wazua Fri, Jun 21, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

23 Pages«<1516171819>»
The Bull has Arrived
Aguytrying
#321 Posted : Friday, January 14, 2011 3:50:45 PM

1. @proverb. Takeover?? 2. When was the last time DTK, traded 0.11m in a day?!!
The investor's chief problem - and even his worst enemy - is likely to be himself
tony stark
#322 Posted : Friday, January 14, 2011 5:50:01 PM

qw25041985 wrote:
hahahahaha. @ Aguytrying . stop makin me laugh ..ati bull market to come mid yr ??????.Laughing out loudly ..Firstly tha'd be historic ...Secondly that'd mean that the January effect backfired and as an indicator of the trend the stock market shld take for the rest of the year the year shd be ruined...so dnt wait for a bull market rally mid year but wait for it during january and get worried if it doesnt come in Jan...

Pombe ya VVS, Haki yake
Pombe ya VVS, Haki yake
Pombe ya VVS, Haki yake
Pombe ya VVS, Haki yake
Pombe ya VVS, Haki yake
Pombe ya VVS, Haki yake
Pombe ya VVS, Haki yake

VituVingiSana
#323 Posted : Friday, January 14, 2011 6:35:27 PM

tony stark wrote:
qw25041985 wrote:
hahahahaha. @ Aguytrying . stop makin me laugh ..ati bull market to come mid yr ??????.Laughing out loudly ..Firstly tha'd be historic ...Secondly that'd mean that the January effect backfired and as an indicator of the trend the stock market shld take for the rest of the year the year shd be ruined...so dnt wait for a bull market rally mid year but wait for it during january and get worried if it doesnt come in Jan...

Pombe ya VVS, Haki yake
Pombe ya VVS, Haki yake
Pombe ya VVS, Haki yake
Pombe ya VVS, Haki yake
Pombe ya VVS, Haki yake
Pombe ya VVS, Haki yake
Pombe ya VVS, Haki yake

Iron Man rocks! Applause Applause Applause
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
ProverB
#324 Posted : Friday, January 14, 2011 6:59:13 PM

Aguytrying wrote:
1. @proverb. Takeover?? 2. When was the last time DTK, traded 0.11m in a day?!!

a dude who is trying..

Reread my post.. DTK is so fine to have... at less than 148.00 ofcourse.. smile
just don't risk getting stuck in when current attention, which is largely speculative, moves to the next counter...jubilee perhaps..
..rephrasing your question.. why sell now?..especially with potential of higher price? tena 0.11m shares?

Templeton maxim..when a particular thinking becomes popular..consider a less popular stance on the counter.. smile
..Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven...Matt5:16
- 1769 Oxford King James Bible 'Authorized Version
guru267
#325 Posted : Saturday, January 15, 2011 3:41:51 AM

Guys DTK will rally regardless of whether there is a bull market or not thats why i'm pretty glad to be in this counter...

But I have began accumulating Jubilee because the share price is too depressed Sad smile
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
Aguytrying
#326 Posted : Saturday, January 15, 2011 7:34:55 AM

@proverb. I am trying to understand you, but you talk in proverbs. I wouldn't say dtk's rise is largely speculative, though its backed by anticipated good results, which will support the price.
The investor's chief problem - and even his worst enemy - is likely to be himself
PKoli
#327 Posted : Sunday, January 16, 2011 3:50:12 PM

Aguytrying wrote:
@proverb. I am trying to understand you, but you talk in proverbs. I wouldn't say dtk's rise is largely speculative, though its backed by anticipated good results, which will support the price.

@Aguytrying,

There was so much frenzy buying of Equity Bank some years back due to stellar results consistently recorded for a number of years. Obviously, except some buyers, who bought the stock at over KES 250 bob, few regret owning it now. I am not so sure about consistency of stellar results expected from DTB. For this reason, I will buy it with caution.
qw25041985
#328 Posted : Sunday, January 16, 2011 4:17:45 PM

@ Proverb DOESNOT speak in proverbs it more lik verbal diarrhea...it like takin non-sence all over the place.actually it more like a bay shitting all over the place...@ proverb. please quite wazua as u are degrading it already degraded state...And you can take that to the bank.
Your future depends on your dreams so go to sleep !
bartum
#329 Posted : Sunday, January 16, 2011 4:51:14 PM

hii kitu gani hii qw anavuta? matuzi all over au ni kutoa majo juu ya kutolipa deni ya @vvs
qw25041985
#330 Posted : Sunday, January 16, 2011 5:14:06 PM

Things are very simple here. but lik all kenyans we love to complicate them...If you think you won the bet fair and square go ahead and go by yourself those drinks....but calling other people names isnt the way to go.....We shld all agree that nobody won this bet fair and square so please cut me that crap and lets move on w/ life....
as for proverbs's case i still think its a baby shittin allover the forum....Proverb ??? MATURE UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your future depends on your dreams so go to sleep !
youcan'tstopusnow
#331 Posted : Sunday, January 16, 2011 5:21:18 PM

PKoli wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:

@Aguytrying,

There was so much frenzy buying of Equity Bank some years back due to stellar results consistently recorded for a number of years. Obviously, except some buyers, who bought the stock at over KES 250 bob, few regret owning it now. I am not so sure about consistency of stellar results expected from DTB. For this reason, I will buy it with caution.

