wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
Ocampo Strikes...ICC summons the SIX.
nostoppingthis
#21 Posted : Wednesday, March 09, 2011 9:14:01 AM

"Puppet diplomacy"....Watermelon irudishwe nyumbani pap!
Wa_ithaka
#22 Posted : Wednesday, March 09, 2011 9:31:03 AM

Ze train to the Hague jails has just left the train station.

Imho, Kenya really needs some of these mafakas to go jail if we are ever to style up and stop killing each other over idiot politicians who won't increase your plates of ngima or eating public wallet while many are dying of hunger.

"Nobody is above the law" must become true for all of Kenyans.

And we all know that if its up to Kibz, nobody will pay for PEV.
The Governor of Nyeri - 2017
gogeta
#23 Posted : Wednesday, March 09, 2011 9:31:29 AM

Yea there is hope of justice but until i see them defending themselves in that court then i am not going to celebrate.
Think the unthinkable but wear a dark suit
McReggae
#24 Posted : Wednesday, March 09, 2011 9:33:21 AM

Don't be vague, we want the hague....anybody remember that???
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Robinhood
#25 Posted : Wednesday, March 09, 2011 10:13:26 AM

@gogeta, I concur, too many shenanigans. I am still cooling my bottle of 'champein'

That said, anything that pushes the the O6 towards the dock is always most welcome.
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
Impunity
#26 Posted : Wednesday, March 09, 2011 10:44:10 AM

McReggae wrote:

Samoei...
Applause Applause Applause
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Ngalaka
#27 Posted : Wednesday, March 09, 2011 10:59:03 AM

newfarer wrote:
Wendz wrote:
Is this kalooser still out of the country? Can someone call him up and tell him to be in the next flight to Nairobi and stop wasting our money..... or better still, someone get him a donkey to ride back! NKT

Kalonzo is either deaf or, sorry to use the word a FOOL ,apologies to anyone offended but sometime it is hard for to overcome temptation to tell someone what he is .

Paul of the bible used the same word to the galatians

Sometimes the emotional side overshadows the rational side!!!

Love or hatred for Kalonzo informs some opinions.

I try never to be an apologist for any politician!
Whenever a politician buggles things, he and he only will deal with the mess. However for fairness sake, whenever someone is accused unfairly, and the fallacy begins build up rapidly, it behoves persons of good faith to say the truth, however much that truth may appear unpopular.

Kalonzo and co. have been detailed by Kibaki on the shuttle diplomacy.

A VP anywhere in the world does the president's bidding, Kenya's no exception.

Kibaki himself said it publicy that he was sending a delegation to bid the Security council to petition ICC defer the Kenyan cases.

When you are Kibaki's VP you have to:

1) Work for the Boss loyally.
2) Resign from office.

If anybody is to blame over the shuttle diplomacy then its Kibaki!

My opinion however is, the effort is justified.

It doesnt matter that these arguments may not be bought by many, who are hell bent to crucify the wrong and innocent people!

Even (as per the Bible) fellows opted to let go of a thief, favouring to kill Jesus instead!!!
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
Bettertry
#28 Posted : Wednesday, March 09, 2011 11:00:42 AM

Bw Waivha shuttle diplomacy, from what l've heard, doesn't augur well for the Ocampo 6!!! Why, this could signify that Kenya ain't ready to cordially work with ICC and hence the O6 could end up "kukesi wakiwa ndani". But knowing Waivha l think he's just taking advantage of an opportunity coz come next year when Uhuru & Ruto r still (hopefully) in ICC cells, Bw Waivha will cheekily ask UK & Ruto to tell their "followers" to vote for him as payback to his shuttle diplomacy antics...
We Will Either Find a Way or Create One - HANNIBAL
newfarer
#29 Posted : Wednesday, March 09, 2011 11:12:08 AM

Ngalaka wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Wendz wrote:
Is this kalooser still out of the country? Can someone call him up and tell him to be in the next flight to Nairobi and stop wasting our money..... or better still, someone get him a donkey to ride back! NKT

Kalonzo is either deaf or, sorry to use the word a FOOL ,apologies to anyone offended but sometime it is hard for to overcome temptation to tell someone what he is .

Paul of the bible used the same word to the galatians

Sometimes the emotional side overshadows the rational side!!!

Kalonzo and co. have been detailed by Kibaki on the shuttle diplomacy.

A VP anywhere in the world does the president's bidding, Kenya's no exception.

Kibaki himself said it publicy that he was sending a delegation to bid the Security council to petition ICC defer the Kenyan cases.

When you are Kibaki's VP you have to:

1) Work for the Boss loyally.
2) Resign from office.

If anybody is to blame over the shuttle diplomacy then its Kibaki!

My opinion however is, the effort is justified.

