wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Nation Media House - News!!!!
McReggae
#21 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2011 12:04:22 PM

I say hooray!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
mgeman
#22 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2011 2:19:14 PM

I believe natural justice and responsible journalism requires you give both sides of story and let us decide. In any issue there is side A side B and the truth and mainstream media should give both sides and not purpot to know what is good for us!
I am an African

-Thambo Mbeki Speech
mwenza
#23 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2011 2:29:32 PM

mgeman wrote:
I believe natural justice and responsible journalism requires you give both sides of story and let us decide. In any issue there is side A side B and the truth and mainstream media should give both sides and not purpot to know what is good for us!

I believe NMG will give us the news when the Hague suspects shall be defending themselves at The Hague..........No need to read or hear the suspects "defence" outside the precincts of the courts. Clearly Uhuru Park, the last time I checked was not a court of law.
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
mgeman
#24 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2011 5:16:42 PM

Uhuru park may not be a court of law but neither is the moreno guy guy and his chest thumping and 'make kenya an example' press conferences that nation covered live, plus the opinion poll that showed support for the icc rising when opinion in the street was clearly different. Just a thought, are we being conditioned for a regime change ala libya and nation is the mouth piece? That will be so unfortunate!
I am an African

-Thambo Mbeki Speech
'user'
#25 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2011 5:19:05 PM

mgeman wrote:
Uhuru park may not be a court of law but neither is the moreno guy guy and his chest thumping and 'make kenya an example' press conferences that nation covered live, plus the opinion poll that showed support for the icc rising when opinion in the street was clearly different. Just a thought, are we being conditioned for a regime change ala libya and nation is the mouth piece? That will be so unfortunate!

which street,mwingi, bondo or gatundu,othaya taveta?
2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
Elder
#26 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2011 7:24:23 PM

'user' wrote:
mgeman wrote:

which street,mwingi, bondo or gatundu,othaya taveta?

Must be the infamous but popular dustbin research system late heard of in Wazua forum on mobile phone usage.
He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
kivairu
#27 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2011 7:36:57 PM

ocampo wrote:
Guys, you still watch crap on NTYV, KTEN. Get a life men, install DSTV

i like this

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein.