Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
400,000 demand
32,200 supply

watch and learn

Price ksh.3.11

You cannot watch the prices daily like a hawker. Stock investment requires patience

A burukenge is a burukenge whether one watches daily,weekly or yearly,nothing will change.
This is another mirage just like your KQ open offer

It's bad manners to count other people's money

KES 12 ceteris paribus should print before end of year 2023. More than double current required investment capital. Watch and learn

400% rise in share price in 2023 that's burukenge predictions.

Watch and learn

52 week high to be broken by tomorrow. The sky is not the limit. I speak in code

Next stop KES 5.. watch and learn

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
VituVingiSana
#2282 Posted : Wednesday, March 08, 2023 12:15:51 PM

obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
400,000 demand
32,200 supply

watch and learn

Price ksh.3.11

You cannot watch the prices daily like a hawker. Stock investment requires patience

A burukenge is a burukenge whether one watches daily,weekly or yearly,nothing will change.

KES 12 ceteris paribus should print before end of year 2023. More than double current required investment capital. Watch and learn

Watch and learn

52 week high to be broken by tomorrow. The sky is not the limit. I speak in code

1000 traded at 3.24 as of 12.30pm on 8 March 2023. I do NOT speak in code. Laughing out loudly
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#2283 Posted : Wednesday, March 08, 2023 11:11:31 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
400,000 demand
32,200 supply

watch and learn

Price ksh.3.11

Watch and learn

1000 traded at 3.24 as of 12.30pm on 8 March 2023. I do NOT speak in code. Laughing out loudly

Read Benjamin Graham's The Intelligent Investor and try understand what he meant by stating that rising stock price with rising volume is a positive indicator while the inverse doesn't reflect reality

VituVingiSana
#2284 Posted : Thursday, March 09, 2023 2:21:21 PM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
400,000 demand
32,200 supply

watch and learn

Price ksh.3.11

Watch and learn

Read Benjamin Graham's The Intelligent Investor and try understand what he meant by stating that rising stock price with rising volume is a positive indicator while the inverse doesn't reflect reality
Graham was brilliant and (perhaps) HF would not be his cup of tea vs other firms in the same sector.

Stanbic at 106 is paying 12.60 on a EPS of 22
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Ericsson
#2285 Posted : Friday, March 10, 2023 10:12:24 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
400,000 demand
32,200 supply

watch and learn

Price ksh.3.11

Watch and learn

Graham was brilliant and (perhaps) HF would not be his cup of tea vs other firms in the same sector.

Benjamin Graham avoided burukenge and bandia firms
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
obiero
#2286 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2023 3:14:39 PM

Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
400,000 demand
32,200 supply

watch and learn

Price ksh.3.11

Watch and learn

Benjamin Graham avoided burukenge and bandia firms

Burukenge analysis :)

obiero
#2287 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2023 9:36:03 PM

KES 5 remains the next stop. The burekenge phoenix arises from the ashes

obiero
#2288 Posted : Friday, March 31, 2023 2:45:04 PM

obiero wrote:
KES 5 remains the next stop. The burekenge phoenix arises from the ashes

A five star performance https://twitter.com/hfc_...AW3o8AvoLcEG1jw&s=19

My 2 cents
#2289 Posted : Friday, March 31, 2023 9:55:24 PM

obiero wrote:
[quote=obiero]KES 5 remains the next stop. The burekenge phoenix arises from the ashes

A five star performance https://twitter.com/hfc_...W3o8AvoLcEG1jw&s=19[/quote]

No they are not. Go through the financial statements with a magnifying glass. Do you see the understated depreciation and loan loss provisions? Without those, HFCK would still be in the red.
And even with this fiddling of numbers, those are NOT impressive results. Yet the directors have given themselves a 29% hike!
Yikes!!!
VituVingiSana
#2290 Posted : Friday, March 31, 2023 11:08:49 PM

obiero wrote:
[quote=obiero]KES 5 remains the next stop. The burekenge phoenix arises from the ashes

Congratulations on the DPS.
My I&M will pay only 2.25/share Laughing out loudly
obiero
#2291 Posted : Saturday, April 01, 2023 9:24:44 PM

My 2 cents wrote:
obiero wrote:

No they are not. Go through the financial statements with a magnifying glass. Do you see the understated depreciation and loan loss provisions? Without those, HFCK would still be in the red.
And even with this fiddling of numbers, those are NOT impressive results. Yet the directors have given themselves a 29% hike!
Yikes!!!

So land depreciates? What are the main collaterals on HF lending? If you enhance recovery, you maintain the same provisions? Teach me please

My 2 cents
#2292 Posted : Sunday, April 02, 2023 2:53:18 PM

obiero wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
obiero wrote:

Yikes!!!

