wazua Wed, Jun 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

14 Pages«<1011121314>
Stanlib I-reit IPO @20/- per unit
obiero
#221 Posted : Saturday, December 05, 2015 7:52:44 AM

mlennyma wrote:
patrazi wrote:
I've followed wazuans' advice to offload my reit units. I hope I won't miss them.

During your stay here,sometimes swim against the tide and dare the devil don't be easy to manipulate if you have a strategy.

True. Let no one be the holder of your final decision. Make a choice and live with it

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 23,800 ABP 6.45
Aguytrying
#222 Posted : Saturday, December 05, 2015 3:55:40 PM

obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
patrazi wrote:
I've followed wazuans' advice to offload my reit units. I hope I won't miss them.

During your stay here,sometimes swim against the tide and dare the devil don't be easy to manipulate if you have a strategy.

True. Let no one be the holder of your final decision. Make a choice and live with it

Exactly because no one here will share with your profit or loss.
Whatever decision you make, know that it's your own no matter the influence. And from hence forth take it as your own.
The investor's chief problem - and even his worst enemy - is likely to be himself
sparkly
#223 Posted : Sunday, December 06, 2015 11:04:23 AM

patrazi wrote:
sparkly wrote:
patrazi wrote:

A farmer plants a seed, waters it, weeds for it and harvests 100 seeds.

You my friend just planted a seed, dug it up even before germination and ate it.

I planted 100 seeds and prematurely harvested 106 seeds. Not bad when you realize experienced neighboring farmers didn't plant.

Good enough but if you do this too often, your seedstock will be depleted because the seed merchants take 4 seeds for each planting/harvesting cycle.
Life is short. Live passionately.
shiznit
#224 Posted : Monday, December 07, 2015 11:10:28 AM

Two new REITs expected in Q1 of 2016. Hopefully these ones won't be dead in the water like STANLIB http://af.reuters.com/article/kenyaNews/idAFL8N13T1OZ20151204
“The market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent.” - John Maynard Keynes
hisah
#225 Posted : Wednesday, February 03, 2016 5:56:55 AM

This is just crazy!

Treasury invested 262M in Stanlib I-REIT

Why did treasury invest here yet this is not a gok related activity? What is going on?

After all this PPT effort (IFC and treasury) this IPO has failed to launched! What a pity!
Proves that you can manipulate a market, but only for a while. Eventually the market reverts to its own course. Nobody is bigger than the market unless one can commandeer the entire market psychology.

All the best to the other upcoming I-REIT listings.
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
enyands
#226 Posted : Wednesday, February 03, 2016 6:17:21 AM

Mentioned one time that there are a bunch of real crooks behind this stock and they put a mzungu fore front as a GM or whatever to baptize it as a well focused and business oriented organisation. Thank God wanjiku weren't crazed over this . I think people are becoming smarter and smarter
Spikes
#227 Posted : Wednesday, February 03, 2016 9:29:20 AM

hisah wrote:
This is just crazy!

Why did treasury invest here yet this is not a gok related activity? What is going on?

After all this PPT effort (IFC and treasury) this IPO has failed to launched! What a pity!
Proves that you can manipulate a market, but only for a while. Eventually the market reverts to its own course. Nobody is bigger than the market unless one can commandeer the entire market psychology.

Maybe a scam is cooking. Probably somebody received kickbacks to bring government arm on board.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Boris Boyka
#228 Posted : Wednesday, February 03, 2016 10:00:29 AM

hisah wrote:
This is just crazy!

@Guru Seemed to be having 'facts' let her shed a light here!
Everybody STEALS, a THIEF is one who's CAUGHT stealing something of LITTLE VALUE. !!!
Sober
#229 Posted : Wednesday, February 03, 2016 10:17:45 AM

Boris Boyka wrote:
hisah wrote:
This is just crazy!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly even with the GoK putting some money for a stake the offer only managed 30% subscription? very worrying
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
whiteowl
#230 Posted : Wednesday, February 03, 2016 10:25:21 AM

Sober wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
hisah wrote:
This is just crazy!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly even with the GoK putting some money for a stake the offer only managed 30% subscription? very worrying

The grand scheme was to rope in the masses but they failed miserably.
sparkly
#231 Posted : Wednesday, February 03, 2016 10:27:50 AM

Sober wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
hisah wrote:
This is just crazy!

