wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
ODM threatens to Disband KACC
nostoppingthis
#21 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 10:37:56 AM

@Wendz, you are actually objective.....wow!
Intelligentsia
#22 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 10:44:34 AM

poundfoolish wrote:
.. Its also to start shielding Madam Ngilu for the oncoming action.

trudat
or the man with a Grave problem on his hands... it is like to intimidate PLO not to present any of these 2 among the remaining 4, so that when PLO finally names them and they are from ODM this bunch of misguided bozos will shout from the rooftops see-we-told-you-so cowdung/bullsh*t.

we should never play into the hands of these clutching-at-the- straws creeps that a party or community can be the refuge of cheap crooks and villains from justice.

bTW, these guys never have enough -take HK: ate All Afria games cash, burped, then with tongue hanging and saliva drooping with tamaa, went for KNAC cash leaving it a shell - even that wasn't enough! Still went for more! Meaning he will still go for more if we don't stop him from his own greed.
Is there no honour in a crook to say I've now had enough, let me say a few Hail Marys n Our Fathers in repentance and then eat my wealth quietly happily ever after? Nah, hamna.Just greed.
Go PLO, go! Gamata hao gichana!
Tommy
#23 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 10:54:27 AM

And the funny thing is that they all say they are innocent, i cant wait for the day we will have one of the mpigs behind bars
Don't wait for the Last Judgment. It happens every day. ~Albert Camus, The Fall, 1956
Sigiriri
#24 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 11:03:05 AM

In the post about Kosgey's resignation, I mentioned this might happen - I hope they didn't get that idea from my post. Utter SCAM. You know the reason I like the book - 'The Government inspector' mpaka leo is because the Police Chief provided very appropriate 'nicknames' for these politicians we have in Kenya. Na She***h ameingia kwa hiyo list right away - despite kuwa msupuu kiasi...

Mpigs may be referred by any of the below titles:
- Tea Swillers
- Clothe stretchers
- Offal Merchants
- Cheap Jacks
- Arch-rascals
- Dirty brutes
- swollen swindlers

Read this page and see exactly how these MPigs look so much like the traders the police chief describes using those words....

http://books.google.co.k...retchers%22&f=false

I hope 2012 wakenya tutakuwa tume-mature. MPigs - wote - dumped into the sea of forgetfulness - never to be remembered, eliminated even from the books of history.

WaKenya oooyyeeeee!!!
Njore
#25 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 11:26:45 AM

What came out of the mouths of those six ODM foot soldiers was a sad & an unfortunate scenario indeed! A clear display of the height of immaturity on the part of most of Kenyan politicians! Poor Shebesh has never sunk such low.
Paul Kukubo
#26 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 11:35:33 AM

Tommy wrote:
And the funny thing is that they all say they are innocent, i cant wait for the day we will have one of the mpigs behind bars

@Tommy...That is actually when you will kmow PLO is working. Taking Mpigs to court is very different from having a water tight case to sustain a conviction against an Mpig. The day Henri Kusgey will be put behind bars for 10 yrs is the day I will believe PLO is the guy to save Kenay.
Have you noticed the picture of the hyena in the fat cats cartoon club looks like Henry Kosgey to the letter. No pun intended.
It is obvious, even to the blind, that ODM is a den of thieves, murderers, rappist and corrupt fat cats with the leading ODM high priest outdoing most of them. Why are ODM members now crying foul when they know themselves?
Wendz..PNU kicked out most of the old guards who were tainted. That is why you cannot accuse PNU of harbouring fat cats except one or two.

kadonye
#27 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 11:36:52 AM

Those defending Raila do not know him or are his diehard supporters. If you want to know Raila's stand,listen to his cousin Midiwo or Prof Nyong'o
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
#28 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 11:51:57 AM

So what do these ODM mpigs want since they don't want to go to face Hague, KACC or the judiciary? Ama they want ati to face the ODM disciplinary council for crimes against the nation?

Laughing out loudly

BBI will solve it
:)
Elder
#29 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 12:05:10 PM

poundfoolish wrote:

the noise is just a way of maintaining the little RV block, if any, that ODM may be having.. Its also to start shielding Madam Ngilu for the oncoming action.

Railamaniacs Vs Railaphobics.. endeleeni

I too see it as nothing more than that. Not surprisingly though some Wazuans have already used it as platform for their Railaphobia rants.
He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
YesuWangu
#30 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 1:52:13 PM

Elder wrote:
poundfoolish wrote:

the noise is just a way of maintaining the little RV block, if any, that ODM may be having.. Its also to start shielding Madam Ngilu for the oncoming action.

I too see it as nothing more than that. Not surprisingly though some Wazuans have already used it as platform for their Railaphobia rants.