If Kalonzo stood and said no to kibaki if its kibaki who sent him, he would stand a better chance of getting to the presidency Njung'e nisamehe
punda amecheka
ecstacy
#30 Posted : Wednesday, March 09, 2011 11:14:40 AM

Good. One step forward. How about those small fish who killed, raped, maimed, destroyed hard earned property or still occupy other peoples property? Next Step...
Njung'e
#31 Posted : Wednesday, March 09, 2011 11:25:34 AM

@Ngalaka,
Work for the Boss loyally my square toes!!!......Your boss doesn't say kiss my arse and down on your knees you go......and what dog would have died if he had said no and told MK to go there himself?.........Truth is,Kalonzo wants to take advantage of UK's and WR's predicaments to become Kenya's next president.Fortunately,i won't be surprised if MK dumps him sooner especially after the wikileaks and now that his jinga shuttle diplomessy is in shambles (Overtaken by events).He is such a heartless hypocrite and Kenyans will judge him for that..NKT!!!.As for the Presidency,let him dream on!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
kadonye
#32 Posted : Wednesday, March 09, 2011 11:40:19 AM

ecstacy wrote:
Good. One step forward. How about those small fish who killed, raped, maimed, destroyed hard earned property or still occupy other peoples property? Next Step...

Applause Applause

Kenyans have been blaming their leaders for the violence as if they(the killers,rapists, arsonists) are zombies/robots.
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
kadonye
#33 Posted : Wednesday, March 09, 2011 11:43:47 AM

McReggae wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Vitisho tu!
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
Ngalaka
#34 Posted : Wednesday, March 09, 2011 11:56:08 AM

Njung'e wrote:
@Ngalaka,
Work for the Boss loyally my square toes!!!......Your boss doesn't say kiss my arse and down on your knees you go......and what dog would have died if he had said no and told MK to go there himself?.........Truth is,Kalonzo wants to take advantage of UK's and WR's predicaments to become Kenya's next president.Fortunately,i won't be surprised if MK dumps him sooner especially after the wikileaks and now that his jinga shuttle diplomessy is in shambles (Overtaken by events).He is such a heartless hypocrite and Kenyans will judge him for that..NKT!!!.As for the Presidency,let him dream on!

Wee @Njung'e

Even you, while carrying the Elder credentials decided to board the populist masses bus!

I agree with you though that Kalonzo had the option to resign instead of doing the job!

But then lets be pragmatic - is that reason enough to call it quits!

Again are you implying that Kalonzo influenced Kibaki into sending him on this mission!!!!

What will it take for fellows to see things for what they are!

Like in all party politics, there are two view points on this matter:

1) PNU position - that of pushing for deferal of the ICC matter.
2)ODM view, - to let the ICC continue unabated.

Any serious politician who wishes to remain in MAINSTREAM politics, has to choose which of the two camps to join.

If you choose PNU side, as Kalonzo has done, one has to do PNU bidding, which includes doing the shuttle diplomacy thing.

By dint of the office he holds in Govt. Kibaki will from time to time detail Kalonzo to deliver certain messages on his behalf.

My opinion remains that Kalonzo here is acting post office, - delivering mail for Kibaki.
You dont argue with the post office for delivering mail you may not like!

Of course in due course Kibaki may dump Kalonzo if/when the circumstances for Kibaki so favour.
Kalonzo at the moment can do very little to prevent such an eventuality.
In the mean time, he got to do what a VP is expected to do and hope that Kibaki will keep their gentlemans pact, assuming that one does exist!

NB
I dont think that Kalonzo is the best presendential material we have around, especialy with the likes of Prof. Ole Kiapi around.
However, being a keen political observer, I am alive to, and practical enough, to note that he portends a serious shot on presidency come 2012.
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
kingfisher
#35 Posted : Wednesday, March 09, 2011 12:02:04 PM

what if, just what if kibs wants them to go to the herg... and pretends to be pushing for deferments that he knows will not come?? This guy could be scheming his succession. UK and WR goes to the herg, wiper is needed now for the numbers, so can be dropped towards the end, when numbers cease to count. Just keep watching out for some pop-ups... hii kibs sio mjinga vile tunafikiria.
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
kadonye
#36 Posted : Wednesday, March 09, 2011 12:03:42 PM

Kalonzo is just trying to woo the GEMA and Kalenjin blocs. Can't blame him, that's politics.
McReggae
#37 Posted : Wednesday, March 09, 2011 12:07:22 PM

kingfisher wrote:
what if, just what if kibs wants them to go to the herg... and pretends to be pushing for deferments that he knows will not come?? This guy could be scheming his succession. UK and WR goes to the herg, wiper is needed now for the numbers, so can be dropped towards the end, when numbers cease to count. Just keep watching out for some pop-ups... hii kibs sio mjinga vile tunafikiria.

Reminds me of Mau!!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
ecstacy
#38 Posted : Wednesday, March 09, 2011 12:15:34 PM

McReggae wrote:
kingfisher wrote:

Reminds me of Mau!!!!!

Haha. For once we agree McReggae smile
wanyuru
#39 Posted : Wednesday, March 09, 2011 12:50:15 PM

kingfisher wrote:

Sounds so Kibs style......Early 2008, no one would have bet Kibs and Wangari will ever part company
Impunity
#40 Posted : Wednesday, March 09, 2011 1:52:18 PM

kadonye wrote:
Kalonzo is just trying to woo the GEMA and Kalenjin blocs. Can't blame him, that's politics.

Born-again opportunist!
No better description.Applause
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.