wazua Wed, Jun 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

22 Pages«<1415161718>»
Why I reject the BBI
famooz
#301 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 3:55:35 PM

Hi Alma!
Long time.
But BBI2 has been announced. Since the regional meetings started we have been told they will insert the post of (executive?) PM and 2 Deputies.this was not in BBI1. Its been pronounced even today in Mombasa.Ukweli urongo

Usiwekwe box by political waves

Do you honestly think lack of positiosn for the elite is is what is ailing Kenya? As it is, we are over represented, the wage bill is unmanageable, Kenyans are barely making heads meet etc., so my question is, why do we need to create more positions for politicians ? Why do we need to be put in an electioneering mode at this stage?

Juzi I was at home, do you how much money my mum got from coffee? 3000 kshs for the whole harvest. Enda umwambie mambo ya BBI nonsense.

It has been said and i really admire Karua for her stance . She said from the beginning that the issue we have in Kenya is impunity - a complete of respect for the constitution. Then she asked, why we want to it even before we implement it fully ? I am of the same mind and this is why i see BBI as a waste of resources and energy.

Wajingasisi.
Queen
#302 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 3:59:03 PM

Lolest! wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
murchr wrote:
2012 wrote:
BBI is baba's political alliance and party for 2022

Its unfortunate and a shame Uhuru has decided to burn money on such a useless worthless cause as Kenyans suffer.

I am confused now. Are the Otangatanga for or against the BBI?

Against. But they aren't ready for a fight for now

Thus far, they are not against it. However when the BBI-2 is unleashed, the noise from their end shall be unbearable. You can take this to the bank.
famooz
#303 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 4:00:06 PM

alma1 wrote:
famooz wrote:
tinker wrote:
famooz wrote:
It is very disconcerting to watch what is going on in Kenya. Uhuru did not have to support Ruto to be president. In the same vein, he has no right to stop him. He is putting the country in electioneering mode at this time, when we have more than 2 years to elections. It is pity,really, to see how Kenyans are suffering and all that Uhuru and all other politicians are talking about is BBI( sharing power). Uhuru goes to Central and says there should be no campaigns , then goes ahead and sanctions BBI meetings = campaigns . How is this supposed to unit the country ? Only Uhuru can stop this madness ( at least until 2021) or Kenyans who really know what wajingasisi is.

What a failure ?

It is very unfair to blame UMK for the 2nd round of BBI politics, we all know he was genuinely requesting his DP to tone down but he showed him middle finger.
Uhuru is simply reacting to DP's constant politiking and stealing his Bedroom.

UMK realised the country economy has totally failed under his stewardship and his political ground[bedroom] was shifting fast. Tangatanga team was riding rough on him.
Since he cannot do anything significant to save the economy in the remaining 2 years, he has decided to save face with BBI-2 and use it to teach Mashamba a lesson.

In the meantime werevu sisi are cheering left, right and center.

OH my goodness. BBI2 is all well planned by uhuru /Raila and their enablers. The idea is to alter the first document to include execute pm and deputies. That's all. Didn't you hear the declarations in the last meeting?

Open your eyes, demand good leadership and stop cheering nonsense.

Martha Karua is among the first few politicians to ask that the constitution be implemented and not looking for excuses for poor governance

Wajingasisi

My dear...Mtatii.

Go to the meetings and say your mind...Lakini, hii mtatii. Uliza tanga tanga.

And there's no BBI 1 or 2...Hiyo ni mambo ya Itumbi. I heard Ruto saying BBI 2.

Listen.

These guys in tanga tanga f***ed up. They will never recover....Wait until Uhuru goes to Central...

Mtajua hamjui.

Kitaeweleka.

