wazua Wed, Jun 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

19 Pages«<1213141516>»
Harambee Stars
harrydre
#261 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2015 8:26:03 PM

alma1 wrote:
The problem in Kenya is that we always hear about arrests and charges. No one every is jailed.

In fact some become witnesses.

Nyamweya should be in jail. But I'm 100% sure he shall not step aside and then the holoi poloi shall vote for him for season 3 of mad voters in Kenya.

The officers, who had gone to Mr Nyamweya's Karen residence, were repulsed by rowdy supporters before he was eventually arrested as he left the house. He is currently being grilled at Block A room 223.

So this stupid nywele ngumu decides to deny a national team money and ends up paying some goons to guard his Karen residence? GREED will finish us all.
i.am.back!!!!
alma1
#262 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2015 8:29:43 PM

harrydre wrote:
alma1 wrote:
The problem in Kenya is that we always hear about arrests and charges. No one every is jailed.

Nyamweya should be in jail. But I'm 100% sure he shall not step aside and then the holoi poloi shall vote for him for season 3 of mad voters in Kenya.

The officers, who had gone to Mr Nyamweya's Karen residence, were repulsed by rowdy supporters before he was eventually arrested as he left the house. He is currently being grilled at Block A room 223.

So this stupid nywele ngumu decides to deny a national team money and ends up paying some goons to guard his Karen residence? GREED will finish us all.

Don't forget that Nywamweya has support from both opposition and gov't.

You won't hear Raira holding another Uhuru Park Seminar for him.

Infact, Uhuru helped this time. Coz the shame, the shame the shame of sending 100 mpigs to the Hague whilst leaving the Stars at Wilson would have been too much.

When shall the votes in this country just wake up.

Yaani I know for a fact that McReggae shall vote for Nyamweya and not my friend with two watches.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Alba
#263 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2015 10:28:15 PM

alma1 wrote:

Sad but I think Nyamweya will win elections again. Corruption is finishing the country
maka
#264 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2015 10:30:42 PM

It will be a long night for the team....
possunt quia posse videntur
Angelica _ann
#265 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2015 11:09:35 PM

Algeria vs Tanzania is a massacre!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Alba
#266 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2015 11:15:53 PM

TZ wanachapwa kama isukuti

Kenya naye kichwa cha mwenda wazimu. Ufisadi unatumaliza.
ecstacy
#267 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2015 1:15:37 AM

#HarambeeStars players #RohoJuu.
McReggae
#268 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2015 10:23:24 AM

alma1 wrote:
harrydre wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Don't forget that Nywamweya has support from both opposition and gov't.

You won't hear Raira holding another Uhuru Park Seminar for him.

Infact, Uhuru helped this time. Coz the shame, the shame the shame of sending 100 mpigs to the Hague whilst leaving the Stars at Wilson would have been too much.

When shall the votes in this country just wake up.

Yaani I know for a fact that McReggae shall vote for Nyamweya and not my friend with two watches.

Wrong on that, I even influenced a few votes for Hussein Moahammed in the last contest, I know you are pulling my leg!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Museveni
#269 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2015 10:37:57 AM

Live and learn; and don’t forget, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
kaka2za
#270 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2015 11:17:22 AM

Just seen the highlights and on another day a favourable result would have been possible.
Our keeper was caught in 'no man's land' for the 1st goal and the covering defender was unlucky to head the ball into the crossbar. Doesn't the 0 or 100% rule apply for goalies anymore?
Having said that,there is no way the team would have survived extra time after the arduous overnight travel
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Alba
#271 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2015 5:07:12 PM

Museveni wrote:

Nyamweya is an Oxymoron.
Expecting Kenya to do well with Nyamweya in charge is by definition an Oxymoron.
Alba
#272 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2015 5:29:59 PM

On another note. It was refreshing to engage in a discussion with people who understand what it takes for a country to become succesful at football. Some of the previous discussions I had with some wazuans was akin to talking to a brick wall.

I am glad to see that many Wazuans understand how good governance, youth structures and support for clubs will result in better fortunes for the national team.
nakujua
#273 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2015 6:10:20 PM

They put their best up, but sadly there are winners and losers in games - lakini I think that playing surface played some part in our losing the game.
mwenza
#274 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2015 7:21:14 PM

nakujua wrote:
They put their best up, but sadly there are winners and losers in games - lakini I think that playing surface played some part in our losing the game.

The battle was lost in Nairobi. After scoring an early goal at home, Harambee Stars started playing as if they were playing for 3pts.
Since beating/drawing with Cape Verde away was always going to be difficult, the coach should have instructed his boys to go out and try to score at least a second goal. However our players appeared contented with a 1-0 scoreline as if what was at stake were 3pts. I blame the Coach for lack of tactical awareness.
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
Museveni
#275 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2015 10:14:58 AM

maka
#276 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2015 10:31:57 AM

mwenza wrote:
nakujua wrote:

The battle was lost in Nairobi. After scoring an early goal at home, Harambee Stars started playing as if they were playing for 3pts.
Since beating/drawing with Cape Verde away was always going to be difficult, the coach should have instructed his boys to go out and try to score at least a second goal. However our players appeared contented with a 1-0 scoreline as if what was at stake were 3pts. I blame the Coach for lack of tactical awareness.

Is this a serious statement...?
possunt quia posse videntur
nakujua
#277 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2015 2:00:39 PM

maka wrote:
mwenza wrote:
nakujua wrote:

He has a point, in some way - at home the objective is always to score as many goals as possible, I think he is pointing to the fact that it seems the coach was content with winning instead of the win margin.

But also it might be that the coach was trying to avoid an away goal, which complicates matters more, as the Tanzanians would attest to.
Alba
#278 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2015 6:36:22 PM

The battle was lost due to poor organization:
1. Player morale was low due to shabby treatment by FKF and the ministry of sports
2. Preparations were non-existent. The team did not even play friendlies.
3. The team arrived on Praia mere hours before the game. You cannot arrive hours before a game and expect to play well. Players need adequate rest and sleep in the day before the game.
Museveni
#279 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2015 9:31:06 AM

This is a disgrace to Kenya and football.
mwenza
#280 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2015 2:41:32 PM

maka wrote:
mwenza wrote:
nakujua wrote:

If you watched Watford V Man U match last weekend, you might understand my statement better. After scoring an early goal, just like Harambee Stars did, Man U decided to waste time by playing possession football largely achieved via square and back passes, and failing/refusing to commit bodies forward. They did all these at the expense of going for a killer second goal which would have put the match to bed.

As fate would have it, Watford scored a very late penalty to tie the game. Thankfully Man U being Man U, they were able to squeeze in a second goal at the death. Had the game ended in a draw, it would have been criminal to say that Man U didn't have the ability to win the game comfortably.
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN