My gundness jamani - this is
too funny!!

A Kamba is buying a TV.

"Do you have color TVs?"

"Sure."

"Give me a green one, please."

A Kamba calls KQ "How long does it take to fly to Machakos?"

"Just a second plse... ," says the rep.

"Thank you", says the Kamba and cuts the line.

A Kamba proposes to a woman.

She says, "Yes, if you'll bring me a pair of crocodile boots."

He sets off to Maasai Mara and disappears.

Finally a search team finds him hunting a huge crocodile.

He walks over to the reptile, checks its legs and angrily exclaims,

"The 70th damn croc and this mbugger is also barefeet!"

A Kamba goes into a store and sees a shiny object.

He asks the clerk, "What is that shiny object?"

The clerk replies, "That is a thermos."

The Kamba then asks, "What does it do?"

The clerk responds, "It keeps hot things hot and cold things cold."

The Kamba says, "I'll take one!"

The next day, he walks into the office with his new thermos.

His boss asks, "Wow, you have a Thermos! What do you have in it?"

The Kamba replies, "Two cups of coffee and a Coke."

A Kamba went to the appliance store sale and found a bargain.

"I would like to buy this small TV," he told the salesman.

"Sorry, we don't sell it to Kambas," he replied.

The Kamba hurried home removed his beard and changedhis hair style
then came back and again told the salesman.

"I would liketo buy this TV."

"Sorry, we don't sell to Kambas," Salesman replied.

"Damn, he still can recognize me," he thought.

He went for a complete disguise this time, haircut and new hair color, new
outfit, big sunglasses, then
waited a few days before he again approached the salesman.

"I would like to buy this TV."

"Sorry, we don't sell to Kambas," he replied.

Frustrated, he exclaimed "How do you know I'm a Kamba?"

"That's because that's a microwave," the salesman replied.

If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
kelele.com
#342 Posted : Tuesday, August 10, 2010 11:19:29 AM

leona wrote:
To surprise her husband an executive’s wife decided to stop by his office. On entering the office, she saw the secretary on her husband’s laps. In order to defend himself the husband said “budget cut or no budget cut management must do something. I and my secretary cannot be sharing this office with just a single seat!''

Dad asked his son: whenever I beat you how do you stop your anger?
Son replies: I start cleaning the toilet.
Dad asked: How does that help you?
Son: I clean it with your tooth brush.

A man is dying of Cancer.
His son asked him, "Dad, why do u keep telling people you're dying of AIDS?"
Answer: "So when I'm dead no one will dare touch your mom!"

Sina Signature. NKT
marex
#343 Posted : Wednesday, August 11, 2010 10:52:37 AM

A man is taking a walk along langata road . Suddenly he sees a little girl being attacked by a bull dog. He runs over and starts fighting with the dog. He succeeds in killing the dog and saving the girl's life.A policeman who was watching ...the scene walks over and says: "You are a hero, tomorrow you can readit in all the newspapers: "Brave Langata resident saves the life of little girl". The man says: -"But I am not a resident of Langata !" Oh then it will say in newspapers in the morning: "Brave Nairobian saves life of little girl" - the policeman answers, "But I am not a Nairobian - says the man.. "Oh, what are you then?" The man says: "I am a from Somalia. "The next day the newspapers wrote: "TERRORIST KILLS AN INNOCENT DOG".d'oh! d'oh!
The way I am
Amir
#344 Posted : Wednesday, August 11, 2010 11:54:02 AM

Copy and Paste
Typical macho man married typical good-looking lady,
and after the wedding, he laid down the following rules:

'I'll be home when I want, if I want and at what time I want ---
and I don't expect any hassle from you.
I expect a great dinner to be on the table unless I tell you that I won't be home for dinner.
I'll go hunting, fishing, boozing, and card-playing when I want with my old buddies,
and don't you give me a hard time about it..
Those are my rules. Any comments?'

His new bride said:
'No, that's fine with me. Just understand that there will be sex here at seven o'clock every night....
whether you're here or not.'

(DAMN SHE'S GOOD!)

Marriage (Part II)

Husband and wife had a bitter quarrel on the day of their 40th wedding anniversary!

The husband yells,
'When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that reads, 'Here Lies My Wife -- Cold As Ever'!'

'Yeah?' she replies.
'When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that reads, 'Here Lies My Husband -- Stiff At Last'!'
(HE ASKED FOR IT!)

The Brave may not live forever - but the cautious do not live at all: Richard Branson
Intelligentsia
#345 Posted : Wednesday, August 11, 2010 2:02:46 PM

A distinguished young woman on a flight from Ireland asked the Priest beside her,

'Father, may I ask a favour?'
'Of course child. What may I do for you?' 'Well, I bought an expensive woman's

electronic hair dryer for my Mother's birthday that is unopened and well over the

Customs limits, and I'm afraid they'll confiscate it.

