wazua Wed, Jun 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

22 Pages«<1516171819>»
Why I reject the BBI
alma1
#321 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 9:50:39 PM

When you are doing blackhat like Itumbi on wazua, you are also in the open.

We have each and every statement you have ever made and we also know who pays you.

We also know each other personally.

We know.

Apana kuja hapa ukidhania hatukujui. I write here my own opinions.

Some of the monikers on wazua are owned by Alai and Itumbi...The admin knows it.

I can assure you, you will never meet them in person.

Jinga kabisa.

Some of us have been doing this shit when you had diapers.

Looto will not be voted for on this forum....Only Masukuma is real and you can see it in his posts.

Lakini, next meeting iko Kitui....Tukutane huko.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

murchr
#322 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 10:57:03 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Murkormen supporting BBI and referendum?! Kuna chess inachezwa hapa.

Ruto team has been in support of BBI since the beginning they are not in support of the additions of DPM making the PM more powerful than the President etc. Hence the question why the rallies? This is not like the Ndizi vs Chungwa referendum issue. IT'S A WASTE OF TAX PAYERS MONEY UNDER UHURU'S WATCH
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Queen
#323 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 11:05:40 PM

kaka2za wrote:

Hakuna game hapo. His apparent sycophancy today could only be understood by anybody who reared rabbits in their youth.
kaka2za
#324 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2020 12:05:16 AM

Queen wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

Hakuna game hapo. His apparent sycophancy today could only be understood by anybody who reared rabbits in their youth.

Well I only reared a rabbit for one week before it was eaten by our Cat so tuelemishwe jamani
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Lolest!
#325 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2020 2:40:34 AM

alma1 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
I will not support BBI because I find it pointless & a waste of public funds.

One can sense some ulterior motive in the campaigns

We opposed Punguza Mzigo chiefly because of the disenfranchisement of populous counties.

Toa roho yako yote..

Apana jifanya hapa...It's the internet...We know each and every thing you have said.

Watu wa Ruto, hakuna kujificha hapa.

We know and this time, we shall tell you what we know.

Uhuru is the president of Kenya...Ruto is like his maid. Mjipange.

You are soooo confused you don't even know your own argument. Lakini leo Murkomen aliita Baba BABA.

We are citizens of this country, we don't need politiking, we need money. Sio siasa za pesa nane.

What has Ichungwa done other than sign off on a bill that tells small businesses in Kenya to pay 3% annually. That was in Ichungwas docket and we know.

I will never vote for Looto...But i shall vote for Chicho Pevu...

Enda ukuwe prefect kwa nyumba yako.

I WILL WRITE WHAT I WANT. Live with it

Nobody has stopped you from jumping from supporting Mcreggae, then claiming you won't vote, then claiming that you voted for your cat, then supporting Uhuru, then supporting Punguza Mzigo, then opposing BBI, now supporting BBI without discussing its merits/demerits. OK you've discussed merits by telling us BBI will stop Ruto. I don't see how.

We are on BBI thread. Give us your thoughts on it. There are many threads on Lootall. We shall discuss him there
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
murchr
#326 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2020 4:44:26 AM

A new one. They now want regional governments (I guess these are what was previously known as provinces) and since the 47 county governors and 47 senators are enshrined in the constitution they are going no where.

Last week Maraga asked Uhuru for more money to fund the Judiciary and Uhuru flat out told him that since they stop every initiative to raise taxes that the govt proposes they get nothing, in short he asked Maraga to tame his officers who issue injunctions when the taxpayer feels that his rights are being violated. Being Kenyan is a becoming like a curse.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
kaka2za
#327 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2020 6:10:07 AM

murchr wrote:
A new one. They now want regional governments (I guess these are what was previously known as provinces) and since the 47 county governors and 47 senators are enshrined in the constitution they are going no where.

Last week Maraga asked Uhuru for more money to fund the Judiciary and Uhuru flat out told him that since they stop every initiative to raise taxes that the govt proposes they get nothing, in short he asked Maraga to tame his officers who issue injunctions when the taxpayer feels that his rights are being violated. Being Kenyan is a becoming like a curse.

