wazua Mon, Jul 1, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

39 Pages«<1011121314>»
Chase Bank loss...another case of cooking the books?
Impunity
#221 Posted : Thursday, April 07, 2016 3:14:50 PM

sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
is m-shwari safe

CBA = @Uhuru bank
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

enyands
#222 Posted : Thursday, April 07, 2016 3:17:30 PM

New sheriff in town. Dr .work work . Any ideas about this Credit Bank? Is it also under microscope too?
mlennyma
#223 Posted : Thursday, April 07, 2016 3:17:41 PM

Impunity wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
is m-shwari safe

CBA = @Uhuru bank

never joke with limited companies the person and company are different strangers
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
sitaki.kujulikana
#224 Posted : Thursday, April 07, 2016 3:21:49 PM

mlennyma wrote:
Impunity wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
is m-shwari safe

CBA = @Uhuru bank

never joke with limited companies the person and company are different strangers

m-shwari seems like a convenient place to keep your cash when this banks run occur, just log onto mobile banking of whichever bank and push the funds huko, instead of fighting kwa ATM's.

But is it a safe alternative for long term banking, I am thinking is safcom was to collapse the whole country would go under, financially.
maka
#225 Posted : Thursday, April 07, 2016 3:22:37 PM

enyands wrote:
New sheriff in town. Dr .work work . Any ideas about this Credit Bank? Is it also under microscope too?

Mmmmh do you have any pals who do fixed income?traders?ask them what banks have issues with liquidity...banks which love to do a lot of sell buy backs even with inter bank sub 4%
possunt quia posse videntur
Swenani
#226 Posted : Thursday, April 07, 2016 3:23:34 PM

sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Impunity wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
is m-shwari safe

CBA = @Uhuru bank

m-shwari seems like a convenient place to keep your cash when this banks run occur, just log onto mobile banking of whichever bank and push the funds huko, instead of fighting kwa ATM's.

But is it a safe alternative for long term banking, I am thinking is safcom was to collapse the whole country would go under, financially.

Just open an account at central bank and sleep peacefully
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
mlennyma
#227 Posted : Thursday, April 07, 2016 3:25:39 PM

sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Impunity wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
is m-shwari safe

CBA = @Uhuru bank

go to mshwari knowing that you are opening an account and banking with CBA and not mention safcom anywhere
enyands
#228 Posted : Thursday, April 07, 2016 3:30:52 PM

maka wrote:
enyands wrote:

Mmmmh do you have any pals who do fixed income?traders?ask them what banks have issues with liquidity...banks which love to do a lot of sell buy backs even with inter bank sub 4%

Maka smile too many parables lol. Is it an ok bank? Where can I get their 7 yrs statements of accounts?
watesh
#229 Posted : Thursday, April 07, 2016 3:37:38 PM

muganda wrote:
Othelo wrote:
So you will find a guy who has been burned by all the three banks ...... Dubai, Imperial and Chase. Sad

Or fund managers who invested client funds in Imperial Bank Bond plus Chase Bank Bond, they are far in line compared to depositors...

Real pain by Kenyans in the city: Spare a thought...

This is just sad
sitaki.kujulikana
#230 Posted : Thursday, April 07, 2016 3:44:13 PM

Swenani wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Impunity wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
is m-shwari safe

CBA = @Uhuru bank

Just open an account at central bank and sleep peacefully

do they have internet banking, that should be a minimum, if any rumors appear, a quick and efficient means of transferring cash pap.
But seriously, are there pointers to look out for when a bank is going to get stressful.
alma1
#231 Posted : Thursday, April 07, 2016 3:48:59 PM

This is a very sad day for the young IT industry. A lot of young entreprenuers depended on Chase Products and Services. Just had a call from a friend who's about to lose everything in his business, if something is not done.

Is there a special hell for guys like these directors?

Then I read this piece from sunny. DID YOUR CEO JUST WIN AN AWARD? START WORRYING… http://www.sunwords.com/...an-award-start-worrying/
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

ecstacy
#232 Posted : Thursday, April 07, 2016 3:50:22 PM

watesh wrote:
muganda wrote:
Othelo wrote:
So you will find a guy who has been burned by all the three banks ...... Dubai, Imperial and Chase. Sad

Or fund managers who invested client funds in Imperial Bank Bond plus Chase Bank Bond, they are far in line compared to depositors...

Real pain by Kenyans in the city: Spare a thought...

This is just sad

Real sad.

We have a new dawn with Dr Patrick Njoroge at the helm of CBK.

Guy needs all the support he can get to deal with the current.
dunkang
#233 Posted : Thursday, April 07, 2016 4:10:57 PM

So, I move my money, interest and time to Sports Betting and banks starts collapsing left, right and center.

Its OK.

Funny enough is that this banks are collapsing after their MDs and CEOs receive awards of excellence. Very funny. Very very funny.
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

Aguytrying
#234 Posted : Thursday, April 07, 2016 4:20:25 PM

This may be a silly question, bear with me.
During receivership does the bank remain closed, does it conduct any business? What's the role of the receiver manager in this case?

The investor's chief problem - and even his worst enemy - is likely to be himself
mlennyma
#235 Posted : Thursday, April 07, 2016 4:25:26 PM

dunkang wrote:
So, I move my money, interest and time to Sports Betting and banks starts collapsing left, right and center.

Its OK.

Funny enough is that this banks are collapsing after their MDs and CEOs receive awards of excellence. Very funny. Very very funny.

the former governor also left with many awards and recognitions
mlennyma
#236 Posted : Thursday, April 07, 2016 4:34:18 PM

Aguytrying wrote:
During receivership does the bank remain closed, does it conduct any business? What's the role of the receiver manager in this case?

the employees who know the loopholes in the bank can loot seriously since their bosses are suspended
masukuma
#237 Posted : Thursday, April 07, 2016 4:35:26 PM

mlennyma wrote:
dunkang wrote:

Its OK.

the former governor also left with many awards and recognitions

is that a tell-tell sign?
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
muganda
#238 Posted : Thursday, April 07, 2016 4:39:07 PM

mlennyma wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:

the employees who know the loopholes of the bank can loot seriously since their bosses are suspended

During Receivership, the bank should be able to run normally. The issue is due to loss of trust, receiver manager & CBK would not allow it to open until it was submerged in cash.

Hence the challenge, because the owners are usually even more wary than the depositors, to sink new money into the 'love boat'.

Then, the inevitable follows...
sparkly
#239 Posted : Thursday, April 07, 2016 4:40:16 PM

Aguytrying wrote:

This is not a silly question. Who was in charge at Chase Bank say Kisumu Branch at 10am today?
Life is short. Live passionately.
mlennyma
#240 Posted : Thursday, April 07, 2016 4:47:27 PM

sparkly wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:

This is not a silly question. Who was in charge at Chase Bank say Kisumu Branch at 10am today?

every branch must have a receiver managers representative, i have seen insurance companies operate under receiver manager's, looks like banking is very sensitive