Is there any way you could carry it through customs for me? Under your robes perhaps?'

'I would love to help you, dear, but I must warn you: I will not lie.'

'With your honest face, Father, no one will question you.' When they got to Customs, she let the priest go ahead of her.

The official asked, 'Father, do you have anything to declare?'
'From the top of my head down to my waist, I have nothing to declare.'

The official thought this answer strange, so asked, 'And what do you have to declare from your waist to the floor?'

'I have a marvelous instrument designed to be used on a woman, but which is, to date, unused.'

Roaring with laughter, the official said, 'Go ahead, Father. Next!'

Wendz
#346 Posted : Wednesday, August 11, 2010 2:19:02 PM

c&P

Mind your language

A guy sat on a bus and a gorgeous lady next to him starts breastfeeding her baby. The baby won't take it so she says: "Come on, eat it or I'll give it to this young man."

Ten minutes later, the baby was still not feeding so the lady says again:'Eat it all up or I'll give it to this man."

The man turns to the lady and says:" Listen lov...e, can you make your f***in mind up. I should have gotten off 4 stops ago
selah
#347 Posted : Wednesday, August 11, 2010 4:21:17 PM

C&P

A man was having problems with premature ejaculation. This was affecting marital relations with his wife so he decided to go to the doctor. He asked the doctor what could he do to cure his problem.

In response the doctor said, "When you feel the urge to ejaculate, try startling yourself".

On the way home the man went to a sports store and bought himself a starter pistol. All excited to try out this suggestion he runs home to his wife. When he gets home he is surprised and delighted to find his wife in bed, already naked. He's so horny and keen to try out his new 'system' that he doesn't think twice and leaps on board.

After a few minutes ‘slap and tickle’, they find themselves in the '69' position. Sure enough, only moments later the man feels the sudden urge to come. Following doctor’s orders, he grabs the starter pistol off the bedside table and fires it.

The next day, the man went back to the doctor. The doctor asked, "How did it go?"

The man answered, "Just great, ass****...when I fired the pistol my wife sh*t on my face, bit 3 inches off my d*** and my neighbor came out of the closet naked with his hands in the air!"
'......to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3
conos
#348 Posted : Wednesday, August 11, 2010 6:34:44 PM

Two young guys were picked up by the cops for smoking dope and
appeared in court on Friday before the judge.

The judge said, "You seem like nice young men, and I'd like to
give you a second chance rather than jail time. I want you to go
out this weekend and try to show others the evils of drug use and
get them to give up drugs forever. I'll see you back in court
Monday."

Monday, the two guys were in court, and the judge said to the 1st
one, "How did you do over the weekend?"

"Well, your honor, I persuaded 17 people to give up drugs
forever."

"17 people? That's wonderful. What did you tell them?"

"I used a diagram, your honor. I drew 2 circles like this - O o
...and told them this (the big circle) is your brain before drugs
and this (small circle) is your brain after drugs."

"That's admirable," said the judge. "And you, (to the 2nd boy)
how did you do?"

"Well, your honor, I persuaded 156 people to give up drugs
forever."

"156 people! That's amazing! How did you manage to do that?"

"Well, I used a similar approach. (draws 2 circles)... I said,
(pointing to the small circle) "this is your asshole before
prison . . ."Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
ukiona choo kwa ndoto usiingie, ni mtego!
wasee
#349 Posted : Thursday, August 12, 2010 8:37:12 AM

C&P

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT STRESS IS?

A beautiful girl asks you for a ride home. On the way she faints and you take her to hospital.

The doctor says; Congratulations!!!!.You are going to become a father;

THAT'S IT. YOU GET STRESSED.

You say; But that baby is not mine;
The girl says; he is the father of my baby;

YOU GET MORE STRESSED.

…and to prove your innocence demand a DNA test. The police arrive, and a DNA test is done.
The report comes in according to which you are infertile and can never become a father.

WHAT? YOU GET EVEN MORE STRESSED!.

Anyhow you thank God that this ordeal is over, and start driving home.

.............. And then you start thinking; At home I already have 2 kids.

Whose are those????

NOW THAT’S WHAT REAL STRESS ACTUALLY IS!!!
Intelligentsia
#350 Posted : Thursday, August 12, 2010 11:01:43 AM

POWER AND AUTHORITY-THERE IS A DIFFERENCE

A POLICE OFFICER STOPS AT A RANCH IN RURAL COUNTRYSIDE AND TALKS WITH AN OLD FARMER.

