAO flew too close to the sun & got burnt...

Greedy when others are fearful,Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase WB
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
B.Timer
#35 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2009 9:16:00 AM

@Vitu vingi

Dont skew things a certain direction man.

Why kid gloves when it comes to certain individuals?

This is where we go wrong,too much attachment with fellow mortals - unhealthy.

Being a party's Sec General is not a juniour post by any standards .

However we try to overstretch imaginations,Raila joined Kanu knowingly and voluntarily.

Other hitherto 'reformist' tried frantically to disuade him from it,but he would hear none of that because supposedly there was an alluring promise of 'heir apparent'.

He only bolted in a huff when the promise was not honoured.

Spare us the hype.

B.timer
Dunia ni msongamano..
kingauwi
#36 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2009 9:27:00 AM

Watu wakichangia watu wao kwa nini mnawaonea wivu.

There are three levels to this affair.

1. People taken out of the forest - conservation effort. Not much argument here.

2. Politician doing politics - normal in politics to seize an opportunity to discredit your rival I mean politics is competition.

3. Helping displace people who are destitute and in actual need of assistance.

An eye for an eye will leave the nation blind
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win!
GhettoMafia
#37 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2009 10:42:00 AM

I think these MPS/ministers who were at the fundraiser were not serious guyz. The cause of the gathering was noble,help the helpless. Being 'leaders' the too much talk was not necessary. The Raila bashing sold them off - proving that it's all not about the Mau's displaced,but one man. Why do they fear this man? They just make him more popular.

Then they raised only 5M????!. Poor fellaz.

Money Is Power
The General
#38 Posted : Tuesday, December 08, 2009 11:58:20 AM

B.Timer wrote:
Guys,it is not about Kanu.

Just before Kanu was dislodged out of power Raila was its Secretary General.

Kina Kajwang et al were firmly in the fold.

B.timer

His decision to lead his party NDP to Kanu, for instance, was shocking and many wrote his political obituary. But as Lands minister, James Orengo, would later observe: "We had tried to end Kanu’s 40-year-rule by engineering an explosion from outside without success. But it took an act of implosion by Raila to destroy it from within."
The thicker the thigh the sweeter the pie.
Kaigangio
#39 Posted : Tuesday, December 08, 2009 12:11:17 PM

@ general,

a question over to you....supposing RAO and his bunch of cahoots were given whatever they wanted by moi, would they have rebelled?
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
The General
#40 Posted : Tuesday, December 08, 2009 12:17:22 PM

@ kaigangio,

Given what they want, am assuming your referring to state house?
The thicker the thigh the sweeter the pie.