This is really troubling. Why doesn't GOK invest in institutions like the National Housing Corporation instead of throwing money at private issues.
Life is short. Live passionately.
enyands
#232 Posted : Wednesday, February 03, 2016 11:00:34 AM

sparkly wrote:
Sober wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
hisah wrote:
This is just crazy!

This is really troubling. Why doesn't GOK invest in institutions like the National Housing Corporation instead of throwing money at private issues.

We are getting smarter everyday
Spikes
#233 Posted : Wednesday, February 03, 2016 11:14:53 AM

enyands wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Sober wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
hisah wrote:
This is just crazy!

You are repeatedly gullible about developments within government.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
hisah
#234 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2016 11:32:56 AM

How Standard Bank propped up Sh3.6bn Fahari I-Reit

This one redefines the term PPT! This PPT effort had the promoter, IFC and GOK in the same boat and still the IPO was a miserable failure as per the uptake. Wow! Indeed Mr Market can't be bulldozed.

IPOs will hibernate for months to come.
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
whiteowl
#235 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2016 1:39:14 PM

hisah wrote:

This one redefines the term PPT! This PPT effort had the promoter, IFC and GOK in the same boat and still the IPO was a miserable failure as per the uptake. Wow! Indeed Mr Market can't be bulldozed.

Without PPT the subscription was near zero.
enyands
#236 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2016 4:14:14 PM

Spikes wrote:
enyands wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Sober wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
hisah wrote:
This is just crazy!

You are repeatedly gullible about developments within government.

Who ? Me ? Gaament? Did you take your psychotic medication this morning? Laughing out loudly . I just can't stand someone taken advantage of bro. What I meant is wanjiku is becoming smarter everyday. They were excited about ipo in 2006(kengen) because of ipo was kinda new. But these days these guys just wake up and think about launching an ipo thinking the fire people had in 2006 is still there and to make matter worse you do it at sh 20.that's autonomous at its highest level. That's where I say is a misconception. Get it now.

And if you can remember I was mentioned that I'm waiting for it at 10.just read through the previous posts here and search enyands. The mainstream media baptized this company making it look like it's nyeupe like Pamba. I'm always careful with the media guys what they say.
dunkang
#237 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2016 5:57:10 PM

whiteowl wrote:
hisah wrote:

Standard Bank S.A had to inject a substantial amount too.

I would be happy to know how Local Individuals invested.

Very sad affair for this I-REIT thing.

I drifted off particularly when it came to light that they were buying Greenspan mall at KES 2B.
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

guru267
#238 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2016 12:35:36 AM

dunkang wrote:
whiteowl wrote:
hisah wrote:

As long as

As long as that building can bring in KES 20M per month I'm good...

I hear there is also quite of undeveloped land that was also acquired in the deal.

I drifted off particularly when it came to light that they were buying Greenspan mall at KES 2B.

As long as this building can bring in KES 20M per month we'll be fine.
Also heard that some undeveloped land was also acquired in this deal.
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
whiteowl
#239 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2016 11:20:21 AM

dunkang wrote:
whiteowl wrote:
hisah wrote:

Yeah, that was the sucker punch. 2B buildings are found on Kenyatta av and upperhill not eastlands.
Lolest!
#240 Posted : Monday, March 14, 2016 9:20:39 AM

Quote:
The Capital Markets Authority (CMA) has given Fusion Capital the green light to issue two Development Real Estate Investment Trusts (D-REIT), the first such securities to be launched in Kenya.

usion Capital plans to raise a maximum of Sh7.4 billion to be split between commercial and residential development.

“The approval of the first Development REIT schemes is in line with our mandate to facilitate uptake of the innovative product to support the growth ambitions of the vibrant real estate sector” said CMA’s acting chief executive Mr Paul Muthaura.

The commercial D-REIT will retail at Sh17 a unit with a target of raising a minimum of Sh1.15 billion and a maximum Sh2.3 billion.

The residential D-REIT has separately been approved to issue and list new units of a minimum of Sh2.58 billion and a maximum Sh5.16 billion. A unit of the residential D-REIT has a nominal value of Sh23.

The offer is restricted to professional investors who will put in a minimum of Sh5 million.

http://www.businessdaily...00/-/r6wdic/-/index.html
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray