wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
It's Raila: Says Sir Charles Njonjo
bwenyenye
#21 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2011 3:55:52 PM

Kenya really amazes me.

How would you support, for president, someone you wanted to try for treason???? You must be very insincere.!!
I Think Therefore I Am
McReggae
#22 Posted : Saturday, March 26, 2011 9:37:55 AM

CJ really got into some people's nerves......
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Lolest!
#23 Posted : Saturday, March 26, 2011 11:21:13 AM

Njonjo has his reasons for supporting Raila. It is his right. However he has always been anti-kibaki since Kenyatta days. Also, I wouldnt take his advice seriously. To me he seems like he is fighting for relevance. His pronouncements leave me with more disdain for him than admiration. His push for acceptance of gay rights and abortion in our society and also his attacks on modern Anglican liturgy leave me with no option than to write off his opinion. But the thing that totally turned me against him was the 2005 statement where he said he is ashamed of being a Kikuyu because Kikuyus voted for the draft constitution then. This was simply stupid.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
simonkabz
#24 Posted : Saturday, March 26, 2011 1:09:27 PM

Too bad bt I've got no feelings for this geezer. Baks with his numerous faults, annoying tactics n poor political acumen has propelled us far in only 9 years. Huyu mzee awache maongeo.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Magigi
#25 Posted : Sunday, March 27, 2011 12:03:17 PM

famooz wrote:
@ Magigi,i think you just want a RAO bashing thread hapa.....or was i mistaken when i read somewhere that you support the Rais mtarajiwa? yeah Hon. Karua

...Ever listened to Maya Angelou talk about her poems...Every one of them is her favourite...
...Just trying to separate the wheat from the chaff...and so far there are only two grains of wheat (martha and Raila)...the rest is chaff (chafu) and just like Maya Angelou
...Raila Odinga is a seasoned politician. He is my favourite.
...Martha Karua is the voice of reason. She is my faourite.
innovator
#26 Posted : Sunday, March 27, 2011 2:10:52 PM

Depending on the presidency we want.
1. Wutumbuiza wananchi
2. kunjenga nchi
3. kuunganisha wakenya
4. kupinga maendeleo
5. wa wakati wetu umefika
6. etc

The pm's office is said to be very poorly run, just to imagine how a country would be run.
famooz
#27 Posted : Sunday, March 27, 2011 2:51:36 PM

Magigi wrote:
famooz wrote:
@ Magigi,i think you just want a RAO bashing thread hapa.....or was i mistaken when i read somewhere that you support the Rais mtarajiwa? yeah Hon. Karua

...Ever listened to Maya Angelou talk about her poems...Every one of them is her favourite...
...Just trying to separate the wheat from the chaff...and so far there are only two grains of wheat (martha and Raila)...the rest is chaff (chafu) and just like Maya Angelou
...Raila Odinga is a seasoned politician. He is my favourite.
...Martha Karua is the voice of reason. She is my faourite.

cool,i hear you. odd though to have them both as preferred candidates- they are different sides of absolutely different coins.......
Genghis Khan
#28 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 10:28:06 AM

ocampo wrote:

Three things i need to mention.

1. CN can go to hell with his ideas and choice of his preferred candidate who will not even make it.

2. Despite that, he should have apologized to Kenyans instead of declaring who he intends to support.

3. It was not in order for Churchill to start bringing political views when the last thing we want to hear after a day activity is political nonsense. We need comedy not politics.

The best forms of comedy are based on serious and pertinent issues in society... politics / marriage / relationships / religion / race / ethincity / work etc. Include rent in that listsmile !

Politics is not a taboo subject.

Politics is principle / intrigue / opinion / startegy / debate / entertainment etc.

Politics is comedy / entertainment... its only a question of taste. Thats why we dont want it at work (unless we are politicians who mostly dont work anyway). I want to see it everyday if I can on Churchill Live, KukuruKakara & Bulls Eye. I also want to engage my friends and total strangers @ the pub!

I agree with you... generally most of Njonjo's ideas belong in hell (including making Moi a "Passing Cloud" president)...

On a lighter note, Raila may not be as bad as Moi, he may actually turn out to be a passing cloud... Njonjo may be growing wiser with ageLaughing out loudly
"I'd rather be lucky than clever... every time!" - ME
"The problem is not what we don't know... it's what we know for sure that just ain't!" - MARK TWAIN
"Space we can recover... time never!" - NAPOLEON BONAPARTE
Genghis Khan
#29 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 11:12:49 AM

Lolest! wrote:
Rais Raila Odinga=Rais Daniel Arap Moi

Consider likeness to Moi(with respect to: propagandist, non-reform, dictation, kleptomania, narcism, dirty-ethnic-policies, selfishness, bigotry, non-development, old school of thought...

SAITOTI - propagandist, non-reform, kleptomania, narcism, selfishness, bigotry, non-development, old school of thought - 8/10

RUTO - propagandist, non-reform, dictation, kleptomania, narcism, dirty-ethnic-policies, selfishness, - 7/10

U.KENYATTA - propagandist, non-reform, dirty-ethnic-policies, selfishness, bigotry, non-development - 6/10

KALONZO - propagandist, non-reform, selfishness, non-development, old school of thought - 5/10

KIBAKI - propagandist, non-reform, dictation, selfishness, old school of thought - 5/10

ODINGA - propagandist, dictation, narcism - 3/10

KARUA - dictation, narcism, bigotry - 3/10

P. KENNETH - 0/10

MUTAVA MUSYIMI - 0/10

If we have to pick from this list, si we can do so from the bottom? I think there are many more Kenyans not on this list who can score 0...

PS: Kibaki has been included for good measure not as a prospect in 2012Shame on you ! ie we've moved from Moi 10/10 to Kibaki 5/10... we are doing well... lets try to score a 0/10 in Aug2012.
"I'd rather be lucky than clever... every time!" - ME
"The problem is not what we don't know... it's what we know for sure that just ain't!" - MARK TWAIN
"Space we can recover... time never!" - NAPOLEON BONAPARTE