Hehehe, huyu ni wewe kweli? I would expect you to prosecute the ethics of it, less the politics of it. The politics is that the elite want positions for themselves, wewe kama Mkenya, unataka nini? Full time politics or services?. Do you think what is happening right now is for the good of the country ?

alma1
#304 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 4:15:07 PM

famooz wrote:
Hi Alma!
Long time.
But BBI2 has been announced. Since the regional meetings started we have been told they will insert the post of (executive?) PM and 2 Deputies.this was not in BBI1. Its been pronounced even today in Mombasa.Ukweli urongo

Usiwekwe box by political waves

Do you honestly think lack of positiosn for the elite is is what is ailing Kenya? As it is, we are over represented, the wage bill is unmanageable, Kenyans are barely making heads meet etc., so my question is, why do we need to create more positions for politicians ? Why do we need to be put in an electioneering mode at this stage?

Juzi I was at home, do you how much money my mum got from coffee? 3000 kshs for the whole harvest. Enda umwambie mambo ya BBI nonsense.

It has been said and i really admire Karua for her stance . She said from the beginning that the issue we have in Kenya is impunity - a complete of respect for the constitution. Then she asked, why we want to it even before we implement it fully ? I am of the same mind and this is why i see BBI as a waste of resources and energy.

Wajingasisi.

By the way, when you get back, coffee.

These are politicians...

I believe that Kenya has fundamental issues to the core.

One of them is following these Murchr bank rollers. Liars to the core.

You know I never supported Uhuru or Raila and told you what Jubilee will do to the economy. They have done it exactly as I said. But right now I'm telling you, Tanga tanga are worse. Let us take advantage of this BBI thing and say your piece and keep your peace.

I support BBI simply because I can say what I want especially the one man one vote issue.

Not for Uhuru or Raila. But because we shall never get a chance like this again.

Can you imagine Grand Mulla as AG, Murkomen as minister of interior, Kiunjuri back in gricasha, Sudi as trade, Aisha Jumwa as justice minister, Itumbi as CS interior?

Let's be serious for a moment. I never supported Uhuru but surely the guy got saved after seeing Didi nyoro posting on FB and Alice Wahome screaming.

We shall never have another chance to change the laws and constitution.

Wachana na Murchr who was here telling us about the virtues of Huduma number.

I am for the people. I believe in my heart, we shall never ever have another opportunity like this one.

Especially if this thug convinces stupid Kenya voters that he really did not steal land from a primary school to build Weston with money he borrowed using Amaco that has never paid any single claim.

Ruto charo nefa mbe. Let's vote Susan Kihika.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

famooz
#305 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 6:10:51 PM

Ok @Alma, yes to coffee.
Lakini i disagree with all your points. I refuse to believe that only a section of politicians allied to DP William Ruto are the cause of all our problems. They are all part of the system, designed for a few - they are players in the game.If that were your only metric, you would also look at the other side and see the rot. So i think we shouldn't say its about nani ako msafi, no one is!

Maybe only Karua ? If she forms a strong coalition with the likes of Aukot ( mimi niko kwa punguza mzigo btw) , we can say about usafi, but looking at main players, please dont tell me about Sudi and Jumwa, i will tell you about Joho and Waiguru and all of them.

So lets have that coffee nisikie your motivation. Wapi @ Kingfisher ?

alma1
#306 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 6:22:34 PM

famooz wrote:
Ok @Alma, yes to coffee.
Lakini i disagree with all your points. I refuse to believe that only a section of politicians allied to DP William Ruto are the cause of all our problems. They are all part of the system, designed for a few - they are players in the game.If that were your only metric, you would also look at the other side and see the rot. So i think we shouldn't say its about nani ako msafi, no one is!

Maybe only Karua ? If she forms a strong coalition with the likes of Aukot ( mimi niko kwa punguza mzigo btw) , we can say about usafi, but looking at main players, please dont tell me about Sudi and Jumwa, i will tell you about Joho and Waiguru and all of them.

my fren as Looto would say.

I don't care who's president. That was their life goal not mine. Mine is to take care of my peoples.

These guys are thieves. Then they pay Nyakundi, Alai and Murchr to push a subject.

If you asked Murchr what he stands for, he'll tell you, it depends on what he's being paid.

Me and you have other issues.

I don't think there's an evil person in tanga tanga. I just believe they lie without caring... I mean just yesterday, Looto said he had never attended a political rally.

Liars and they have theives for friends.

These people should not be allowed anywhere near power. If we think it's bad, it shall surely be worse. I know the people of Kiambu voted for Waititu coz sijui Kabogo talked about women's tits. So they voted against Kabogo to annoy him.

That's the character of a Kenyan voter.

DP is a problem. All his friends are thieves being arrested every week.

I have nothing against Karua. Only that fake account from Kitengela has that issue.

I don't vote for personalities coz we all have issues.

But I will say this again and again and again.

The Looto brigade has no problem with lying in public. Haya hawana.

These people, giving them an opportunity in gov't.

Do you know just today, Murkomen, Murkomen called baba baba. He said that he has no problem with referrendum.

These people famooz are liars and thieves. Let us support them when they see the light, but let us not believe they care.

And let them stop paying for mbroggers.

And I still will never efa efa vote for Uhuru to become president. I have proof he's a failure

Sasa if you give me the maize eating guy from Sugoi, you are jocking.

Lolest!
#307 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 6:26:20 PM

Queen wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
murchr wrote:
2012 wrote:
BBI is baba's political alliance and party for 2022

Its unfortunate and a shame Uhuru has decided to burn money on such a useless worthless cause as Kenyans suffer.

I am confused now. Are the Otangatanga for or against the BBI?

Against. But they aren't ready for a fight for now

Thus far they are not against. However when BBI-2 is unleashed, the noise from their end shall be unbearable. This you can take to the bank.

Seen a video of Sudi saying they're not opposing it no matter the changes.

He said they view BBI referendum calls as a trap and they won't fall for it. They will back BBI regardless of its form.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Lolest!
#308 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 6:32:06 PM

Listened to sections of the BBI meeting at the coast

It sounded like early campaigns for Raila

I've seen a pattern. Kisii, Kakamega, Mombasa... next I hear it's Kitui

All pro Raila regions (at least per last polls)

Nice strategy

murchr
#309 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 6:38:49 PM

famooz wrote:
Ok @Alma, yes to coffee.

Its amazing how incoherent @alma has become.

Jubilee issues were not brought about by Ruto.

Focus.

The money crisis was brought about by a Kiambu MP who felt that banks were profiting too much from issuing loans. Uhuru, despite all the warnings from experts signed that shit into law to experiment what would happen. The result? Credit became scarce, businesses cannot operate, job losses etc...it will take another 10 years to revamp that sector.

The story of coffee is similar to that of tea (atleast tea some international players help) sugar, maize, milk, eggs, etc. Browse wazua...every year we are here complaining about how govt policy is hogwash. remember in Nov Kiunjuri was thinking of importing maize..do those policy decisions originate from cabinet? As we approach 2022 the farmer will be the target as usual with unexplained loans. By the way, what happened to the 906M given to miraa farmers? As much as Agriculture is important to Kenya, there has been no expert appointed in that ministry. FAO predicted that we'll get an invasion of locust what did they govt do? NOTHING...so that they can embarrass Kiunjuri. The menace is too much now even Munya can do nothing.

So alma answer famooz...what will the PM & DPM position do to help? #Wajingasisi

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
alma1
#310 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 6:40:48 PM

Lolest! wrote:

Nice strategy

In this forum you are the epitome of a liar. You always pretend to be neutral and every time I tell you...You personally are very very cheap.

What pattern?

Your fren said and categorically said he shall not participate. Your fren, hired Khalwale to say that Musalia would go to Mumias.

Kikiaumana.

Kikaeleweka.

Ati a partern.

I am telling Ruto again. You were lied to. I told you to go full force with Punguza Mzigo bill. You listened to these people next to you.

I will tell you again Mr. Ruto...I promise you, utabaki peke yako tena. Hakuna ground iko different.

Huko central ndio utalia. Utalia sana...

Wachana na wakora kama Murchr na Laughing out loudly. They will eat your money every day.

Ground iko different.

Talk to me Mr. Ruto. Hire me. At least I'll tell you the truth.

limanika
#311 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 6:41:48 PM

Lolest! wrote:

Nice strategy

Open secret. You'll know Rao is not running when he stops talking about the likely opponent. But I support him this time round
alma1
#312 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 6:49:35 PM

murchr wrote:
famooz wrote:
Ok @Alma, yes to coffee.

Its amazing how incoherent @alma has become.

Jubilee issues were not brought about by Ruto.

Focus.

The money crisis was brought about by a Kiambu MP who felt that banks were profiting too much from issuing loans. Uhuru, despite all the warnings from experts signed that shit into law to experiment what would happen. The result? Credit became scarce, businesses cannot operate, job losses etc...it will take another 10 years to revamp that sector.

The story of coffee is similar to that of tea (atleast tea some international players help) sugar, maize, milk, eggs, etc. Browse wazua...every year we are here complaining about how govt policy is hogwash. remember in Nov Kiunjuri was thinking of importing maize..do those policy decisions originate from cabinet? As we approach 2022 the farmer will be the target as usual with unexplained loans. By the way, what happened to the 906M given to miraa farmers? As much as Agriculture is important to Kenya, there has been no expert appointed in that ministry. FAO predicted that we'll get an invasion of locust what did they govt do? NOTHING...so that they can embarrass Kiunjuri. The menace is too much now even Munya can do nothing.

So alma answer famooz...what will the PM & DPM position do to help? #Wajingasisi

I confess.

I have a gashungwa. At my age, she makes me happy. Aii being 60 years old and a gashungwa only asking for bus fare is a fair trade.

You Murchr behave exactly like my gashungwa.

Just last week she was telling me that mama alma alisijui fanya nini na ninio.

Kiunjuri is the poster child for a stupid fella. You don't abuse your father in public.

You Murchr personally and Itumbi personally have been here on this forum and everywhere telling us how fantastic Uhuru is.

Now

My gashungwa, I love sleeping with her...She's very very sexy...But I can assure you, I will never leave my wife for my gashungwa.

Umeskia Murchr?

Lolest!
#313 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 7:43:42 PM

alma, the last time you tried this you exited whining pagigi pagigi pagiigiii like one of those soiled village mongrelsLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

You then disappeared from wazua & sent to me your loyal do...errr sorry, wazua sycophant to insult me. He disappeared too.

I am not a journalist for you to expect me to write even commentary. I WRITE WHAT I WANT. Just like you do.

I could even write about supporting you for President kesho. YOU WILL DO NOTHING. Just your whiny long posts and corresponding cheap insults. Says a lot about your brain(or lack of it).

Quote:
n this forum you are the epitome of a liar. You always pretend to be neutral and every time I tell you...You personally are very very cheap.

What pattern?

Your fren said and categorically said he shall not participate. Your fren, hired Khalwale to say that Musalia would go to Mumias.

Kikiaumana.

Kikaeleweka.

Ati a partern.

I am telling Ruto again. You were lied to. I told you to go full force with Punguza Mzigo bill. You listened to these people next to you.

I will tell you again Mr. Ruto...I promise you, utabaki peke yako tena. Hakuna ground iko different.

Wachana na wakora kama Murchr na Laughing out loudly. They will eat your money every day.

Ground iko different.

alma1
#314 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 8:44:47 PM

Lolest! wrote:
alma, the last time you tried this you exited whining pagigi pagigi pagiigiii like one of those soiled village mongrelsLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

You then disappeared from wazua & sent to me your loyal do...errr sorry, wazua sycophant to insult me. He disappeared too.

