22 Pages«<1617181920>»
Why I reject the BBI
murchr
#341 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2020 6:04:23 PM

alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
sqft wrote:
Moses Kuria "thrown out" of BBI meeting.

https://www.the-star.co....ats-at-kitui-bbi-forum/

Quote:
A visibly agitated Ngilu shouted that the Gatundu South MP be removed from the area.

"Nobody will abuse our President Uhuru Kenyatta and sit in this meeting! Atolewe!" Ngilu shouted.

Kwanza tunamngojea sana Nyeri...Aseme vile anasemanga kwa TV

Nobody can stop lengeee

Murchr, this is a better view.

Let me tell you something for free. I know my employees don't think I'm a very nice person. But I can assure without a shadow of a doubt, I will fire you in 2 minutes if you tell me that to my face.

Kuria should be organising his meetings in Gatundu. Not tanga tangaring in Ngilu's compound.

Atolewe!!!

Tanga Tanga...Pris, stop provoking people to gain bonga points. You will be ejected..

Moses Kuria...Be a man. As in I'm calling you not a man.

Organise an Anti Uhuru campaign in your own constituency. If you can't then return Lootos money.

This Murchr is a better view

What you think or rather your opinion doesn't matter to me. Mwananinchi said "apewe kiti" na akapewa. That has earned him more points than anyone else in that circus.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
alma1
#342 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2020 6:09:45 PM

murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
sqft wrote:

Quote:
A visibly agitated Ngilu shouted that the Gatundu South MP be removed from the area.

"Nobody will abuse our President Uhuru Kenyatta and sit in this meeting! Atolewe!" Ngilu shouted.

Nobody can stop lengeee

Let me tell you something for free. I know my employees don't think I'm a very nice person. But I can assure without a shadow of a doubt, I will fire you in 2 minutes if you tell me that to my face.

Kuria should be organising his meetings in Gatundu. Not tanga tangaring in Ngilu's compound.

Atolewe!!!

Tanga Tanga...Pris, stop provoking people to gain bonga points. You will be ejected..

Organise an Anti Uhuru campaign in your own constituency. If you can't then return Lootos money.

What you think or rather your opinion doesn't matter to me. Mwananinchi said "apewe kiti" na akapewa. That has earned him more points than anyone else in that circus.

I too have paid people to cause a commotion in a public rally. It cost me 200 bob per person and a phone camera.

Murchr

Tell Moses Kuria, kama yeye ni mwanaume...Aende Gatundu Constituency apige hio domo domo yake.

Otherwise I'll call him a coward and he should return Lootos money.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

murchr
#343 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2020 6:17:06 PM

alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
sqft wrote:

Quote:

Nobody can stop lengeee

Atolewe!!!

I too have paid people to cause a commotion in a public rally. It cost me 200 bob per person and a phone camera.

Murchr

Tell Moses Kuria, kama yeye ni mwanaume...Aende Gatundu Constituency apige hio domo domo yake.

If Njamba ya ruriri and Uhuru were to run today, UK would be totally embarrassed. Amazing how out of touch you are
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
alma1
#344 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2020 6:22:58 PM

murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
sqft wrote:

Quote:

Nobody can stop lengeee

Atolewe!!!

Murchr

If Njamba ya ruriri and Uhuru were to run today, UK would be totally embarrassed. Amazing how out of touch you are

Murchr...

I don't know these people.

Stop telling me mambo ya if or then or what or somehow and ground iko different.

I want to believe that Moses Kuria is a man...

After all, he spends his time slapping women and talking about their underwears.

Moses Kuria,

Go to Gatundu constituency...Hold a rally and invite Uhuru Kenyatta...Then abuse him.

Tuone kama wewe ni mwanaume.

I can assure you without a shadow of a doubt. If Uhuru called me and asked me to tell him the things I have said about him on Wazua, I will tell him word for word what I have said.

But

We know Moses Kuria. He can't and never will.

Ati Mama Ngilu alimfukuza? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

What a man.

Thitifini
#345 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2020 9:40:34 PM

This BBI is dividing more than it's uniting the country. But I still stand with the document. Pretty good except the political part....

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
Lolest!
#346 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2020 9:49:51 PM

Quote:

A new proposal on the BBI Kitui agenda. Split Kitui to create Mwingi county. Laughing out loudly

Very good proposal. If you remember Ukambani was very unhappy with 2010katiba coz they got only 3 counties.

If we want BBI, we must be ready for such uncomfortable proposals.

Ile sijaelewa ni making Senate the upper house(copied and pasted from other BBI fora)

Why not disband the Senate? Why can't we have a committee of national assembly being in charge of devolution?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
murchr
#347 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2020 11:57:30 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

A new proposal on the BBI Kitui agenda. Split Kitui to create Mwingi county. Laughing out loudly

Very good proposal. If you remember Ukambani was very unhappy with 2010katiba coz they got only 3 counties.

Ile sijaelewa ni making Senate the upper house(copied and pasted from other BBI fora)

Why not disband the Senate? Why can't we have a committee of national assembly being in charge of devolution?

We don't have the money to create other counties unless we are ready to make other painful decisions like disbanding other non essential counties.

If we want regional governments, then we should do away with counties all together. Those are the uncomfortable decisions we should be considering.

The Senate being the upper house means Senators should be paid more than MPs. Currently, they are equals with different responsibilities. The big man syndrome at play again
Gathige
#348 Posted : Sunday, February 02, 2020 10:52:23 AM

Thitifini wrote:
This BBI is dividing more than it's uniting the country. But I still stand with the document. Pretty good except the political part....

The documents on paper are always very good. In Mombasa, one of the key declarations was for BBI to address historical land injustices. The land Chorus has been sung, bUT when implementation starts, the land barons in power create road blocks at every corner. Kitui declared they want a powerful PM, am sure in some other place they will declare they want a powerfull president. Amidst the noise, the prince has increased the price of rice from 45 to 85 Kes per kilo in Mwea and busy opening roads in places not very far from Gatundu. BBI is just a ceasefire to allow someone some peace.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Bigchick
#349 Posted : Sunday, February 02, 2020 11:06:22 AM

sqft wrote:

Quote:

Trying very hard to earn some points.

Why come late?Why demand a seat in the front row?

Drama queen.......

It may not end well for him.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Amores
#350 Posted : Sunday, February 02, 2020 4:22:20 PM

murchr wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

We don't have the money to create other counties unless we are ready to make other painful decisions like disbanding other non essential counties.

If we want regional governments, then we should do away with counties all together. Those are the uncomfortable decisions we should be considering.

The Senate being the upper house means Senators should be paid more than MPs. Currently, they are equals with different responsibilities. The big man syndrome at play again

From the look of things, there is NO room for views which are not supported by wenye BBI1 and BBI2. Since the the Haji taskforce did not make these recommendations in BBI1, they have to be put in BBI2, under guise of consulting the people. We know how these things are done. Big man goes to coast/ western etc to meet leaders / opinion shapers in the name of consulting. They are fed, given chums and then now tehy are ready to be told the resolutionssmile . Following day kwa uwanja the " resolutions" are read amid chanting from Wajingasisi. Anyone who is of different opinion is not given the opportunity to speak. So how exactly will these other views be considered? Tungojee tuu, mwananchi will decide in the ballot. Chances are we will have the regional governments + counties + senate + powerfl PM + deputy PM and all the rest of it..... if Kenyans are swayed by politicians to agree to such nonsense, then walipe tax ya kuwalipa mshahara, ama?

I am still of the opinion that the issues that bedevil Kenya are not because of lack of political representation. They are issues of lack of respect for the constitution and the rule of law. So i am against altering it to treat a disease which has nothing to do with representation . Maybe I am wrong. ...

I am happy
murchr
#351 Posted : Sunday, February 02, 2020 5:26:17 PM

Amores wrote:
murchr wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

From the look of things, there is NO room for views which are not supported by wenye BBI1 and BBI2. Since the the Haji taskforce did not make these recommendations in BBI1, they have to be put in BBI2, under guise of consulting the people. We know how these things are done. Big man goes to coast/ western etc to meet leaders / opinion shapers in the name of consulting. They are fed, given chums and then now tehy are ready to be told the resolutionssmile . Following day kwa uwanja the " resolutions" are read amid chanting from Wajingasisi. Anyone who is of different opinion is not given the opportunity to speak. So how exactly will these other views be considered? Tungojee tuu, mwananchi will decide in the ballot. Chances are we will have the regional governments + counties + senate + powerfl PM + deputy PM and all the rest of it..... if Kenyans are swayed by politicians to agree to such nonsense, then walipe tax ya kuwalipa mshahara, ama?

