wazua Fri, Jun 21, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

17 Pages«<1213141516>»
Jimi Wanjigi
Angelica _ann
#261 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 4:45:56 PM

alma1 wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Here is the full cctv in HD. Don't shoot the messenger.

Shooting is for a particular segment in Kenya who think they won't die or something.

Here we'll just tell you, you lied. Yet again.

Lakini the way the guy walks into Nation Centre, from the stature you know which DNA that is smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
murchr
#262 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 5:18:03 PM

So Nation does not collect the identification details or phone numbers of people placing ads on their mediums? A guy walks in pays 92K and you dont want to know whoever he is? Great!
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Jump-steady
#263 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 5:36:59 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
alma1 wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Shooting is for a particular segment in Kenya who think they won't die or something.

Lakini the way the guy walks into Nation Centre, from the stature you know which DNA that is smile smile smile

d'oh!

DNA betrays yousmile
Impunity
#264 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 6:10:52 PM

Jump-steady wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
alma1 wrote:
hardwood wrote:

d'oh!

DNA betrays yousmile

This stature is pure Luhya...so NASA is at it again.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

freiks
#265 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 6:29:01 PM

Impunity wrote:
Jump-steady wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
alma1 wrote:
hardwood wrote:

d'oh!

DNA betrays yousmile

Life is an endless adventure
hardwood
#266 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 6:32:15 PM

Impunity wrote:
Jump-steady wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
alma1 wrote:
hardwood wrote:

d'oh!

DNA betrays yousmile

Sure. That can't be a John "Alma" Kamau. I recognize a mluhya or joluo when I see one.
Angelica _ann
#267 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 6:40:58 PM

hardwood wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Jump-steady wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
alma1 wrote:
hardwood wrote:

d'oh!

DNA betrays yousmile

Sure. That can't be a John "Alma" Kamau. I recognize a mluhya or joluo when I see one.

Look at the finished arse with a fake protruding stomach. This is very clear, no argument!!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
alma1
#268 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 6:53:47 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Jump-steady wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
alma1 wrote:
hardwood wrote:

d'oh!

DNA betrays yousmile

Look at the finished arse with a fake protruding stomach. This is very clear, no argument!!!!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Yaani Ann you can gang up against me with hardwood. My arse is bigger than that one. Come see. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Swenani
#269 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 7:06:07 PM

murchr wrote:
So Nation does not collect the identification details or phone numbers of people placing ads on their mediums? A guy walks in pays 92K and you dont want to know whoever he is? Great!

Does BAT, Coca cola, bamburi etc know you when you buy goods worth 200K? KYC applies to bank ama imefika corporates pia?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
hardwood
#270 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 7:06:28 PM

alma1 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Jump-steady wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
alma1 wrote:
hardwood wrote:

d'oh!

DNA betrays yousmile

Yaani Ann you can gang up against me with hardwood. My arse is bigger than that one. Come see. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I suggest that you two have a $ex-fest this weekend where you can explore arses and stomachs. And "mizigo"smile
Angelica _ann
#271 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 7:10:35 PM

hardwood wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Jump-steady wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
alma1 wrote:
hardwood wrote:

d'oh!

DNA betrays yousmile

I suggest that you two have a $ex-fest this weekend where you can explore arses and stomachs.smile

No need, we are talking reality & smoking out this shoddy work!!!
murchr
#272 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 7:32:55 PM

Swenani wrote:
murchr wrote:

Does BAT, Coca cola, bamburi etc know you when you buy goods worth 200K? KYC applies to bank ama imefika corporates pia?

They dont write an invoice? Am assuming if you are buying directly from CocaCola you have an account right? #Thinkabout it.

Wachana na kiosk mentality
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Swenani
#273 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 7:45:21 PM

murchr wrote:
Swenani wrote:
murchr wrote:

They dont write an invoice? Am assuming if you are buying directly from CocaCola you have an account right? #Thinkabout it.

They do write an invoice but they dont ask for identification document. You get a name of the company or if it's an individual inaandikwa jina moja kama umbwa and car registration is more important and it's not a must for you to have an account.
essyk
#274 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 7:45:37 PM

murchr wrote:
Swenani wrote:
murchr wrote:

Aii swenani.The kaikais won't know. But there's an admin tasked with that responsibility in every office.

This is carelessness on NTVs part.It's pathetic.
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
Lolest!
#275 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 7:58:00 PM

Is this Nation Centre?

If it is, it has elaborate entry procedure where security demands for your ID and details are entered into the system

So did the guy sign in with an ID or we keep on analysing backsides and vitambis?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
hardwood
#276 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 8:00:06 PM

The Daily Nation carries hundreds of adverts and notices each day. From job adverts, KQ financial statements, Parastatals congratulating ohuru for reelection, NASA calling for product boycotts, Tenders, massage parlors, tu-plotis huko kamulu, cars, holidays at the coast, obituaries, mganga kutoka pemba etc etc. The work of the Daily Nation newspaper is to carry those adverts without discrimination. Their work isn't to investigate if the adverts are genuine or correct. That is why they have some small print warning readers to beware regarding any adverts appearing in the newspaper.
hardwood
#277 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 8:02:45 PM

murchr wrote:
Swenani wrote:
murchr wrote:

So you expect him to have an obituary account with "Nation", an account for the dead?
Swenani
#278 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 8:06:41 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Is this Nation Centre?

If it is, it has elaborate entry procedure where security demands for your ID and details are entered into the system

So did the guy sign in with an ID or we keep on analysing backsides and vitambis?

My friend, There are so many ID's in Nairobi town? What if he signed in with an ID he picked on the streets
Swenani
#279 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 8:13:40 PM

hardwood wrote:
murchr wrote:
Swenani wrote:
murchr wrote:

So you expect him to have an obituary account with "Nation", an account for the dead?

Nyasaye!
murchr
#280 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 8:17:38 PM

hardwood wrote:
murchr wrote:
Swenani wrote:
murchr wrote:

If they dont then they are running a monkey business. How do they account for the monies they receive from obituaries?