wazua Fri, Jun 21, 2024

17 Pages«<1213141516>»
Jimi Wanjigi
#261 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 4:45:56 PM

Here is the full cctv in HD. Don't shoot the messenger.

Shooting is for a particular segment in Kenya who think they won't die or something.

Here we'll just tell you, you lied. Yet again.

Lakini the way the guy walks into Nation Centre, from the stature you know which DNA that is smile smile smile
#262 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 5:18:03 PM

So Nation does not collect the identification details or phone numbers of people placing ads on their mediums? A guy walks in pays 92K and you dont want to know whoever he is? Great!
#263 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 5:36:59 PM

Shooting is for a particular segment in Kenya who think they won't die or something.

Lakini the way the guy walks into Nation Centre, from the stature you know which DNA that is smile smile smile

DNA betrays yousmile
#264 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 6:10:52 PM

Jump-steady wrote:

DNA betrays yousmile

This stature is pure Luhya...so NASA is at it again.

#265 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 6:29:01 PM

Jump-steady wrote:

DNA betrays yousmile

#266 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 6:32:15 PM

Jump-steady wrote:

DNA betrays yousmile

Sure. That can't be a John "Alma" Kamau. I recognize a mluhya or joluo when I see one.
#267 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 6:40:58 PM

Jump-steady wrote:

DNA betrays yousmile

Sure. That can't be a John "Alma" Kamau. I recognize a mluhya or joluo when I see one.

Look at the finished arse with a fake protruding stomach. This is very clear, no argument!!!!
#268 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 6:53:47 PM

Jump-steady wrote:

DNA betrays yousmile

Look at the finished arse with a fake protruding stomach. This is very clear, no argument!!!!

Yaani Ann you can gang up against me with hardwood. My arse is bigger than that one. Come see. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

#269 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 7:06:07 PM

So Nation does not collect the identification details or phone numbers of people placing ads on their mediums? A guy walks in pays 92K and you dont want to know whoever he is? Great!

Does BAT, Coca cola, bamburi etc know you when you buy goods worth 200K? KYC applies to bank ama imefika corporates pia?
#270 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 7:06:28 PM

Jump-steady wrote:

DNA betrays yousmile

Yaani Ann you can gang up against me with hardwood. My arse is bigger than that one. Come see. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I suggest that you two have a $ex-fest this weekend where you can explore arses and stomachs. And "mizigo"smile
#271 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 7:10:35 PM

Jump-steady wrote:

DNA betrays yousmile

I suggest that you two have a $ex-fest this weekend where you can explore arses and stomachs.smile

No need, we are talking reality & smoking out this shoddy work!!!
#272 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 7:32:55 PM

Does BAT, Coca cola, bamburi etc know you when you buy goods worth 200K? KYC applies to bank ama imefika corporates pia?

They dont write an invoice? Am assuming if you are buying directly from CocaCola you have an account right? #Thinkabout it.

Wachana na kiosk mentality
#273 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 7:45:21 PM

They dont write an invoice? Am assuming if you are buying directly from CocaCola you have an account right? #Thinkabout it.

They do write an invoice but they dont ask for identification document. You get a name of the company or if it's an individual inaandikwa jina moja kama umbwa and car registration is more important and it's not a must for you to have an account.
#274 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 7:45:37 PM

Aii swenani.The kaikais won't know. But there's an admin tasked with that responsibility in every office.

This is carelessness on NTVs part.It's pathetic.
#275 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 7:58:00 PM

Is this Nation Centre?

If it is, it has elaborate entry procedure where security demands for your ID and details are entered into the system

So did the guy sign in with an ID or we keep on analysing backsides and vitambis?
#276 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 8:00:06 PM

The Daily Nation carries hundreds of adverts and notices each day. From job adverts, KQ financial statements, Parastatals congratulating ohuru for reelection, NASA calling for product boycotts, Tenders, massage parlors, tu-plotis huko kamulu, cars, holidays at the coast, obituaries, mganga kutoka pemba etc etc. The work of the Daily Nation newspaper is to carry those adverts without discrimination. Their work isn't to investigate if the adverts are genuine or correct. That is why they have some small print warning readers to beware regarding any adverts appearing in the newspaper.
#277 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 8:02:45 PM

So you expect him to have an obituary account with "Nation", an account for the dead?
#278 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 8:06:41 PM

Is this Nation Centre?

If it is, it has elaborate entry procedure where security demands for your ID and details are entered into the system

So did the guy sign in with an ID or we keep on analysing backsides and vitambis?

My friend, There are so many ID's in Nairobi town? What if he signed in with an ID he picked on the streets
#279 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 8:13:40 PM

So you expect him to have an obituary account with "Nation", an account for the dead?

Nyasaye!
#280 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 8:17:38 PM

If they dont then they are running a monkey business. How do they account for the monies they receive from obituaries?