I am still of the opinion that the issues that bedevil Kenya are not because of lack of political representation. They are issues of lack of respect for the constitution and the rule of law. So i am against altering it to treat a disease which has nothing to do with representation . Maybe I am wrong. ...

You are not wrong.

The increase of paddy rice from 45 to 85 will just hurt the farmer because over the counter prices will skyrocket and Kenyans will definitely select the imported packages. Nothing will change from roadside declarations.

@Bigchick...MK won bigtime when the crowd chanted apewe kiti. He made more news that that piece of paper.

Guys do your homework on the process of changing the constitution of the US (which we copied) and compare it to the circus you're seeing every wkd.

murchr
#352 Posted : Monday, February 03, 2020 8:03:32 AM

A new one from Narok

Dahatre
#353 Posted : Monday, February 03, 2020 10:13:34 AM

He is not wrong...Otherwise our constitution will never work in service of our economy, because counties will forever remain in begging mode from the central government

If we are going to copy the American model, let us do it all the way. The central government can never do some things as well as the local government (e.g social services, including primary health care etc)
murchr wrote:
A new one from Narok

newfarer
#354 Posted : Monday, February 03, 2020 11:12:03 AM

Dahatre wrote:
He is not wrong...Otherwise our constitution will never work in service of our economy, because counties will forever remain in begging mode from the central government

If we are going to copy the American model, let us do it all the way. The central government can never do some things as well as the local government (e.g social services, including primary health care etc)
murchr wrote:
A new one from Narok

How comes counties return most of the funds allocated to them year in year out.what will they do with increased allocation.

https://www.standardmedi...0pc-of-development-cash
BBI still remains nonsense to me.
punda amecheka
Wakanyugi
#355 Posted : Monday, February 03, 2020 11:23:34 AM

murchr wrote:
A new one from Narok

These idiots are always about giving more money to one lot or the other.

Nauliza aje? Hiyo pesa itatoka wapi? Will it grow on trees?

The vacuity of some of our so called leaders is simply overwhelming.

Anyway, the responses are simply priceless.
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)
tycho
#356 Posted : Monday, February 03, 2020 2:31:20 PM

There is no need for these campaigns. In fact the less they are done the more we can suspect that BBI will work. But as far as political processes are concerned, Kenya is still pre BBI.

When I look around I see those in the know busy building fortresses and hurling grenades at the other side. Ultimata have already been declared, and red lines are now hastily created all over.

Many may not agree, but even if a referendum happens and all these fantasies are actualized, Kenya will still be stuck with the same old problem.

How can an African country think and act together in harmony and excellence, given local and international conditions, and social disruption from traditional ways of living? That is the question (and probably a modified version of it) that was paused by the founders of Kenya, and that is the question we need to answer urgently.

@Amores, imagine doing a root cause analysis for our country. Where would respect for law be? I suspect the most immediate level of analysis. But how can we dig deeper? You may be surprised to learn that we may lack even a model for trouble shooting.
murchr
#357 Posted : Monday, February 03, 2020 2:32:13 PM

Dahatre wrote:

murchr wrote:
A new one from Narok

So far the counties run the health service, how's the going?

Ask a teacher if they want to be employed by the county (they are in charge of ECD) and come here and tell us what they think
alma1
#358 Posted : Monday, February 03, 2020 2:51:26 PM

Wakanyugi wrote:
murchr wrote:
A new one from Narok

Let them add it to that final document. We shall all reject it before 7am.

Politicians are very weird people I have to say. You get an opportunity to do the right thing and all you can think of is regional gov't. Wacha wailete tu. We shall be waiting for it. Mara hii tukiwa na Moses Kuria.

murchr
#359 Posted : Monday, February 03, 2020 5:00:50 PM

alma1 wrote:
Wakanyugi wrote:
murchr wrote:
A new one from Narok

Politicians are very weird people I have to say. You get an opportunity to do the right thing and all you can think of is regional gov't. Wacha wailete tu. We shall be waiting for it. Mara hii tukiwa na Moses Kuria.

Ala?! Ume vuka sakafu?
kaka2za
#360 Posted : Monday, February 03, 2020 5:57:32 PM

murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Wakanyugi wrote:
murchr wrote:
A new one from Narok

Ala?! Ume vuka sakafu?

Mimi hata sijui hio sakafu iko wapi!
What exactly are we opposing or supporting.

Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)