I see both your points....thank you for the glasses.

This current noise is just that; noise, so as to be seen to support a certain rift valley man to make the rift valley residents second guess their earlier stance about that party....

Unusual strategy....

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
kadonye
#31 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 3:18:44 PM

Elder wrote:
poundfoolish wrote:

@Pound, uko na kapoint

But I doubt Raila cares much about the RV block

But what's wrong with Raila worshippers?Any time you point in his direction or in the direection of chungwa they start crying oh Railaphobia oh tribalism

Why is it not tribalism when we're talking about Kibaki?

Amolo is not, and cannot be, infallible.And he authorised the MPs' attack on KACC
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
kyt
#32 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 7:31:24 PM

@ WENDZ, @BEPARI@MJUAJI well put i salute you guys!!
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, DO WHAT YOU LOVE.
kyt
#33 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 7:36:20 PM

show me your friends and i will show you your character, show me railas friends and i will show his character, and from yesterday, mmmmhhhh i know his character now!!!!
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, DO WHAT YOU LOVE.
Ms Mkenya
#34 Posted : Friday, January 07, 2011 9:40:24 AM

May they all be mentioned and charged. Once Ngilu is charged we can go for the others like Kajwang and his issue..
For me, PNU, ODM, CCM, UDM.. whatever it is, wapelekwe jela!!
....above all, to stand.
newfarer
#35 Posted : Friday, January 07, 2011 9:57:50 AM

Should they disband KACC .Professor should run for presidency on corruption war platform.I and all my households and clan will back him.

The first action when elected should be Locking up these former(in 2013) vuvuzela MPigs and some of them be charged for crime against humanity .To me corruption is a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.Ocampo awachukue by 2013.
Na wale wengine tupeleke Uhuru Park for firing squad.
punda amecheka
Robinhood
#36 Posted : Friday, January 07, 2011 10:40:11 AM

@Wendz, I doubt RO will try to shut them up though...
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
kadonye
#37 Posted : Friday, January 07, 2011 11:07:34 AM

Robinhood wrote:

he definitely wont.and if he does it will be after gauging public opinion on it.after that all mps previously opposed to kacc will be silent or support it
safariant
#38 Posted : Friday, January 07, 2011 2:36:37 PM

Have you guys thought mabe Raila is using KACC strategically. I mean everyone knows the Kosgei is dirty and corrupt. He is mentioned in the western world on curruption (wikileaks) and PEV(Ocampo list).
Why would you want such a person in your party? In the referundum he delivered Zero votes, so to ODM he is a liability going to 2012.

How do you get rid of him indirectly & tactfully? Use Corruption and the new constitution.

This way Raila is left with one less tainted person, and is left bila an extra enemy.
The greatest act of bravery is chancing a fart while suffering from diarrhoea
Wendz
#39 Posted : Friday, January 07, 2011 4:30:38 PM

Robinhood wrote:

I am not saying he will say anything contrary to he mpigs... all i am saying, can we condemn when that time comes? If he comes back and does the same thing as his mpigs, then we have all the right to throw all the mud we have and can find at him....... Why condemn the poor dude when he is not even in the country and has not even commented on the matter... we are already pre-emptying what he will say. Cant ODM mps have a mind of their own without them being associated to their "leader" even when their 'leader' is absent?

It's the fanatical hatred for him that is portrayed here that i find ridiculous....
MaichBlack
#40 Posted : Friday, January 07, 2011 5:01:41 PM

Ms Mkenya wrote:
May they all be mentioned and charged. Once Ngilu is charged we can go for the others like Kajwang and his issue..
For me, PNU, ODM, CCM, UDM.. whatever it is, wapelekwe jela!!

Exactly!!! If you catch a thief in your house will you start asking him which party or tribe he belongs to? And if you catch a number of thieves over a period of time, will you start saying "Sasa tumeshika wezi wa ODM wengi sana. Hatutashika mwingine. The next thief we arrest must be a PNU thief!". Of course not - unless you are on very cheap drugs. Then why are we doing it with our country?

The amazing thing is, these fellows are not even trying to adduce any evidence that might prove "their" man is innocent or even provide reasonable doubt. They are simply asking "Why are you catching OUR THIEF and you are not catching theirs?".

This is what a sane MP should do if he must bring politics in the fight against corruption. Forget your party members and Tribesmen/women who have been caught. Hao wamepatikana. Na mwizi ni mwizi. Instead do your investigations on members of the "other party" and when you get evidence of any wrong doing forward that evidence to anyone and everyone, call press conferences etc. but don't under any circumstances try to justify the corruption by members of your side! That way, you fight your political battles without compromising your perceived integrity.
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.