It has been a curse for a while. Surprised it took you so long to notice.
Your Damascus moment finally arrived.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
AlphDoti
#328 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2020 11:29:31 AM

Lolest! wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

We opposed Punguza Mzigo chiefly because of the disenfranchisement of populous counties.

Toa roho yako yote..

Apana jifanya hapa...It's the internet...We know each and every thing you have said.

You are soooo confused you don't even know your own argument. Lakini leo Murkomen aliita Baba BABA.

We are citizens of this country, we don't need politiking, we need money. Sio siasa za pesa nane.

What has Ichungwa done other than sign off on a bill that tells small businesses in Kenya to pay 3% annually. That was in Ichungwas docket and we know.

Nobody has stopped you from jumping from supporting Mcreggae, then claiming you won't vote, then claiming that you voted for your cat, then supporting Uhuru, then supporting Punguza Mzigo, then opposing BBI, now supporting BBI without discussing its merits/demerits. OK you've discussed merits by telling us BBI will stop Ruto. I don't see how.

We are on BBI thread. Give us your thoughts on it. There are many threads on Lootall. We shall discuss him there

@alma is asking talking about you guys: confused lot. Those who act based on money. He is talking what people will do despite nyef nyef here on Social media. @alma is saying mtatii... He is not talking himself, but you.
Queen
#329 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2020 1:34:22 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Queen wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

Well I only reared a rabbit for one week before it was eaten by our Cat so tuelemishwe jamani

If you wanted your doe to conceive immediately and you didn't have a buck, you took your doe to your neighbour who had a buck. The mating would start immediately and you could even go home with your doe on the same day and wait for it to give birth after the normal gestation period.

Conversely, some uninformed boys would borrow the neighbour's buck and bring it to their doe for the same purpose. Suffice to say that it would take quite some days before the mating happened and consequently the doe took time to conceive in this second scenario.

Hope you get the drift.
Lolest!
#330 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2020 6:35:23 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Toa roho yako yote..

@alma is asking talking about you guys: confused lot. Those who act based on money. He is talking what people will do despite nyef nyef here on Social media. @alma is saying mtatii... He is not talking himself, but you.

Nice try. Nice try.

Let's discuss BBI why do you think we should pass it?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Amores
#331 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2020 7:40:54 PM

murchr wrote:

This is not new , it was proposed by Raila in the 6th devolution conference https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY5UFVKN3rc ( go to 3.30 )
and opposed by Ruto https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRvvup1zisI ( go to 0.32 )
He was always against a 3 tier system lakini wakenya wakikubai kubebwa ufala, what can Ruto do? This is BBI2, They could not have this rubbish in the launched document, so it has to be sneaked in through " consultation with wanaichi via the ongoing campaigns)

Now we have governors on second term, they need jobs,hence the gluttonous support for #BBInonsense, DPMs, regional bosses and all the rest of the rubbish.
Only Kenyans can stop this through #punguzamzigo.

Mungu aone huruma. As it is , governors are now billionaires ( but we have only one thief called Ruto ) mkenya hata dawa hapati, na bado twataka more political representation, nani alituroga ?
I am happy
murchr
#332 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2020 9:19:29 PM

Amores wrote:
murchr wrote:

This is not new , it was proposed by Raila in the 6th devolution conference https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY5UFVKN3rc ( go to 3.30 )
and opposed by Ruto https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRvvup1zisI ( go to 0.32 )
He was always against a 3 tier system lakini wakenya wakikubai kubebwa ufala, what can Ruto do? This is BBI2, They could not have this rubbish in the launched document, so it has to be sneaked in through " consultation with wanaichi via the ongoing campaigns)

Now we have governors on second term, they need jobs,hence the gluttonous support for #BBInonsense, DPMs, regional bosses and all the rest of the rubbish.
Only Kenyans can stop this through #punguzamzigo.

Mungu aone huruma. As it is , governors are now billionaires ( but we have only one thief called Ruto ) mkenya hata dawa hapati, na bado twataka more political representation, nani alituroga ?

@Alma will be serving tea in the regional office in Nyeri
madollar
#333 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2020 10:27:28 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

https://twitter.com/Bill_Kym/status/1222551242599211008

What changed tusiambiwe ati ni peace kenyans are more intelligent than this
murchr
#334 Posted : Friday, January 31, 2020 3:04:23 AM

madollar wrote:

Meanwhile, Kalonzo is planning the next party that will be held in his village (never mind the residents there are scrambling for the little food left by locusts)

His Agenda:

Scrub the term limit of governors and make sure the PM is powerful.
Amores
#335 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2020 4:29:46 PM

madollar wrote:

Hehehehe!

@ alma, sasa unakubali we don't need hizi viti they want to create in BBI2 ( the real thing which you refuse to acknowledged and say it is only in the minds of anti Uhuru brigade) ama siku hizi your goggles are every big?

Kweli politicians wajua kubeba wananchi ufala, na wananchi wanakubali nonsense.
I am happy
alma1
#336 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2020 4:45:56 PM

Amores wrote:
madollar wrote:

Hehehehe!

@ alma, sasa unakubali we don't need hizi viti they want to create in BBI2 ( the real thing which you refuse to acknowledged and say it is only in the minds of anti Uhuru brigade) ama siku hizi your goggles are every big?

Kweli politicians wajua kubeba wananchi ufala, na wananchi wanakubali nonsense.

Amores, mimi sio Murchr who gets paid to post on wazua. I say what I think and I'm very very consistent.

I will not vote for a thief...Ever...Neither will I vote for someone or write something online when I know that I've been paid.

I do know that one day, my chudren will read what I have written on wazua and they will judge me accordingly.

I said here mtatii.

Not because I support BBI or otherwise, but because I know the people who post here. They will say whatever the muthamaki says depending on their level of pay.

I can assure you without a shadow of a doubt...Kutakua na BBI na kutakua na referendum.

Baba na Uhuru wakisema, mtatii. Mpende msipende.

What you should do is go for these community forums that are happening a few days before BBI meetings and say your peace.

That shall help you a lot.

Lakini if you think for one second that Looto and Moses Kuria can beat Uhuru in central, wewe bado uko na hakili za mariga.

Ask Waititu what happened to him.

Those are just facts. Accept them and move on.

Again I shall advise your fren Ruto...You lost the moment you supported Waititu in Central...Now go to Muranga with Didi Nyoro...Utajua haujui very soon.

By the way...I will never vote for Uhuru and will never vote for Raila..And without a shadow of a doubt will never efa efa vote for Ruto.

Just saying like a citizen of the republic of Kenya. Who really hates people who steal. Thieves.

Na Murchr, I told you about Nyeri a long time ago. Never forget it. And never forget who told you first..Hapa

Tûtîkûenderio gûoya

sqft
#337 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2020 5:39:20 PM

Moses Kuria "thrown out" of BBI meeting.

https://www.the-star.co....ats-at-kitui-bbi-forum/

Quote:
A visibly agitated Ngilu shouted that the Gatundu South MP be removed from the area.

"Nobody will abuse our President Uhuru Kenyatta and sit in this meeting! Atolewe!" Ngilu shouted.

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
alma1
#338 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2020 5:47:41 PM

sqft wrote:

Quote:
A visibly agitated Ngilu shouted that the Gatundu South MP be removed from the area.

"Nobody will abuse our President Uhuru Kenyatta and sit in this meeting! Atolewe!" Ngilu shouted.

Kwanza tunamngojea sana Nyeri...Aseme vile anasemanga kwa TV

Nobody can stop lengeee

murchr
#339 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2020 5:54:00 PM

alma1 wrote:
sqft wrote:

Quote:

Nobody can stop lengeee

A new proposal on the BBI Kitui agenda. Split Kitui to create Mwingi county. Laughing out loudly
alma1
#340 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2020 5:58:56 PM

murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
sqft wrote:

Quote:

Nobody can stop lengeee

Murchr, this is a better view.

Let me tell you something for free. I know my employees don't think I'm a very nice person. But I can assure without a shadow of a doubt, I will fire you in 2 minutes if you tell me that to my face.

Kuria should be organising his meetings in Gatundu. Not tanga tangaring in Ngilu's compound.

Atolewe!!!

Tanga Tanga...Pris, stop provoking people to gain bonga points. You will be ejected..

Moses Kuria...Be a man. As in I'm calling you not a man.

Organise an Anti Uhuru campaign in your own constituency. If you can't then return Lootos money.

This Murchr is a better view