So land depreciates? What are the main collaterals on HF lending? If you enhance recovery, you maintain the same provisions? Teach me please

Who said that is depreciation on land? It is not. It is probably buildings etc. They did not maintain it at the same level, they dropped it by close to 100M

Their provisioning for bad loans is also NOT reflective of their bad loans book. Provisions dropped by also another close to 100M.

You have to get in the weeds of financial statements rather than rely on HFCK's performative twitter releases.
My 2 cents
#2293 Posted : Sunday, April 02, 2023 3:14:02 PM

So I did a quick check on their 2021 depreciation base, they DO NOT depreciate the little land they have in the books. 62 Million worth.
(Mark you collateral held belongs to customers NOT HFCK. When loan defaults occur, collateral is auctioned to recover against loan balances)

The depreciation is on Buildings, Furniture, Fixtures, Equipment and Motor Vehicles.

Obiero, if you are a supporter/investor of a company - you have to be willing to trudge through their numbers in detail. Start from the core of the onion. The financial statements are at the core.

Twitter statements are on the outside of the onion.

To analyze substantively, start inside out. Not outside in.

obiero
#2294 Posted : Monday, April 03, 2023 9:59:42 AM

My 2 cents wrote:
So I did a quick check on their 2021 depreciation base, they DO NOT depreciate the little land they have in the books. 62 Million worth.
(Mark you collateral held belongs to customers NOT HFCK. When loan defaults occur, collateral is auctioned to recover against loan balances)

The depreciation is on Buildings, Furniture, Fixtures, Equipment and Motor Vehicles.

Obiero, if you are a supporter/investor of a company - you have to be willing to trudge through their numbers in detail. Start from the core of the onion. The financial statements are at the core.

The market does not agree with you.. Check current price. KES 5.0 likely to print by end of week. Remember that the share started this year at KES 3.16. Onions or none, before end of year, HFC will be at KES 12 per share minimum!

My 2 cents
#2295 Posted : Monday, April 03, 2023 11:47:01 AM

obiero wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:

The market does not agree with you.. Check current price. KES 5.0 likely to print by end of week. Remember that the share started this year at KES 3.16. Onions or none, before end of year, HFC will be at KES 12 per share minimum!

Market can be manipulated. Especially on shallow liquidity. Look at the numbers of HFCK shares transacted. Very low, no depth. Today if I put in an order to buy 1000 shares of HFCK at 6 bob, I will move the market higher :) . And all it costs me is 6k

Remember Britam is looking to offload all their shares. If it was all kosher, wouldn't Britam hold? What does Britam know that you dont?
obiero
#2296 Posted : Monday, April 03, 2023 12:43:04 PM

My 2 cents wrote:
obiero wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:

Market can be manipulated. Especially on shallow liquidity. Look at the numbers of HFCK shares transacted. Very low, no depth. Today if I put in an order to buy 1000 shares of HFCK at 6 bob, I will move the market higher :) . And all it costs me is 6k

Remember Britam is looking to offload all their shares. If it was all kosher, wouldn't Britam hold? What does Britam know that you dont?

Check 30 day volume patterns. This is the 14th most traded stock at the NSE and 4th best in year to date capital gain.. You can continue watching from the sidelines. Hii kitu si ya kulazimishana 😆

My 2 cents
#2297 Posted : Monday, April 03, 2023 3:27:48 PM

obiero wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
obiero wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:

Check 30 day volume patterns. This is the 14th most traded stock at the NSE and 4th best in year to date capital gain.. You can continue watching from the sidelines. Hii kitu si ya kulazimishana 😆

I don't buy KQ, HFCK type stocks.

I buy QUALITY stocks. If a company does not make money, in the billions, I am not interested. Shame on you

obiero
#2298 Posted : Monday, April 03, 2023 3:52:26 PM

My 2 cents wrote:
obiero wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
obiero wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:

I don't buy KQ, HFCK type stocks.

I buy QUALITY stocks. If a company does not make money, in the billions, I am not interested. Shame on you

To each his/her own. There are many ways to skin a cat. I speak in code.

obiero
#2299 Posted : Monday, April 03, 2023 5:36:09 PM

Women lie, men lie, numbers don't lie https://afx.kwayisi.org/nse/hfck.html

The current share price of HF Group Limited (HFCK) is KES 3.95. HFCK closed its last trading day (Monday, April 3, 2023) at 3.95 KES per share on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), recording a 3.7% gain over its previous closing price of 3.81 KES. HF began the year with a share price of 3.19 KES and has since gained 23.8% on that price valuation, ranking it third on the NSE in terms of year-to-date performance. Shareholders can be optimistic about HFCK knowing the stock has accrued 20% over the past four-week period alone—third best on NSE.

obiero
#2300 Posted : Wednesday, April 05, 2023 2:02:32 PM

Women lie, men lie, numbers don't lie https://afx.kwayisi.org/nse/hfck.html