HE TELLS THE FARMER, 'I NEED TO INSPECT YOUR RANCH FOR ILLEGALLY GROWN DRUGS. '

THE OLD FARMER SAYS, 'OKAY, BUT DON 'T GO IN THAT FIELD OVER THERE. '

THE SHERIIF VERBALLY EXPLODES SAYING, 'MISTER, I HAVE THE AUTHORITY OF THE POLICE DEPARTMENT WITH ME. ' REACHING INTO HIS REAR PANT POCKET AND REMOVING HIS BADGE.
THE OFFICER PROUDLY DISPLAYS IT TO THE FARMER.

SEE THIS BADGE? THIS BADGE MEANS I AM ALLOWED TO GO WHEREVER I WISH...ON ANY LAND.. NO QUESTIONS ASKED OR ANSWERS GIVEN. HAVE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND? '

THE OLD FARMER NODS POLITELY AND GOES ABOUT HIS CHORES..

LATER, THE OLD FARMER HEARS LOUD SCREAMS AND SEES THE POLICEMAN RUNNING FOR HIS LIFE AND CLOSE BEHIND IS THE FARMER 'S BULL. WITH EVERY STEP THE BULL IS GAINING GROUND ON THE OFFICER. THE SHERIFF IS CLEARLY TERRIFIED.

THE OLD FARMER IMMEDIATELY THROWS DOWN HIS TOOLS, RUNS TO THE FENCE AND YELLS AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS.....

YOUR BADGE! SHOW HIM YOUR BADGE ! '
selah
#351 Posted : Thursday, August 12, 2010 11:28:14 AM

@intel
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
'......to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3
conos
#352 Posted : Thursday, August 12, 2010 12:03:03 PM

Drool Drool there are 70 ways to make a woman happy.
1.take her to shopping.
guess what? the rest are 69!!Laughing out loudly
ukiona choo kwa ndoto usiingie, ni mtego!
leona
#353 Posted : Thursday, August 12, 2010 3:17:32 PM

A man was walking on the beach one day and he found a bottle half buried in the sand. Inside was a genie. The genie said," I will grant you three wishes." The man said,"I think I want 1 million dollars in my bank account.POOF!It happened! Next he wished for a Ferrari red in color. POOF! There was the car sitting in front of him. His final wish, " I wish I was irresistible to women." POOF! He turned into a box of chocolates
Nevermind what haters say, ignore them til they fade away - Just live your life
dossy7
#354 Posted : Friday, August 13, 2010 3:15:43 PM

copy and paste
These fellows will never see the Kingdom of God !!!!!!!!!!!!!.

An American preaching couple (Reverend Mr & Mrs Stumbles) held a
crusade in Kiambu where Njoroge, their Kiswahili translator, did a real mess of the whole event..... and meaning

Rev STUMBLE: Everything comes from above.!!
Njoroge : Vitu vyote huja juu juu,

STUMBLE: So you see my brothers and sisters,
Njoroge :.......Basi ndugu zangu waangalieni akina dada,

STUMBLE: know perfectly well,
Njoroge :.....Na muwajue vizuri sana ,

STUMBLE: That all world affairs,
Njoroge:.........Kwamba mapenzi yote duniani,

STUMBLE: are successfull only if held from above,
Njoroge:.............Hufanikiwa tu ikiwa mmeshikana juu juu.

STUMBLE: Remember, faith is your pillar,
Njoroge:...Kumbuka kuuamini mlingoti wako,

STUMBLE: Keep it first and above,
Njoroge:..............uuweke kwanza juu juu.

STUMBLE: Let it run very deep and stong,
Njoroge:...............Ndo kisha uukimbize ndani kabisa tena kwa nguvu,

STUMBLE:Should anybody want to test you,
Njoroge:..............Mtu yeyote akitaka kukuonja,

STUMBLE:......will feel its work,
Njoroge:...............Ataisikia kazi yake

STUMBLE: Then from deep inside you'll feel peace pouring out,
Njoroge:........ndo kisha baadaye utasikia kutoka ndani sehemu moja ikimwagika nje,

STUMBLE: That peace will flow and enter even those you are with,
Njoroge:.......Sehemu hiyo ita tiririka na kumwingia uliye naye,

STUMBLE: and that peace will remain.
Njoroge:..............Na sehemu hiyo itabakia.

STUMBLE: Amen.
Njoroge:............ Huyo ni mwanamme

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Kenya ni yetu sisi sote
dossy7
#355 Posted : Friday, August 13, 2010 3:25:07 PM

C&P
NEW EMPLOYMENT RULES
SICK DAYS

We will no longer accept a doctor's certificate as proof of sickness. If you are able to get to the doctor, you
are able to come into work.

