wazua Wed, Jul 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

27 Pages«<1011121314>»
Is CS Waiguru impeachable?
Jus Blazin
#221 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 12:14:16 PM

So CBK and Treasury PS raise questions over dubious payments, Devolution CS asks DCI to investigate, Anti-Fraud Banking Unit are currently doing investigations, DPP waiting for results to peruse and prosecute. But we want to see the CS step aside for allegedly being corrupt. How interesting.
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Swenani
#222 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 12:28:30 PM

Much Know wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Much Know wrote:
Yaani a homegrown Financial Expert cannot be left to work by some "sexist" idiots simply because she is a woman? A fork disappears at NYS cafeteria, she is the one! Someone losses their spending password, "waiguru should double check" kwani watu ni wajinga aje? Idiots "peep" into her bedroom and decide she is sleeping with so and so and make garbage politics out of it? Our constitution will work, there is NO ROOM for STUPIDITY and blatant SEXISM in the constitution. She is in charge of devolution funds rolling into hundreds of billions and thousands of "guaranteed" loopholes to eat billions, yet no complaint. Go see in the laws how many public sector actions are left out "for planning purposes", government can even take over your house leave alone assign NYS strategic duties AS GAVA DEEMS FIT. Let the constitutional mechanisms work not politicians like Raila and other "gossiper men" take over the work of Public Prosecutor!

Your intellect betrays you!Who said she is being targeted because she is a woman

How many CS's and PS have stepped aside because of financial irregularities in the ministries?

PROOF OF A SEXISM
Was Kamau/Koskey persecuted by the Press/Raila or by EACC which did it's work quietly? What of the other 175, were they persecuted here before they went to EACC? What has changed that now EACC is Raila and some wazuan? What is the big urgency with these 860million yet EACC is tackling cases of billions? why not channel his evidence there? These bodies were made by Kenyans through blood and sweat. IF you are feeble to understand the constitution and how it tries to secure public servants from your kind of politicking shauri yako, nothing will happen to Waiguru through your disadvantaged reasoning. I asked you where is the LINK? Why is a corrupt dirty politician trying to STEAL the limelight of the anti-corruption crusade from Uhuru?

Sorry for being judgemental on your intellect I now cower in your vast and superior intellect. You are the master of intellect coupled with your brilliant legal thoughts on the Kenyan constitution.
I’m a true idiot; I do not know the meaning and difference of persecution and asking someone to be responsible and accountable.
I was sexist and Idiot, to not remember that Mwiraria, Kimunya, Wetangula were not publicly “persecuted “they stepped aside because KACC(now EACC)found them culpable but because of my sexim, I want Waiguru to resign.You’re brilliant!

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Much Know
#223 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 12:28:37 PM

Jus Blazin wrote:
So CBK and Treasury PS raise questions over dubious payments, Devolution CS asks DCI to investigate, Anti-Fraud Banking Unit are currently doing investigations, DPP waiting for results to peruse and prosecute. But we want to see the CS step aside for allegedly being corrupt. How interesting.

Uhuru kicks off a system where several corrupt officials are told to step aside following a procedure, some other politician (who had a chance to do the same AND NEVER DID) pumps his supporters up full of useless nyeges and they are now the ones saying how it should be, circumventing the whole constitutional process, heavily demoralizing the one of our best workers/servants, poor lady! who gives them the right? ati their supporters.
A New Kenya
Swenani
#224 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 1:14:29 PM

Jus Blazin wrote:

1.Central bank first raised the queries in Nov 2014 same time when Harakhe started working at NYS.
2. Harakhe's transfer(initiated by Anne) was approved on 24th April 2015 by PSC but had started wporking in Nov 2014
3.What is the possibility of stealing the passwords for both the person who did the entry and the person who approved(who happens to be Harakhe).
4.Anne wrote to the CID on 5th June 2015
5.Harakhe started working at NYS six months before his transfer approval and given AIE which was the preserve of Githinji aloneand was put in charge of Finance,procurement, Hr and administration
6.Expenditure for NYS to the 201506 was double that of 201406.

