27 Pages«<1112131415>»
Is CS Waiguru impeachable?
Wamunyota
#241 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 4:46:47 PM

Swenani wrote:
Jus Blazin wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Jus Blazin wrote:
So CBK and Treasury PS raise questions over dubious payments, Devolution CS asks DCI to investigate, Anti-Fraud Banking Unit are currently doing investigations, DPP waiting for results to peruse and prosecute. But we want to see the CS step aside for allegedly being corrupt. How interesting.

1.Central bank first raised the queries in Nov 2014 same time when Harakhe started working at NYS.
2. Harakhe's transfer(initiated by Anne) was approved on 24th April 2015 by PSC but had started wporking in Nov 2014
3.What is the possibility of stealing the passwords for both the person who did the entry and the person who approved(who happens to be Harakhe).
4.Anne wrote to the CID on 5th June 2015
5.Harakhe started working at NYS six months before his transfer approval and given AIE which was the preserve of Githinji aloneand was put in charge of Finance,procurement, Hr and administration
6.Expenditure for NYS to the 201506 was double that of 201406.

As a public sexist persecutor,This to me appears to be a well planned looting

Or it could just be paranoia... That is why there are systems and independent authorities to call upon and ensure proper investigations. Hacking, keylogger ring a bell?

You realize this whole payment had been initiated from the procurement stage(done in IFMIS) and it was already authorized for payment(in IFMIS?

In ICS there are segregation of duties in procurement and payment processing. I just wonder how many passwords were stolen for this transaction to go through the whole cycle from procurement to payment?

We should even be more worried if we assume that the procurement and payment authorisation is done by two people (i.e data entry and approver)

But maybe I'm just paranoid

Maybe they stole the administrator password which authorises preparation and approval of LPO,receipt of the goods and the processing of the invoice.The transaction was only flagged when the payment was being done.
Hutia Mundu!!
muganda
#242 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 5:01:42 PM

Stop it. Yes you, says the president.
sitaki.kujulikana
#243 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 5:16:12 PM

Swenani wrote:
Jus Blazin wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Jus Blazin wrote:
So CBK and Treasury PS raise questions over dubious payments, Devolution CS asks DCI to investigate, Anti-Fraud Banking Unit are currently doing investigations, DPP waiting for results to peruse and prosecute. But we want to see the CS step aside for allegedly being corrupt. How interesting.

1.Central bank first raised the queries in Nov 2014 same time when Harakhe started working at NYS.
2. Harakhe's transfer(initiated by Anne) was approved on 24th April 2015 by PSC but had started wporking in Nov 2014
3.What is the possibility of stealing the passwords for both the person who did the entry and the person who approved(who happens to be Harakhe).
4.Anne wrote to the CID on 5th June 2015
5.Harakhe started working at NYS six months before his transfer approval and given AIE which was the preserve of Githinji aloneand was put in charge of Finance,procurement, Hr and administration
6.Expenditure for NYS to the 201506 was double that of 201406.

As a public sexist persecutor,This to me appears to be a well planned looting

Or it could just be paranoia... That is why there are systems and independent authorities to call upon and ensure proper investigations. Hacking, keylogger ring a bell?

You realize this whole payment had been initiated from the procurement stage(done in IFMIS) and it was already authorized for payment(in IFMIS?

In ICS there are segregation of duties in procurement and payment processing. I just wonder how many passwords were stolen for this transaction to go through the whole cycle from procurement to payment?

We should even be more worried if we assume that the procurement and payment authorisation is done by two people (i.e data entry and approver)

But maybe I'm just paranoid

I think trying to control tenders is an exercise in futility - any system manual or otherwise will be compromised somehow.
The solution is to make the whole thing public, from the number of entities that apply, to the ones that win, to the prices they offered, to the owners of those entities.

they should work on a tenders market, tenders exchange thing complete with brokers and all.
innairobi
#244 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 8:24:43 PM

poundfoolish wrote:
Wamunyota wrote:
What I have learnt from this saga is one can be awarded different contracts from the same company by using different names.In this case there is no conflicts of interest as they are separate legal entities.I will therefore form the below entities and apply for a tender at Ni Ya Sweetie
wamunyota international
Nyots Limited
wamu Limited
Munyo International Limited
Tanyo limited
Nyota limited.

Now can you play around with this firm's name as well..
'Ms. Things of Desire'

That business name is a winner. Sounds like a brothel Laughing out loudly
All my friends are heathens, take it slow. Wait for them to ask you who you know. Please don't make any sudden moves.
obiero
#245 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 8:44:36 PM

if money was paid. wasnt it to a bank account? who are the registered owners of those accounts and which bank holds those accounts. u saw what happened to NBK CFO today?? please be sure of where u keep ua money

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 23,800 ABP 6.45
jaggernaut
#246 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2015 4:41:04 PM

C&P
THE Criminal Investigation Department is now examining a list of 22 officers in the National Youth Service who reportedly defied transfer orders issued by Devolution Cabinet Secretary Ann Waiguru on April 9.

The CID is examining if they are in any way linked to the bogus NYS payments through IFMIS that have accumulated to Sh828 million according to Waiguru.

Other officers were allegedly sacked two years ago and their salaries stopped but are still at NYS headquarters in Nairobi.

They have full access to sensitive systems including IFMIS and pulling shots at the Procurement and Supply Chain management.
- See more at: http://www.the-star.co.k...-0#sthash.92DoC0nq.dpuf

Othelo
#247 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2015 4:59:13 PM

^^^Raila moles Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
harrydre
#248 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2015 10:02:44 PM

Othelo wrote:
^^^Raila moles Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

na wako wengi na kila pahali. they all need to be flushed out. Remember Ojwang the other day.
i.am.back!!!!
harrydre
#249 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2015 2:55:54 PM

Enuma Elish
#250 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2015 3:07:49 PM

Of course the projects will be extended. Ni Ya Sweetie.

washiku
#251 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2015 4:03:16 PM

Enuma Elish wrote:

Of course the projects will be extended. Ni Ya Sweetie.

Lol!!! What a first post!!!
jaggernaut
#252 Posted : Tuesday, July 07, 2015 8:21:51 PM

murchr
#253 Posted : Tuesday, July 07, 2015 11:43:16 PM

Oburu and Co..were so out classed Laughing out loudly
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Jus Blazin
#254 Posted : Wednesday, July 08, 2015 12:03:23 AM

She was on point on Citizen. Hussein could not nail Her, and not Swenani style...
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Kusadikika
#255 Posted : Wednesday, July 08, 2015 12:44:00 AM

I love this woman. I tell you this is the 6th president of Kenya.
washiku
#256 Posted : Wednesday, July 08, 2015 7:43:30 AM

Kusadikika wrote:
I love this woman. I tell you this is the 6th president of Kenya.

But you dont need to be that smart to be a president in Kenya. You just need favor from the boardroom king-makers. Would they want her as president???? But she said though that she is not cut for president, but that no big deal though. If they want they can 'cut' her into shape.
streetwise
#257 Posted : Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:02:35 AM

I could not believe what I say..the Woman knows her stuff and her thoughts are very clear. This is the kind of leader we need. God has blessed Kenya. Akisimama she has my vote.
Jitahidi
#258 Posted : Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:34:08 AM

She also surprised me. It was the first time to listen to her. She knows her stuff and was backed by evidence. She seemed willing to even table evidence from her file
Othelo
#259 Posted : Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:47:40 AM

Regardsless whether she knows her stuff. The line of questioning in both episodes was both poor and weak. Just an observation!!!!

Like the issue of the password use and culprits, surely that was a dead giveaway. Lakini i will be branded a hater!!!
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
washiku
#260 Posted : Wednesday, July 08, 2015 9:00:51 AM

Othelo wrote:
Regardsless whether she knows her stuff. The line of questioning in both episodes was both poor and weak. Just an observation!!!!

Like the issue of the password use and culprits, surely that was a dead giveaway. Lakini i will be branded a hater!!!

Personally I think the line of questioning was bad, because for the whole time, we never had an opportunity to hear the good stuff the young men and women are doing on the ground. It was all full of "The cord leaders are saying....what do you have to say about that" If it was all about what Cord or whoever else are saying, the best would have been a debate kind of where we have CORD on one side with the allegations and her on the other side to respond.