wazua Wed, Oct 9, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
Katwa Kigen
2 Miles
#21 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 10:11:10 AM

I personally think Katwa Kigen is very good. I support @simonkabz. I found the way he brought issues to be very convincing , especially when it comes to casting doubt. But am not sure who is better , Kioko Kilukumi or Katwa Kigen.

Things will get really messy from 21st September. I believe thats when we will get to hear things we never thought we will know. This is real drama guys. Sit back and relax.
Lolest!
#22 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 10:11:42 AM

Ocampos hasty generalisations will mess up this case. He assumed tribe and party are equal. All Kikuyu, Kisii were PNU, all ODM were Kalenjin.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
McReggae
#23 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 11:01:21 AM

Lolest! wrote:
Ocampos hasty generalisations will mess up this case.

....he keeps mixing Rutho and Kosgi in the same sentence!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
YesuWangu
#24 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 11:02:44 AM

Lolest! wrote:
Ocampos hasty generalisations will mess up this case. He assumed tribe and party are equal. All Kikuyu, Kisii were PNU, all ODM were Kalenjin.

No. He is not on that front. Use of 'abbreviations', the list of which he gave months ago will not harm his point.

'pnu supporters' has a special meaning just as 'odm supporters' has.
vinii
#25 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 11:53:43 AM

...this katwa kigen is a disgrace to the legal fraternity in kenya !! Does he think that he is at the kibera law court adressing a magistrate or what? His thot process is rather confused..
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
Burning Spear
#26 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 12:05:19 PM

2 Miles wrote:
I personally think Katwa Kigen is very good. I support @simonkabz. I found the way he brought issues to be very convincing , especially when it comes to casting doubt. But am not sure who is better , Kioko Kilukumi or Katwa Kigen.

Things will get really messy from 21st September. I believe thats when we will get to hear things we never thought we will know. This is real drama guys. Sit back and relax.

I can smell what you want to mean.
"You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it". Malcolm X
simonkabz
#27 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 1:05:26 PM

Hahaha....Tongue in cheek no. Dude is good, no one has highlighted what exactly he did wrong. He really peed on the charges with hard facts, sth not many here want to accept. I practically listened to every word of jana's proceedings n he faired better...Kg10 almost shot himself in the foot. Oraro almost made me sleep. The lady rep the victims pia si mchache, though appeared to rely on statements n anecdotes. Drama galore...
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Lolest!
#28 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 1:12:14 PM

YesuWangu wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

No. He is not on that front. Use of 'abbreviations', the list of which he gave months ago will not harm his point.

this is what the ruttos of this world will use as a defence. Ocampo has quacked but the judges are lenient on him
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
YesuWangu
#29 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 1:19:57 PM

Lolest! wrote:
YesuWangu wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

this is what the ruttos of this world will use as a defence. Ocampo has quacked but the judges are lenient on him

They will be asked to refer to the definitions. The definitions are there to avoid the ambiguities that they are hoping for.

Back to katwa kigen, there is a way in which how one speaks matters.

For example, kg10 thought process was excellent. He completed his sentenses and you could hear that each word was in the right place. His sentences flowed. But the content was a different matter....

Katwa kigen spoke several incomplete sentenses. He left many half way and quickly started new ones. I could understand him because he is one of us and I am used to that. I bet the non kenyans will have to get transcripts to fully understand what he said. The content of his submission was excellent otherwise.

Ocampo spoke haltingly but his words and sentenses flowed. He was easy to understand.

simonkabz
#30 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 1:27:47 PM

@jesus, sasa wewe hapo ndipo umeninio point.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
otienosmall
#31 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 2:13:59 PM

Hague proceeding is streaming live at http://www.kenyamoja.com/live/
McReggae
#32 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 4:24:59 PM

Prosecutor now asks to present some evidence in private!!!

Seemingly Cherrambos who Ocampo claims was one of the 3 Ruto generals will be his star witness, wa!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
TAZ
#33 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 4:38:49 PM

McReggae wrote:
Prosecutor now asks to present some evidence in private!!!

Seemingly Cherrambos who Ocampo claims was one of the 3 Ruto generals will be his star witness, wa!!!!

Isn't he the same guy Ruto claimed we'll be one of the witnesses for the defense team. If he's Ocampo's star witness then kuna shida!

"A former commander of the General Service Unit will stand witness for Eldoret North MP William Ruto during the ongoing confirmation of charges hearing.

Mr Ruto said, before he left for The Hague, that Mr Samson Cheramboss would challenge allegations that he sponsored the killings of non-Kalenjin during the post-election violence.

Mr Ruto has described the accusations by International Criminal Court prosecutor Louis Moreno-Ocampo as falsehoods and conspiracies.

“We want to shame the devil. Cheramboss will come along and testify that I never distributed any guns as alleged by (Mr Moreno)-Ocampo,” Mr Ruto said during a TV interview.

Mr Cheramboss was at one point the commandant of the presidential security unit during President Moi’s reign." Daily Nation ya Jana
Magigi
#34 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 4:43:35 PM

..The good thing with this trial process is that we are getting to know people in their true colors...The source for that is EVD 100,102 and 106!!!!!
...I wonder whether up to this point the G7 is still intact.
Mainat
#35 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 4:52:44 PM

Magigi wrote:
..The good thing with this trail process is that we are getting to know people in their true colors...The source for that is EVD 100,102 and 106!!!!!
...I wonder whether up to this point the G7 is still intact.

Please elaborate, some of us not following ICC train live
Sehemu ndio nyumba
Njung'e
#36 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 5:17:29 PM

Waa.....Lawyer Hopper asks for an hour to consult.Given 30 minutes.....Folks,Ruto looks like a rained on lion.Never seen him so humbled.Seems the gravity of the issue is slowly sinking in......aseme "shenanigans" tena.......and this Hopper guy...hopeless and clueless.If this are the defense lawyers,the suspect rather ask for cell keys.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
ali
#37 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 8:46:54 PM

Ruto cleared by the lady judge!!? Haiya!
For in him (Jesus) we live and move and have our being-Acts 17:28
'user'
#38 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 11:22:22 PM

ali wrote:
Ruto cleared by the lady judge!!? Haiya!

in a movie
2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
simonkabz
#39 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 11:29:58 PM

Hooper hopeless n clueless? Aih! What was I watching? That guy appeared more convincing than the prosecution. A can of worms is slowly being opened. 2 retired generals implicated by ocampo, RAO mentioned severally by hooper. KuFYAM!
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
#40 Posted : Saturday, September 03, 2011 11:47:48 AM

simonkabz wrote:
Dude is good........very eloquent, coherent, fluent, succinct, soft spoken.........AM I alone in this?

He has no courtesy and clearly english is not even his second language.

BBI will solve it
:)