wazua Wed, Oct 9, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
What will we do with this GOON
TAZ
#21 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2011 9:44:22 AM

patcho wrote:
to face the truth this guy is very popular among the masses esp in eastlands mainly due to his defiant behaviour.He is a kind of a demagogue (mutahi Ngunyi's words)The only way to get rid of him is to seek a more popular alternative....or somehow change the thinking of the masses who find him so so appealing..

I agree with you whether he's a nutcase or not the guy is more popular in Nairobi than most Mpigs around. Hague issues aside, i believe any politician with ambitions to become President in 2012 would (silently) want to have such characters around. Thats why Karua is so pissed the goons are pledging their allegiance elsewhere. Come to think of it isn't this how RAO started out in Langata (Kibera).
Impunity
#22 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2011 9:54:19 AM

And the two of the Goonmpig wants to be our Nairobi County Governor!
And we the masses will elect them to that position and leave out people like Kidero,Kisia,Mukiha and Me.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

bwenyenye
#23 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2011 9:54:43 AM

danas10 wrote:
NKT!!!! do these women have husbands??? ama walikuwa wanayokozuna??? BK!!!! So annoying!!!!! ati waheshimiwa waingie...what a shame!!! wavunjwe miguu yote.

The husbands were busy yokozunaing!Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
I Think Therefore I Am
Inuendo
#24 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2011 10:00:45 AM

Impunity wrote:
And the two of the Goonmpig wants to be our Nairobi County Governor!
And we the masses will elect them to that position and leave out people like Kidero,Kisia,Mukiha and Me.

That is one guy we can do without. Nairobi has gone backwards since he took office.
Common sense is the most evenly distributed quantity in the world. Everyone thinks he has enough.
seppuku
#25 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2011 11:37:13 AM

What the hell? But you know what, these kinds of scenes are not going to go away for as long the more levelheaded members of our society keep believing that politics is too dirty for them to get involved. I think we should make it compulsory for everyone above 18 to vote, complete with hefty fines for those who fail to comply. Surely, the fools in Kenya have got to be a minority. The problem is that people who know what they are doing long lost faith in the political class and just try to mind their own business. It's hard not to understand, but that's exactly how we end up being subservient to such morons. Watching that video, I wished for a moment that the police would just clobber the hell out of those egotistic, good-for-nothing numbskulls. But then again, those are not days we want to go back to either.
Learn first to treat your time as you would your money, then treat your money as you do your time.
radio
#26 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2011 12:38:54 PM

StandardKenya On twitter..."Makadara MP Gidion Mbuvi charged, denies assaulting police officer at city airport."
#27 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2011 12:39:17 PM

danas10 wrote:
NKT!!!! do these women have husbands???

Look at the bigger picture, do you think these women just woke up one day and went there at night and back home just like that? These are business women up for hire to the highest bidder. Clever women. After all, have you forgotten that UK travels with a briefcase full of $$

BBI will solve it
:)
McReggae
#28 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2011 12:59:26 PM

Released on 100K bail!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
danas10
#29 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2011 2:10:40 PM

2012 wrote:
danas10 wrote:
NKT!!!! do these women have husbands???

Look at the bigger picture, do you think these women just woke up one day and went there at night and back home just like that? These are business women up for hire to the highest bidder. Clever women. After all, have you forgotten that UK travels with a briefcase full of $$

you are right. they will go back home with $$$$ but at what expense? na hii pesa si ya familia...ni ya mama smile
McReggae
#30 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2011 1:07:09 PM

Lorry imebeba sonko imeanguka,polisi wako hapa wanazuia watu kuchota ujinga
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
chemos
#31 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2011 2:45:20 PM

McReggae wrote:

tunaoba sirikari utusaidie..Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Lolest!
#32 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2011 2:51:24 PM

McReggae wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray