wazua Mon, Sep 16, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Alonzo leaves liverfool
Bashka
#21 Posted : Thursday, August 06, 2009 1:34:00 PM

My team Arsenal is in a mess. Rosiscky is out for 6 weeks again,joining Nasri,Clichy and Diaby on the sidelines. Two players Ade and Kolo gone already,one defender inn. Do we have enough cover given Eduardo,V. Persie and Walcott are injury prone. Still weak in defence.........
mtaalam
#22 Posted : Thursday, August 06, 2009 1:44:00 PM

I think the most intact team in the premiership is Chelski. Roundi hii SAF will overdose on chewing gum.

ili iwe funzo...
smano
#23 Posted : Thursday, August 06, 2009 1:58:00 PM

In all honesty,I think the EPL might lose it's competitveness if Man Utd win it 4 times in a row (though I'll be happy coz it's unprecedented). Anyone who thinks Liverfools si compe hii mwaka are lying to themselves but Ancelloti ataleta game ya Milan Stamford -now,with the depth that team has,he's definitely winning a trophy,just a question of which.

Chelski want the CL more than anything else,SAF wants more CLs so that Man Utd can be counted near the same breath as the greats while Liverfools want the EPL most. Assnole will settle for anything. Priorities and depth squad will have define the season a lot. I think Barca remain the best team in CL and won't be surprised if they become the first team to successfully defend it in the era of UEFA CL.

That said,mpira ni karata siku hizi,as a Man Utd fan,worst comes to worst,an FA cup will be ok. Someone said we don't know how good Ronaldo was - I think guys don't know how good the remaining squad is. Time will tell.

smano
BEER IS LIVING PROOF THAT GOD LOVES US AND WANTS US TO BE HAPPY!
MADE
#24 Posted : Thursday, August 06, 2009 2:43:00 PM

@mtaalam- raundi hii ni kama kawaida. yes,the usual suspects.

@smano- yu said it quite well. Didnt pundits say Barca wud be finished without
Ronaldinho? Surprisingly it got even stronger due to their tight team fabric juz as SAF's squad will be post CR7. Great teams are never build around individual egos.

I was born intelligent,education ruined me.
Age is transforming me into an Elder;becoz Admin hasn't made me one.
mtaalam
#25 Posted : Monday, August 17, 2009 5:52:00 AM

Liverfools thrashed convincingly. I can now see ManCity or Aston Villa taking 4th place this season.

ili iwe funzo...
mtaalam
#26 Posted : Wednesday, August 26, 2009 6:35:00 AM

...and another thrashing.

ili iwe funzo...
TAZ
#27 Posted : Wednesday, August 26, 2009 6:41:00 AM

Last season they lost 2 games only...now they have already lost 2 of the first three games.

life is too short to blend in