wazua Wed, Oct 9, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
Osama was a hero
Njung'e
#21 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 4:12:37 PM

@Impunity,
That makes me a hero but not that coward......and it can't be a coincidence that they popped his eye so that i may keep my third.....On a lighter note,and so that we may cease this useless debate,let's assume he was a Man U fan who could not stand the thought of losing to Gunners and therefore he invited Obama to dispatch him to his makersmile
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
The Merchant
#22 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 4:27:42 PM

Wazua really saved your ass @insurgent. I had typed quite a lenghty response but I have no energy to repaet it. Back to the investors section for me where capitalism thrives, not unholy war....Oh do you believe in the 72 virgins? HEHEHEHEHEEHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
KulaRaha
#23 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 4:30:39 PM

The Merchant wrote:
Wazua really saved your ass @insurgent. I had typed quite a lenghty response but I have no energy to repaet it. Back to the investors section for me where capitalism thrives, not unholy war....Oh do you believe in the 72 virgins? HEHEHEHEHEEHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I bet Osama's having an orgy!!!!
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
tom_boy
#24 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 5:49:08 PM

Uncle Sam is the terrorist. He organized 9/11 and framed Osama for it (watch loose change on youtube). He used Osama as excuse to invade iraq and afganistan. Uncle Sam is on a mission to take over all world oil. They have started auctioning iraqi oil wells. Libya is next. Iran will only be safe if they have nuclear war heads. Syria has checkmated him for now. Check out 'confessions of an economic hitman' on utube to know uncle Sams tactics.
They must find it difficult....... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority. -G. Massey.
B.Timer
#25 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 6:55:40 PM

On the evi index the only fellow who beats Osama is the Devil himself!

There is no point discussing this.
Osama had a perverted mind - period.

Ofcourse the Americans arent Angels but compare them with Osama!! Come on!

Most people in the world habour the dream of visiting the US and spending some time there.
How many long to dwell amongst Osama compatriots!

I find the burial at sea claim curious but thats beside the point.
It is okay to deflect attention on where/how the body was handled otherwise many stories would start doing the rounds.

Issues of flouting his faith etc.

In actaul fact the body could very well be in some military lab under study!
Dunia ni msongamano..
Lolest!
#26 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 8:55:11 PM

Too bad Osama could only die once like his victims. It should be possible to die ten thousand times! And @ insurgent, for Osama there is no difference between the target and innocent civillians... But maybe they should have brought him to trial, this is probably a case of extra judicial killing
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
QW25071985
#27 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 10:15:42 PM

tom_boy
#28 Posted : Wednesday, May 04, 2011 5:50:53 AM

B.Timer wrote:

On the evi index the only fellow who beats Osama is the Devil himself!

There is no point discussing this.
Osama had a perverted mind - period.

Ofcourse the Americans arent Angels but compare them with Osama!! Come on!

Most people in the world habour the dream of visiting the US and spending some time there.
How many long to dwell amongst Osama compatriots!

I find the burial at sea claim curious but thats beside the point.
It is okay to deflect attention on where/how the body was handled otherwise many stories would start doing the rounds.

Issues of flouting his faith etc.

In actaul fact the body could very well be in some military lab under study!

Eh? pole to burst your bubble but Osama is a saint compared to Uncle Sam http://www.youtube.com/w...gBXg&feature=related
They must find it difficult....... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority. -G. Massey.
Robinhood
#29 Posted : Wednesday, May 04, 2011 8:50:57 AM

While we argue, Osama is having fun with 72 virgins!!!
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
Insurgent
#30 Posted : Wednesday, May 04, 2011 9:02:50 AM

Robinhood wrote:

It seems you have bought the shit sold by uncle sam and taken it for truth. shame on you. Show me wher it is written, apart from western media propaganda machines, that when one dies you get virgins. Sex is actually a reward for those who believe in body gratification as the epitom of life, not ppl with higher ideals.

This is from someone who was in close proximity to the real hero, wacha hawa wenyu kina uhuru and ruto wa pesa nane.

Todays NATION article

Asked how he felt to have been bin Laden’s baker, Asif said: “I’m proud, because he was a hero who challenged America. I will tell my grandchildren that it was not our army that launched an offensive against him, it was the Americans.”

http://www.nation.co.ke/...4/-/dvm148/-/index.html

Whether you like it or not, there are ppl out there whose eyes are wide open and they know the truth. One man stood against the imperial america for evils done agaisnt palestinians and others. You stood by as he fought evil single handendly. One day, your children will ask where you were by the time you became extreme slaves of americans. And some simple minds here claim he was not a hero?

"One man gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty. A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed." Rev Canon Karanja.

Intelligentsia
#31 Posted : Wednesday, May 04, 2011 9:03:10 AM

Robinhood wrote:

This used to be very popular among male suicide because it was men who used to suicide bomb..until female suicide bombers appeared on the scene.
So do female suicide bombers also get 72 men?
And if you are a socket-loving socket, do you get 72 fellow sockets to ravish? And if you are a plug-lover, do you also get 72 fellow plugs to pound?d'oh!

KulaRaha
#32 Posted : Wednesday, May 04, 2011 9:33:56 AM

Insurgent wrote:
Robinhood wrote:

It seems you have bought the shit sold by uncle sam and taken it for truth. shame on you. Show me wher it is written, apart from western media propaganda machines, that when one dies you get virgins. Sex is actually a reward for those who believe in body gratification as the epitom of life, not ppl with higher ideals.

This is from someone who was in close proximity to the real hero, wacha hawa wenyu kina uhuru and ruto wa pesa nane.

Todays NATION article

Asked how he felt to have been bin Laden’s baker, Asif said: “I’m proud, because he was a hero who challenged America. I will tell my grandchildren that it was not our army that launched an offensive against him, it was the Americans.”

http://www.nation.co.ke/...4/-/dvm148/-/index.html

Whether you like it or not, there are ppl out there whose eyes are wide open and they know the truth. One man stood against the imperial america for evils done agaisnt palestinians and others. You stood by as he fought evil single handendly. One day, your children will ask where you were by the time you became extreme slaves of americans. And some simple minds here claim he was not a hero?

And that is why Pakistan and the average Paki is going nowhere, will achieve nothing and will remain a crappy useless lousy pathetic excuse for a country forever. A failed state full of idiots who blame America for their own shortcomings. Without US aid, Crappystan would probably have disintegrated into another Somalia.
Kihangeri
#33 Posted : Wednesday, May 04, 2011 9:55:13 AM

tom_boy wrote:
Uncle Sam is the terrorist. He organized 9/11 and framed Osama for it (watch loose change on youtube). He used Osama as excuse to invade iraq and afganistan. Uncle Sam is on a mission to take over all world oil. They have started auctioning iraqi oil wells. Libya is next. Iran will only be safe if they have nuclear war heads. Syria has checkmated him for now. Check out 'confessions of an economic hitman' on utube to know uncle Sams tactics.

At Tomboy, It is good you access different souces of information and not just Western propaganda. It is very bad to depend on a few sources of informantion. A friend of mine who is in kneya on holiday but works in Iraq for the Americans tells me that American Oil tankers near where he works dock every four hours to fill with oil and splint it to America. If this is not being thieves, tell me what is. How can one country invade another, start drilling oil while shipping it for free back home. Something is very wrong here and we seem not to be seeing it.

Remember, Most of the Western countries industrialized at the expense of free slave labour, stolen resources from African and other places. This time, the thieves have become so bold they have been stealing yuor best brains in the name of GreenCards opportunity. A Green Card is as good as promises for a Job in Europe where you become a sex slave.

Mwizi ni mwizi na lazima amulikwe.

Now, America is strategizing on how to rape Libyan oil and some Kenyans here are supporting them. The day they will do the same with you, because that is what eventually happens, it will be too late to do anything.

Am expecting a baby boy in June and I will sure as never before name him OSAMA JR.
By inference, the man is all that Mr Phantom is not: an untrustworthy radical, divisive, too many enemies, a dictator, and a persistent liar...
Gaitho dialogues.

Njung'e
#34 Posted : Wednesday, May 04, 2011 9:57:25 AM

Robinhood wrote:

You die in the hope of getting 72 brand new sockets.....You get there and there is not one silly socket other than lucifer himself.You decide you want to come back but...Laughing out loudly ...Jinga kabisa!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
tom_boy
#35 Posted : Wednesday, May 04, 2011 10:02:02 AM

@kularaha, you are crap yourself. How can you believe such rubbish. Ati without US aid Pakistan will remain crappy. It is the US aid that has made them crappy to start with. That plus the US interference. Look at Kenya, post independence. Where have the land policies propagated by the british and swallowed by Kenyatta and his cronies have led us. How can a white man come to Kenya, steal the land of out forefathers then when its time for him to leave, he lends us 20 million pounds to buy back our land and be left paying the loan plus interest. It is this money kina Kenyatta et al used to buy their wealth and left the common mwananchi to pay the debt through taxes. These shenanigans are ongoing even today and you dare say that Americans or British for that matter can help anyone. Total rubbish. The Americans perpetuate world corruption and world debt and wars for their own interests. Afganistan is rich in untapped minerals and oil and thats what they wanted and they have it now. Look at the crappy deal being hatched with rebels in Libya in todays Nation newspaper.
KulaRaha
#36 Posted : Wednesday, May 04, 2011 11:10:02 AM

tom_boy wrote:
@kularaha, you are crap yourself. How can you believe such rubbish. Ati without US aid Pakistan will remain crappy. It is the US aid that has made them crappy to start with. That plus the US interference. Look at Kenya, post independence. Where have the land policies propagated by the british and swallowed by Kenyatta and his cronies have led us. How can a white man come to Kenya, steal the land of out forefathers then when its time for him to leave, he lends us 20 million pounds to buy back our land and be left paying the loan plus interest. It is this money kina Kenyatta et al used to buy their wealth and left the common mwananchi to pay the debt through taxes. These shenanigans are ongoing even today and you dare say that Americans or British for that matter can help anyone. Total rubbish. The Americans perpetuate world corruption and world debt and wars for their own interests. Afganistan is rich in untapped minerals and oil and thats what they wanted and they have it now. Look at the crappy deal being hatched with rebels in Libya in todays Nation newspaper.

Stop whining and crying like a little girl and blaming all and sundry for your own shortcomings. Oh white man this, oh yellow man that, oh green man this, oh oh oh oh.

Fanya kazi, wacha domo wewe!
Kihangeri
#37 Posted : Wednesday, May 04, 2011 11:22:58 AM

KulaRaha wrote:

Stop whining and crying like a little girl and blaming all and sundry for your own shortcomings. Oh white man this, oh yellow man that, oh green man this, oh oh oh oh.

Fanya kazi, wacha domo wewe!

Kularaha, we are not here to fight individual scores. Deal with the issue at hand. Abusing members wont vindicate your argument. Who do you like it if I ask you where you left your circumcised head or you never had one? Would I be championing osama's ideology or obama's ideology? So, grow up and be counted for arguing issues well even when an opponent dinyas you on a point without Makobosto.
By inference, the man is all that Mr Phantom is not: an untrustworthy radical, divisive, too many enemies, a dictator, and a persistent liar...
Gaitho dialogues.

Robinhood
#38 Posted : Wednesday, May 04, 2011 11:43:12 AM

@Raha, you are so darn right. They hinge their nation on HATRED for uncle Sam. They resolve every dispute, even the smallest disagreements with guns. They think they are the last bastion of Islam while the reality is that they are hurting themselves and their people. Without help from the west, even somalia would look like heaven. They would probably blow themselves to smithereens with their nuclear bombs.

Then there are the blind apologists like @insurgent who refuse to admit that fundamentalist Islam needs to have a long chat with itself. More and more Muslims are seeing that something is wrong with their interpretation of the faith. As @masukuma puts it, they blame the Japan Tsunami on the US, ditto for Haiti and any other natural disaster.
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
KulaRaha
#39 Posted : Wednesday, May 04, 2011 12:03:23 PM

Robinhood wrote:
@Raha, you are so darn right. They hinge their nation on HATRED for uncle Sam. They resolve every dispute, even the smallest disagreements with guns. They think they are the last bastion of Islam while the reality is that they are hurting themselves and their people. Without help from the west, even somalia would look like heaven. They would probably blow themselves to smithereens with their nuclear bombs.

Then there are the blind apologists like @insurgent who refuse to admit that fundamentalist Islam needs to have a long chat with itself. More and more Muslims are seeing that something is wrong with their interpretation of the faith. As @masukuma puts it, they blame the Japan Tsunami on the US, ditto for Haiti and any other natural disaster.

AMEN!
McReggae
#40 Posted : Wednesday, May 04, 2011 12:28:29 PM

Robinhood wrote:

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".