At 250, the metrics for Equity were defying all logic and were at atmospheric levels. I also like DTB's expansion strategies. Are you changing your mind on DTB? You had written previously written that for the patient ones, it could turn out to be ''an ARM''. Just askingsmile
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
erifloss
#332 Posted : Sunday, January 16, 2011 10:29:56 PM

qw25041985 wrote:
@ Proverb DOESNOT speak in proverbs it more lik verbal diarrhea...it like takin non-sence all over the place.actually it more like a bay shitting all over the place...@ proverb. please quite wazua as u are degrading it already degraded state...And you can take that to the bank.

They say ignorance is the mother of stupidity. @qw, being a new guy on this forum, i've come to realise that you might not be a serious guy in real life and your brain & mouth seem to be playing marco-polo!
'They say money cannot buy me happiness but when i compare when i had none and now, i'm happier' Kevin O'leary
youcan'tstopusnow
#333 Posted : Sunday, January 16, 2011 10:44:36 PM

Still looking good for the coffee industry www.businessdailyafrica....00/-/l3b8ne/-/index.html
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
PKoli
#334 Posted : Sunday, January 16, 2011 11:21:49 PM

@Youcantstopnow,
You are correct, I did say that for patient guys this stock could bring give returns like ARM. I still feel it is a very good stock, just cautious that one has to watch its results consecutively to get comfort.
youcan'tstopusnow
#335 Posted : Sunday, January 16, 2011 11:39:09 PM

PKoli wrote:
@Youcantstopnow,
You are correct, I did say that for patient guys this stock could bring give returns like ARM. I still feel it is a very good stock, just cautious that one has to watch its results consecutively to get comfort.

Thanks
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
moneydust
#336 Posted : Monday, January 17, 2011 12:10:56 PM

qw25041985 wrote:

aarrgh What is this.....is it just me or some people have a problem engaging in a civil discussion
bartum
#337 Posted : Monday, January 17, 2011 1:33:59 PM

who are these still selling dtb at 145 aaaaaaaaahhhhhh, si they wait kidogo.why take a flower bouquet while you can take a garden.
By the who loves sony sugar ad its taste it makes me buy sony not mumias
ProverB
#338 Posted : Monday, January 17, 2011 1:53:17 PM

..Gud people..with data running back to 2002..the cycle of the stock market is thus..simplified..finance stocks pick in prices late march/early April and then slow down as respective counters up/down with book closure dates.. Use wazua's stock profiler to prove this..

Depending on general market trend..whenever we had a bull run..finance stocks still dipped only to up slowly to previous highs..unless where corporate action such as bonus/splits/rights where concerned..and here the respective counters ignored trend of sector and market in general

where market was in slide..the continued down..hence why counters like kcb and equity where at some point at 33-35..ignore corporate action since 2007..

My point to Aguytrying..DTK was an awesom buy at 103-118..while everyone was suspicious about it..and now when entire market has confirmed it is indeed a gud counter at those earlier prices..the lot that bought then is cashing in now.. my average buy-in price is 106..knowing about finance sector trend previously..why not cash in now?..just me.

Pointers from tsavo, Dry Assoc and AA...readying for deep in prices coming in second quarter..so most are taking in profits now to realign portfolios..as in start investing again in may..this is for short-term portfolios that are turned over annually..otherwise long-termers can just stay put and hold.

Aguytrying..hope hi sio proverb? will DTK go higher? Don't know..ain't a fortune teller..will it go lower? likely..past performance..plus good performance is expected on all finance counters so there's a cheaper bargain out there that one can put proceeds from DTK..

at QW.. responding to your epithets demeans this platform. make your money and enjoy. I'm sorry for whatever i might have inferred to to incur your diatribe,
..Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven...Matt5:16
Aguytrying
#339 Posted : Monday, January 17, 2011 2:14:47 PM

DTK train keeps marching on! @proverb. Now i've gotten you. I entered a while back 130 range and still holding, see how it fares by march.
ProverB
#340 Posted : Monday, January 17, 2011 2:29:40 PM

Aguytrying wrote:
DTK train keeps marching on! @proverb. Now i've gotten you. I entered i while back 130 range and still holding, see how its fares by march.

poa.
i'd rather err on the side of caution than ride on greed/hope concerning stocks.