As a public sexist persecutor,This to me appears to be a well planned looting
harrydre
#225 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 1:25:05 PM

NYS must be disbanded at all costs. There are no more idle youths available kung'oa reli.
i.am.back!!!!
KulaRaha
#226 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 1:47:59 PM

Meanwhile

Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
murchr
#227 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 2:15:19 PM

I guess even the man in gumboots forms part of that security team
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
mkenyan
#228 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 2:42:36 PM

murchr wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Jus Blazin
#229 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 2:46:01 PM

mkenyan wrote:
murchr wrote:

maka
#230 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 2:49:21 PM

At the end of the day who suffers?Not most of us...loot kabisa we really dont care.
possunt quia posse videntur
Jus Blazin
#231 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 2:50:41 PM

Swenani wrote:
Jus Blazin wrote:

1.Central bank first raised the queries in Nov 2014 same time when Harakhe started working at NYS.
2. Harakhe's transfer(initiated by Anne) was approved on 24th April 2015 by PSC but had started wporking in Nov 2014
3.What is the possibility of stealing the passwords for both the person who did the entry and the person who approved(who happens to be Harakhe).
5.Harakhe started working at NYS six months before his transfer approval and given AIE which was the preserve of Githinji aloneand was put in charge of Finance,procurement, Hr and administration

Or it could just be paranoia... That is why there are systems and independent authorities to call upon and ensure proper investigations. Hacking, keylogger ring a bell?
Wamunyota
#232 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 2:51:32 PM

What I have learnt from this saga is one can be awarded different contracts from the same company by using different names.In this case there is no conflicts of interest as they are separate legal entities.I will therefore form the below entities and apply for a tender at Ni Ya Sweetie
wamunyota international
Nyots Limited
wamu Limited
Munyo International Limited
Tanyo limited
Nyota limited.
Hutia Mundu!!
aemathenge
#233 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 2:54:11 PM

Swenani wrote:
Sorry for being judgemental on your intellect I now cower in your vast and superior intellect. You are the master of intellect coupled with your brilliant legal thoughts on the Kenyan constitution.
I’m a true idiot; I do not know the meaning and difference of persecution and asking someone to be responsible and accountable.
I was sexist and Idiot, to not remember that Mwiraria, Kimunya, Wetangula were not publicly “persecuted “they stepped aside because KACC(now EACC)found them culpable but because of my sexim, I want Waiguru to resign.You’re brilliant!

f*ck me sideways !!

You are good! Nay, this is brilliant, the circumstances not withstanding.

Hear, hear.
Jus Blazin
#234 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 2:58:45 PM

Wamunyota wrote:
What I have learnt from this saga is one can be awarded different contracts from the same company by using different names.In this case there is no conflicts of interest as they are separate legal entities.I will therefore form the below entities and apply for a tender at Ni Ya Sweetie
wamunyota international
Nyots Limited
wamu Limited
Tanyo limited
Nyota limited.

Ndi Munyotu Always Ltd Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Wamunyota
#235 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 3:21:28 PM

Jus Blazin wrote:
Wamunyota wrote:
wamunyota international
Nyots Limited
wamu Limited
Tanyo limited
Nyota limited.

Ndi Munyotu Always Ltd Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Hutia Mundu!!
poundfoolish
#236 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 3:49:19 PM

Wamunyota wrote:
wamunyota international
Nyots Limited
wamu Limited
Tanyo limited
Nyota limited.

Now can you play around with this firm's name as well..
'Ms. Things of Desire'
Swenani
#237 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 4:21:28 PM

Jus Blazin wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Jus Blazin wrote:

Or it could just be paranoia... That is why there are systems and independent authorities to call upon and ensure proper investigations. Hacking, keylogger ring a bell?

You realize this whole payment had been initiated from the procurement stage(done in IFMIS) and it was already authorized for payment(in IFMIS?

In ICS there are segregation of duties in procurement and payment processing. I just wonder how many passwords were stolen for this transaction to go through the whole cycle from procurement to payment?

We should even be more worried if we assume that the procurement and payment authorisation is done by two people (i.e data entry and approver)

But maybe I'm just paranoid
Jus Blazin
#238 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 4:31:59 PM

@Swenani, they are called clues. But some clues can be culs de sac.
limanika
#239 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 4:32:40 PM

Unless you just dropped from mars, we all know corruption n fraud is order of the day in govt procurement. You seal 1 loophole they open 2 others. Only thing we can do for now is ensure we elect the 'lesser' thieves
Much Know
#240 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 4:41:01 PM

aemathenge wrote:
Swenani wrote:

f*ck me sideways !!

You are good! Nay, this is brilliant, the circumstances not withstanding.

Hear, hear.

Just to clarify, i did not call any wazuan idiot anywhere, unless someone called themselves, i will therefore NEVER apologise! smile
A New Kenya