69 Pages«<910111213>»
Cytonn Investments
enyands
#201 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2016 3:13:23 PM

King G wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Horton wrote:
@enyands if u did ur research properly, i have relatives in very many companies, that doesnt necessarily influence where my hard earned money goes. Im sure ur the same...

Look as I have said several times here, I have nothing to gain if you do or do not invest in any company but this is a forum after all. I might get a very minute or small profit indirectly from the shares I own. But that aside, I find it ridiculous do bash a company WITHOUT FACTS which beats the purpose of the discussion

@alma1 as always very valid questions. However, I believe you are misguided about "28% guarantee" there is no such thing!! Can u kindly provide reference to this?

They are giving 18% as at now for CMS and then I said it will drop soon, when did I say 10% decrease on alma??? Please get your facts right.

Nation link was a reference, something u or ur friend paul dont have. I provided reference here as ur colleague paul claimed that acorn "admitted that money was irregularly transfered" without a link but full of rumours.

Nextly, madoff, did u know it was pretty much a one man show? Very different from Cytonn where each project or department is run by completely separate individuals and make the calls jointly, not individually.

I have declared my interests, i have shares in the company which i bought during the first private placement at 10bob. Please also declare ur interests in the opposition or competitors, u seem to be too personal here as what u say isnt factual, case in point "alma decrease by 10%?!?!?"

About seeing thing on wazua, u and ur colleague paul just signed up recently to wazua, i have been an active member shortly coming up to a decade. So dont tell me about seeing things on wazua and yet u have only been a memba for a few months

Wacha tu tuwachie hapo.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly horton, you sure have jokes.

smile

@horton I don't just hate man. I was impressed with flashy presentations from Shiv Arora and ready to join man with the money they were asking bro. But I did my risk analysis. I personally talked to a senior member of wazua in privacy, I did my research and thought I should share my findings. .then if that's called hate then I need to go to dictionary and study it like the way Hare Krishna do enchanting till i get it right.

But what sparked my curiosity about the personality I was talking about isn't just a just regular relative you have all over like brother,sisters, mothers but it's more than just that. You might be very right about this investment because of your insider info, please don't get me wrong or you might be terribly wrong. ..that I don't know.

As I said I'll wait for my threshold to be met till I feel safe but for now I want to hold on to my stake .but I love your detailed MOJO to fight and prove a point. If it's God will we will meet in future as shareholders here or we might meet in another company and shake hands like real men. For now as alma says hata mimi naachia hapo.you won a battle not a war. Best of luck man
Ash Ock
#202 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2016 3:43:41 PM

Horton wrote:
@obi agreed this guy @paulkimani comes out of no where (hehe read out of the woodwork πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) when this topic is being debated, he doesnt participate in any other topics being debated. Which brings me to the question, why all the zeal???His "facts" are also quite questionable, they are twisted to serve his agenda....i have asked time and time again on this forum why people would call this a ponzi yet they have no dealings, proof or even something that looks dodgy.

@paulkimani....acorn by their own admission? Really????? Kindly provide a link clearly stating that acorn admitted liability of irregular transfer of funds? Here is the article for your ease of referrence http://www.nation.co.ke/.../-/bhy94gz/-/index.html

As for the case against the 4, i havent heard of any case that britam has filed against the 4 as you/britam has alleged they will ....maybe they were advised that they dont have a case? 😐

As Obi says the cash was in an SPV do u even understand what an SPV is? U wanna read up on how they work?

@poundfollish...twisting some of your facts?!?! Dont u mean he is twisting ALL of ur facts.... πŸ˜‚

@enyands says he remains sceptical and constantly bashes these hard working men and women yet http://wazua.co.ke/forum...sts&t=30539&p=2 refer to post 36, he is tripping all over himself to try and buy shares in chase bank. Funny u should claim to be able to smell a "ponzi" as you insinuate yet, u were litterally begging for someone to get u into chase bank private placement. Some of us saw this a mile away

@muchr the have sold 40% of Alma, sold lots of CMS which by the way, i was told recently that the rates will be going down to 10-12% due to prevailing market, the have a technology company, they own a majority stake in a nse agent, they have only 2 houses remaining for sale at amara (where each house is 100m) btw alma and amara have broken ground a while back. I stand to be corrected on this one, but i was also told the have shares in an education transfer company. I understand there is another copy paste project of alma coming up soon in a swanky part of town. They have achieved alot in 1 year but as obi said, maybe they have come into the real estate play a tad bit late. But, i am just a happy customer, they would probably have answered ur questions better.

@Ash Ock please go and read up on madoff first before making comparisons, i had put the link of a book here a while back. The differences are quite stark. Btw Dry associates are also offering similar returns for a long time and that too from similar investments (namumatt/arm CP), so its nothing new in the market. Just that Cytonn does better marketing. The 18% returns they paid taleri btw was a combination of interest and taaleris stake of share sale in the project, not entirely "interest" as you insinuated...if u really wanted the answers to this, perhaps it would be good if u asked them the pertinent questions directly instead of wazua?

Cytonn shares will be trading on OTC by the end of this month. They are currently trading at 60bob. With the majority shares being closely guarded by the top 4. I can sell u some of mine when they hit 100bob, i keep the rest for retirement. I bought mine at 10/- πŸ€“

@Horton,

Cytonn, being a very loud mouthed company, has made one omission, which all ponzi's have to make.

Go here https://www.cytonn.com/news and look for what they're not talking about, even in their weekly probably paid-for articles in the Business Daily.
Sent from my Black Nokia 3310
Horton
#203 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2016 4:00:46 PM

@enyands dude no worries, each person is entitled to an opinion. Each person has a comfort level. For sure we shall meet at a future event God willing it would be my pleasure sir. Good info background check btw well done. πŸ˜… Im very passionate about centum, carb and kq too
@Ash Ock sorry mate, am I missing something? Your link sends me to their news section?!😐
murchr
#204 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2016 4:02:15 PM

Horton wrote:
@muchr the have sold 40% of Alma, sold lots of CMS which by the way, i was told recently that the rates will be going down to 10-12% due to prevailing market, the have a technology company, Name please they own a majority stake in a nse agent, name please, they have only 2 houses remaining for sale at amara (where each house is 100m) btw alma and amara have broken ground a while back. I stand to be corrected on this one, but i was also told the have shares in an education transfer company Again Name. I understand there is another copy paste project of alma coming up soon in a swanky part of town. They have achieved alot in 1 year but as obi said, maybe they have come into the real estate play a tad bit late. But, i am just a happy customer, they would probably have answered ur questions better.

Relax Horton, even maddoff
did not know he was in trouble until everyone started pulling their money off. You know even FEP sold houses in Lukenya but the project is still in paper, the last time I saw the project was in 2011. Why is it so hard for them to just name names...like we own gakoromone investment firm...surely, it shouldn't be a mystery right?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
enyands
#205 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2016 5:23:07 PM

Horton wrote:
@enyands dude no worries, each person is entitled to an opinion. Each person has a comfort level. For sure we shall meet at a future event God willing it would be my pleasure sir. Good info background check btw well done. πŸ˜… Im very passionate about centum, carb and kq too
@Ash Ock sorry mate, am I missing something? Your link sends me to their news section?!😐

@horton so my background check was right ??Laughing out loudly anyway at least as part of conflict resolution we have to look for places we agree on like Centum we do though I moved my chips here when I was not well informed and should have waited for prices to bottom up.But I'll hold on for awhile till the bulls come.
Now about unaitas ,read a thread you were selling . Why were you selling and did you find a buyer ?
Horton
#206 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2016 7:18:08 PM

@muchr Cytonn tech http://www.cytonntechnologies.com/
And elective africa provides experiential education

@enyands yeah ive been @centum since 18 bob level.
Regarding unaitas, the endless dilution was just getting to me.
alma1
#207 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2016 10:15:12 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Enyewe Horton, I'd love you in my team

But still not answering.

The fact that you can think I'm a wazuan based on my posts, surely surely points to an issue with research on your part.

I make noise in the green section a lot noise. Most of it jocking lakini sometimes very not jocking.

But in the blue section we of the green keep quiet.

Until you raise something funny that the blue section coz of ethics cannot talk about.

My brother

Hopefully one day, someday Cytonn shall prove themselves. But have no doubt, as the blue section was quiet, some of us spoke up.

FEP, Buffalo so many.

We listen to guys in the blue section, disecting. And the ones I've talked to, are not happy.

Work on that

Stop tearing us into pieces. This is only a forum. After a decade on wazua you should know, when to take things seriously, who to take seriously, and when to take it seriously

Thus far I don't think you are serious. Emotionally involved but not serious. Hopeful but not serious.