SURGERY
Operations are now banned. As long as you are an employee here, you need all your organs. You should not consider having anything removed. We hired you intact. To have something removed constitutes a breach of employment.

HOLIDAYS
Each employee will receive 104 holidays per year. They are called Saturday and Sunday.

BEREAVEMENT LEAVE
This is no excuse for missing work. There is nothing you can do for dead friends or relatives. Every effort should be made to have non-employees to attend to the arrangements. In
rare cases where employee involvement is necessary, the funeral should be scheduled for the late afternoon. We will be glad to allow you to work through your lunch-hour and subsequently leave one hour early, provided your share of
the work is done.

ABSENT FOR YOUR OWN DEATH
This will be accepted as an excuse. However, we require at least two weeks notice to allow time for you to train your own replacement.

TOILET USE
Entirely too much time is being spent in the toilets. In the future, we will follow the practice of going in alphabetical order. For instance: All employees whose names begin with 'A' will go from 8.00 to 8.20, employees
whose names begin with 'B' will go from 8.20 to 8.40 and so on. If you are unable to go at your allotted time, it will be necessary to wait until the next day when your turn comes again. In extreme emergencies employees may swap their
time with a co-worker. Both workers' supervisors must approve this exchange in writing.
In addition, there is now a strict 3-minute time limit in the toilets. At the end of 3 minutes, an alarm will sound,the toilet paper will retract, and the door will open.

LUNCH BREAK

Skinny people get an hour for lunch as they need to eat more so they can look healthy, normal size people get 30 minutes for lunch to maintain their average figure. Fat people get 5 minutes for lunch because that's all the time needed to drink a Slimfast and take a diet pill.

DRESS CODE
It is advised that you must come to work dressed according to your salary. If we see you wearing designer clothing we will assume that you are doing well financially and therefore do not need a payrise.

Thank you for your loyalty to our company. We are here to provide a positive employment experience. Therefore, all questions, comments, concerns, complaints, frustrations, irritations, aggravations,insinuations,allegations,accusations,contemplations, consternations or input should be directed elsewhere.

Have a nice day

Kenya ni yetu sisi sote
kingfisher
#356 Posted : Friday, August 13, 2010 6:28:25 PM

C&P

Jaluo Hatari !!!!!!!!!!!

Oluoch wanted to have quick one with a girl, Nafula, in his office but she belonged to someone else. One day he got so frustrated that he went up to her and said, "I'll give you a 1,000 shillings if you let me have a quick
one with you". The girl said NO.

Oluoch said "I'll be fast. I'll throw the money on the floor, you bend down, and I'll be finished by the time you pick it up." She thought for a moment and said that she would have to consult her boyfriend Kamau. So she called Kamau and told him the story. Kamau (a kyuk damu) paused for a few minutes then said, "ask him for 3,000 shillings, when he throws down the money pick it up so fast, he won't even be able to get his pants down." She considered the suggestions, thought it wise and agreed. The next day Kamau takes her to Oluoch's pad and waits outside. Half an hour goes by and he gets uneasy, waiting and wondering what could have gone wrong.. Finally after 45 minutes Kamau calls her cellphone and demands to know what was going on.
Nafula is breathless when she answers, "the bastard used coins and I am only about half way through!!"

Lesson:
ALWAYS CONSIDER A BUSINESS PROPOSAL IN ITS ENTIRETY!
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
bkismat
#357 Posted : Friday, August 13, 2010 6:54:23 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWnPbR43oOU
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
-Mark Twain
tkzee
#358 Posted : Saturday, August 14, 2010 11:58:08 AM

@kingfisher,That is what u call being played in your own game.noma!
''i can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies,but not the madness of people''-Isaac Newton
centerbolt
#359 Posted : Saturday, August 14, 2010 1:45:14 PM

C&P

The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the European Union rather than German, which was the other possibility.

As part of the negotiations, the British Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a 5- year phase-in plan that would become known as "Euro-English" .

In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of "k". This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have one less letter. There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the troublesome "ph" will be replaced with "f". This will make words like fotograf 20% shorter.

In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where! more komplikated changes are possible.

Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling.

Also, al wil agre that the horibl mes of the silent "e" in the languag is disgrasful and it should go away.

By the 4th yer people wil be reseptiv to steps such as
replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v".

During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav a reil sensi bl riten styl.

Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru.

Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German like zey vunted in ze forst plas.
sparkly
#360 Posted : Sunday, August 15, 2010 1:21:16 AM

@centrebolt hahaaa kali
Life is short. Live passionately.