Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

27 Pages«<1617181920>»
Is CS Waiguru impeachable?
mkenyan
#341 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 7:43:55 AM

murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Murchr

I always enjoy watching you turn around and around a topic.

Please next time mention the names of Waiguru(not waiguru's office) and the President himself.

Thus far you have blamed the institutions, the constitution, MP's, Keter etc. I was waiting you to use the middle class talking point.

you have blamed everyone but the people who bought the piano. I should not say bought, its daylight robbery of tax paying Kenyans.

Pianos and condom dispensing machines are not why Jubilee was elected.

So please tell us what the President is going to do about Waiguru and her ministry. Too many cobwebs and I even hear the Youth Fund thugs are also under her ministry.

He either must do something and be seen to have done something or we shall continue to judge him harshly.

The buck stops with him coz obviously Waiguru has no clue what's going on. 1.7 million shilling TV screen my foot!!! And you want to blame Keter for what, buying the TV or watching himself shouting matapaka in it?

If we blame Waiguru today, we'll blame another person tomorrow. That is never ending. Nip the bud, attack the weed at the root.

maybe arresting, charging in court and convicting those guilty of corruption would deter the next person from indulging in corrupt activities. one could say that is a way of attacking the weed at the root.
alma1
#342 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 8:04:05 AM

I'm wondering who will blink first.

Keter coz surely she will be impeached. Or Uhuru by firing her.

Either of these two may force people to seek forgiveness from Muthama.

If none of the above works, then I think Jubilee are taking Kenyans for very mad men thinking they shall go vote in people who buy Grand Pianos on one hand then say there's no money to pay teacher's salaries.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Impunity
#343 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 8:52:52 AM

timizo wrote:
This is what I wrote on post No 207 on this thread.

Go to the records of government purchases for all ministries for the last 50 years and check how much the government pays for goods and services compared to the market value. Being outraged by this small loss of Kshs 250 Million is a joke. This is how more than 50% of your tax is lost ... meaning that the government would be building twice as many roads and twice as much in everything else if they were buying at fair market prices. Whether you support Uhuru or Raila, they know this is what happens but have never bothered to fix it.

This 50% of our taxes are stolen by Kenyans, now my question is, just where do they invest them in?
Because if they invested them back in Kenya we would be seeing the effect, like several rental flats, homes for sales, numerous private manufacturing companies, etal...which in summation will lead to say a much lesser 15% "loss" of taxes and better growth for Kenya.
Not unless these taxes are stolen and kept in Credit Swiss banks huku mayuu!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

washiku
#344 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 9:25:50 AM

hardwood
#345 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 9:31:01 AM

washiku wrote:

Parody account. The odm bloggers have gone overboard.
dunkang
#346 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 10:03:09 AM

Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

Impunity
#347 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 10:07:53 AM

dunkang wrote:

The piano and the tv has been removed from the office...or the junior staff bought it and took it into their hoods in South B or better still they bought air and pocketed the cash.

HII NI KENYA!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

washiku
#348 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 10:12:59 AM

hardwood wrote:

Parody account. The odm bloggers have gone overboard.

Really? Thought these are real tweets bosssmile Laughing out loudly

alma1
#349 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 10:16:06 AM

dunkang wrote:

What is she trying to say, that SHE DOESN'T KNOW?

She doesn't know who bought the piano
She doesn't know who bought the pens?
She doesn't know who basically stole from Kenyans?

When she says that she has not seen the piano or the TV, what is she saying?

Someone stole the property?

If so who?

Why doesn't she know who stole the property?

So exactly what does she know?

Exactly what does she do? Like seriously.

I'm wondering what's worse a CEO who is heading the most corrupt ministry since Nyayo or a CEO who doesn't know that their Ministry is the worst since Nyayo?

Either way, she has to go or give us the slaughtered bull.

dunkang
#350 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 10:18:36 AM

Swenani
#351 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 10:22:42 AM

I think someone is trying to set up Waiguru
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Much Know
#352 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 10:27:57 AM

alma1 wrote:
dunkang wrote:

If so who?

I'm wondering what's worse a CEO who is heading the most corrupt ministry since Nyayo or a CEO who doesn't know that their Ministry is the worst since Nyayo?

She has told you she does NOT sign or negotiate, purchase anything. If you can manage, picture that of the 5000 or so workers in devolution Ms. Waiguru does not do everything, sawa? Halafu remember there are people who have SIGNED for this, the procurement officers, she FOUND THEM THERE and THEY HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR AGES only now they have been caught, you can even be told how the check was paid to a lady called X, with a company called Y, via BANK W e.t.c those are the culprits, you on the other hand are tooo "easily manipulated", now you are assisting a SEXIST chase a hardworking woman from her job!
A New Kenya
muganda
#353 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 10:30:38 AM

Swenani wrote:

I think someone is trying to set up Waiguru

You may be onto something. This is a deluge of incriminating evidence.

She's being set up - true.
She's culpable - also true.
alma1
#354 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 10:35:14 AM

Much Know wrote:
alma1 wrote:
dunkang wrote:

If so who?

She has told you she does NOT sign or negotiate, purchase anything. If you can manage, picture that of the 5000 or so workers in devolution Ms. Waiguru does not do everything, sawa? Halafu remember there are people who have SIGNED for this, the procurement officers, she FOUND THEM THERE and THEY HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR AGES only now they have been caught, you can even be told how the check was paid to a lady called X, with a company called Y, those are the culprits, you on the other hand are tooo "easily manipulated", now you are assisting a SEXIST chase a hardworking woman from her job!

Much Know

Oh come on.....who are these procurement officers you are talking about?

Now I'm sexist?

Don't be a comedian, we agreed here we leave comedy to churchill show.

What say you about the alleged vibrators?

If you find corrupt people, get rid of them. Do something. Not coming here to whine sijui people hate you more than they hate the other corrupt CS's.

What are you going to say next. That its ok for Uhuru not to fire her because even Raila has corrupt people in his group? It's ok to allow laziness and irresponsibility because she's a woman and Raira hates her?

Do you even understand what you are saying.

She has to go for the survival of njumbiree. Now that JAP is gone, she has to be sacrificed. So go on saying I'm sexist.

Can you imagine if the procurement officer at Safaricom bought a vibrator and Bob Collimore surviving even one day?

She was setup coz she's lazy. Can't escape responsibility.

dunkang
#355 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 10:35:47 AM

Much Know wrote:

She has told you she does NOT sign or negotiate, purchase anything. If you can manage, picture that of the 5000 or so workers in devolution Ms. Waiguru does not do everything, sawa? Halafu remember there are people who have SIGNED for this, the procurement officers, she FOUND THEM THERE and THEY HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR AGES only now they have been caught, you can even be told how the check was paid to a lady called X, with a company called Y, those are the culprits, you on the other hand are tooo "easily manipulated", now you are assisting a SEXIST chase a hardworking woman from her job!

Buda boss, hata kama hii ni kitu yako, tafasali, kuwa na huruma. Hurumia nchi hii yetu. Hurumia familia millioni kadhaa zenye zinalipa ushuru na kukosa kula mlo unaofaa, ndiposa wamnunulie waiguru carpet ya MILLIONI 3.4 ya ofisi.

If she does not know what goes on in her office, WHY THE HECK IS SHE STILL IN OFFICE?

hardwood
#356 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 10:36:35 AM

alma1 wrote:
dunkang wrote:

If so who?

Does the CEO of equity, safaricom etc know who bought pens or mandazi for their lodwar office? or a tv for the office? Seems you don't understand kazi ya government minister.
Swenani
#357 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 10:40:50 AM

Much Know wrote:
alma1 wrote:
dunkang wrote:

If so who?

She has told you she does NOT sign or negotiate, purchase anything. If you can manage, picture that of the 5000 or so workers in devolution Ms. Waiguru does not do everything, sawa? Halafu remember there are people who have SIGNED for this, the procurement officers, she FOUND THEM THERE and THEY HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR AGES only now they have been caught, you can even be told how the check was paid to a lady called X, with a company called Y, via BANK W e.t.c those are the culprits, you on the other hand are tooo "easily manipulated", now you are assisting a SEXIST chase a hardworking woman from her job!

Wewe na hii mambo ya sexist ni nini?I remember you labelled me so when I said that Waiguru should go
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
alma1
#358 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 10:40:51 AM

Enough of this nonsense.

Soon it shall be my fault that pianos were bought.

Let it spell it out clearly.

If corruption is going on within a ministry, its the work of the minister to nip it in the bud. If corruption is going on within gov't its the work of the President who chose these fellows to nip it in the bud.

If they can't do anything about it, then they should just go and let those who can do it.

I think we have had enough of the "watu wetu" syndrome in this country.

Total nonsense and God knows what will come out of today's afternoon meeting.

I'll probably be blamed for corruption in Kenya at the rate njumbiree hawks are screaming around here.

dunkang
#359 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 10:43:32 AM

hardwood wrote:

Does the CEO of equity, safaricom etc know who bought pens or mandazi for their lodwar office? or a tv for the office? Seems you don't understand kazi ya government minister.

Wewe sasa ni mtu wakutoka wapi?

Buying a pen at Equity, KCB, Safaricom and GoK is not like buying a bra for your wife. You don't just pop in and pop out with it.

Suppliers are invited to express interest (expect over 500 EoIs), the most capable are shortlisted (Minimum 4) and are told to bid, then the lowest bidder (or any other criteria) is given the job. In all this process, the CEO/CS is aware, or should be aware if at all he/she is competent for the work.

Much Know
#360 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2015 10:46:08 AM

alma1 wrote:
Much Know wrote:
alma1 wrote:
dunkang wrote:

If so who?

Much Know

Oh come on.....who are these procurement officers you are talking about?

Now I'm sexist?

Don't be a comedian, we agreed here we leave comedy to churchill show.

What say you about the alleged vibrators?

If you find corrupt people, get rid of them. Do something. Not coming here to whine sijui people hate you more than they hate the other corrupt CS's.

What are you going to say next. That its ok for Uhuru not to fire hire because even Raila has corrupt people in his group?

Do you even understand what you are saying.

She has to go for the survival of njumbiree. Now that JAP is gone, she has to be sacrificed. So go on saying I'm sexist.

She was setup coz she's lazy. Can't escape responsibility.

The Financial reforms and the constitution seem to be working. Surely yours is a case of someone who has been living in darkness and when the light comes, you whine, complain and complain and complain, and nag nag about the light like a lazy woman, sijui condom dispenser blah blah blah with no clear trail to waiguru, do not be so resistant to change and make wazua a place of "change resistant fellows", those guys who tell the conductor to "bribe the cops" we continue with our "normal safari" although i am a big supporter of boy child programme, the lady has been doing a great job, at least in her department, the "usual suspects" are getting caught, ask what is happening in the other departments, are there no thieves there? Very clean people eh? Usijidanganye. Are this the ONLY thieves in Waigurus department? Jibu hio?
A New Kenya