Please read the first page of this thread, those are the people we take seriously.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Mainat
#208 Posted : Thursday, May 19, 2016 9:08:55 AM

So many of us love gossiping and stating "facts"
Sehemu ndio nyumba
mkenyan
#209 Posted : Thursday, May 19, 2016 11:31:25 AM

Horton wrote:
@muchr Cytonn tech http://www.cytonntechnologies.com/
And elective africa provides experiential education

@enyands yeah ive been @centum since 18 bob level.
Regarding unaitas, the endless dilution was just getting to me.

great, a tech company which going by their website has the mother company and its sibling companies as its main clients.
Gatheuzi
#210 Posted : Friday, May 20, 2016 6:48:57 AM

Horton wrote:
Gatheuzi wrote:
whiteowl wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Watch this thread. There will be many guys who lose their money to this scheme.

remember I said it here.

I'm watching from the sidelines too.If anyone wants above market rates they should go into business or tenderpreneurship.

Madoff may be in jail but his schemes are here to stay. For those who value their sleep please stay away.

How is this madoff?? Are there any concrete facts u claim or u just hating?

This is a good product/company. They work hard and deliver. They havent failed on any of the deliverables thus far. I, unlike you, are talking from first hand experience not from rumours. Then again sophistacated investments aren't for everyone as the regulators say. So yeah, stay away smile

So according to @Horton if you are not with Cytonn you are not "sophisticated" πŸ˜‚ and according to Cytonn if you are not with them, you are not "smart"😎, enough said.
Time is money, so money is time. Money saved is time gained in reverse! Money stores your life’s energy. You expend your energy, get paid money, and store that money for a future purchase made in a currency.
KulaRaha
#211 Posted : Friday, May 20, 2016 8:18:06 AM

18% on a 3 month deposit? Madness in a market where t bill hovers at 8.5%.
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
maka
#212 Posted : Friday, May 20, 2016 10:05:44 AM

KulaRaha wrote:

They will go down to 13% if they are not already there...Something is not adding up.
possunt quia posse videntur
deadpoet
#213 Posted : Friday, May 20, 2016 10:06:21 AM

KulaRaha wrote:

It is 18% per annum
washiku
#214 Posted : Sunday, May 22, 2016 1:36:53 AM

Gatheuzi wrote:
Horton wrote:
Gatheuzi wrote:
whiteowl wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Watch this thread. There will be many guys who lose their money to this scheme.

remember I said it here.

I'm watching from the sidelines too.If anyone wants above market rates they should go into business or tenderpreneurship.

Madoff may be in jail but his schemes are here to stay. For those who value their sleep please stay away.

How is this madoff?? Are there any concrete facts u claim or u just hating?

This is a good product/company. They work hard and deliver. They havent failed on any of the deliverables thus far. I, unlike you, are talking from first hand experience not from rumours. Then again sophistacated investments aren't for everyone as the regulators say. So yeah, stay away smile

So according to @Horton if you are not with Cytonn you are not "sophisticated" πŸ˜‚ and according to Cytonn if you are not with them, you are not "smart"😎, enough said.

Sharp* is the word.smile
Swenani
#215 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2016 10:13:28 AM

Yes,their returns do not make sense but invest with them for the time being by the time the pyramid crumbles(if it's a pyramid)you will be in another pyramid scheme enjoying even better returns.
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
MadDoc
#216 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2016 11:09:22 AM

Swenani wrote:
Yes,their returns do not make sense but invest with them for the time being by the time the pyramid crumbles(if it's a pyramid)you will be in another pyramid scheme enjoying even better returns.

This is how people get burnt. Trying to con the con
Swenani
#217 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2016 11:24:34 AM

MadDoc wrote:
Swenani wrote:

If Cytonn is a pyramid scheme, the earliest it can collapse is late 2017 if they aren't investing in anything but considering that they are at least investing some of their money, the collapse will not happen soon.

Be sharp not smart!
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
MadDoc
#218 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2016 11:55:03 AM

Swenani wrote:
MadDoc wrote:
Swenani wrote:

If Cytonn is a pyramid scheme, the earliest it can collapse is late 2017 if they aren't investing in anything but considering that they are at least investing some of their money, the collapse will not happen soon.

Be sharp not smart!

A bad investment is a bad investment. I'll stick to that mantra.
I don't play smart or sharp.I play cautious. If something don't smell right,I wouldn't dare taste it

KenyanEconomist
#219 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2016 12:49:46 PM

Swenani wrote:

Famous last words!
mkenyan
#220 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2016 4:43:05 PM

KenyanEconomist wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Famous last words!

there was a wazuan who tried that. i think it was in that forex thing of limuru. it never ended well.