I am not a journalist for you to expect me to write even commentary. I WRITE WHAT I WANT. Just like you do.

I could even write about supporting you for President kesho. YOU WILL DO NOTHING. Just your whiny long posts and corresponding cheap insults. Says a lot about your brain(or lack of it).

Quote:
n this forum you are the epitome of a liar. You always pretend to be neutral and every time I tell you...You personally are very very cheap.

What pattern?

Kikiaumana.

Kikaeleweka.

Ati a partern.

Ground iko different.

I have gone through each of you one at a time

you know i never lie.

it is ok to accept yourself. I have good friends on wazua and kieweleke and tanga tanga...We are happy because we are who we are.

hata wewe uta tii.

kitaeleweka

Lolest!
#315 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 8:58:58 PM

I will not support BBI because I find it pointless & a waste of public funds.

One can sense some ulterior motive in the campaigns

We opposed Punguza Mzigo chiefly because of the disenfranchisement of populous counties.
alma1
#316 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 9:10:56 PM

Lolest! wrote:
I will not support BBI because I find it pointless & a waste of public funds.

One can sense some ulterior motive in the campaigns

We opposed Punguza Mzigo chiefly because of the disenfranchisement of populous counties.

Toa roho yako yote..

Apana jifanya hapa...It's the internet...We know each and every thing you have said.

Watu wa Ruto, hakuna kujificha hapa.

We know and this time, we shall tell you what we know.

Uhuru is the president of Kenya...Ruto is like his maid. Mjipange.

You are soooo confused you don't even know your own argument. Lakini leo Murkomen aliita Baba BABA.

We are citizens of this country, we don't need politiking, we need money. Sio siasa za pesa nane.

What has Ichungwa done other than sign off on a bill that tells small businesses in Kenya to pay 3% annually. That was in Ichungwas docket and we know.

I will never vote for Looto...But i shall vote for Chicho Pevu...

kaka2za
#317 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 9:23:12 PM

Murkormen supporting BBI and referendum?! Kuna chess inachezwa hapa.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
alma1
#318 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 9:30:51 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Murkormen supporting BBI and referendum?! Kuna chess inachezwa hapa.

@kaka2za...Alot of us on Wazua come here honestly. We meet we talk and do things together.

Then, there's another bunch of people who are paid to post here.

They have no ideas of their own or positions. Mpaka hardwood had to retire.

No one has said that BBI is fantastic. But I'm loving it. So that we can know the paid harlots on wazua.

These looto fellas are defiantly and absolutely liars and thugs. They have proved it.

As we go on we shall also find out the sycophants with raila and uhuru.

Fyatu
#319 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 9:33:38 PM

Lolest! wrote:

Nice strategy

Raila, Kalonzo and Weta arrived at the rally as they used to arrive to NASA wao rallies circa 2017. They were the last ones to arrive on top of their cars waving at unruly Mombasa ODM youth.

Clearly,today's chaotic meeting in Mombasa was a NASA wao rally. The only difference was that it was sponsored by the exchequer(your taxes). It will not take long before #wanjigasisi call the bluff. Meeting after meeting,WSR is winning one BBI campaign at a time.....be on the look out for Kitui meeting next weekend for more cues
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
alma1
#320 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 9:37:03 PM

Fyatu wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Nice strategy

Raila, Kalonzo and Weta arrived at the rally as they used to arrive to NASA wao rallies circa 2017. They were the last ones to arrive on top of their cars waving at unruly Mombasa ODM youth.

Clearly,today's chaotic meeting in Mombasa was a NASA wao rally. The only difference was that it was sponsored by the exchequer(your taxes). It will not take long before #wanjigasisi call the bluff. Meeting after meeting,WSR is winning one BBI campaign at a time.....be on the look out for Kitui meeting next weekend for more cues

But you went?

Utatii my brasa.

Waambie wakulipe hela zaidi.