wazua Sat, Sep 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

141 Pages«<102103104105106>»
Coronavirus
mpobiz
#2061 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 12:31:20 AM

[quote=masukuma]Herd Immunity proponents are going to have to rethink their strategy. Apparently antibodies may go away in 2-3 months for some people. Especially Asymptomatic ones.
https://www.businessinsi...ymptomatic-cases-2020-6[/quote]

The solution for this is constant re-infection. It will prolong the precence of antibodies.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
masukuma
#2062 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 12:53:35 PM

mpobiz wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Herd Immunity proponents are going to have to rethink their strategy. Apparently antibodies may go away in 2-3 months for some people. Especially Asymptomatic ones.
https://www.businessinsi...ymptomatic-cases-2020-6

The solution for this is constant re-infection. It will prolong the precence of antibodies.

We are only 7 months into it... we shall know in the fullness of time what the outcome of these experiments on human bodies will be. We shall know the type of damage it leaves behind when it's all done.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Queen
#2063 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 1:40:35 PM

murchr wrote:
These balloning numbers, how many of them are from the borders? Magufuli may have held a gun on Uhuru's head so that he doesn't announce the number of infections from Tanzania but surely the media should be able to highlight this right?

They have been quoting some funny WHO protocols which bar countries from revealing the citizenship of the infected persons.
masukuma
#2064 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 3:11:21 PM

mkenyan
#2065 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 4:19:03 PM

Queen wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
[quote=mpobiz]@masukuma come here and see some serious stuff.

https://youtu.be/N8HYK43HKpc[/quote]

Such things happen in broad daylight?

Parading themselves in broad daylight is not an issue, what I find shocking is the confidence while talking on camera. They talk as if they are selling vegetables in the market.

that is called branding
murchr
#2066 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 9:41:08 PM

Apparently people who believe that Covid is a hoax believe that this is a Uhuru's way of getting money from WHO.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
masukuma
#2067 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 11:38:51 PM

Yeap...Anosmia is here

mpobiz
#2068 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2020 12:18:31 AM

masukuma wrote:
Yeap...Anosmia is here

On this I personaly know of a person who has told me he had lost his sence of smell and taste. Though i did not share with him of our talk here in wazua. I just let it pass.
As i have said it before we are 3 million strong. And we are still going strong
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
murchr
#2069 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2020 2:04:45 AM

mpobiz wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Yeap...Anosmia is here

On this I personaly know of a person who has told me he had lost his sence of smell and taste. Though i did not share with him of our talk here in wazua. I just let it pass.

Enda upimwe, you're probably asymptomatic spreading it around
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
masukuma
#2070 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2020 7:52:05 AM

murchr wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Yeap...Anosmia is here

AshaSpread already based on his behavior you can tell yeye ni superspreader.
aemathenge
#2071 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2020 8:17:11 AM

murchr wrote:

Has anyone done a list of testing centers, especially outside Nairobbery?

Where can I simply, randomly, walk-in, and have a test?

How much would it cost me?

Are there private hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, chemists mandated to perform tests?

Pray, do tell.
mpobiz
#2072 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2020 8:50:35 AM

murchr wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Yeap...Anosmia is here

The "person" is not me. Unless you want me to report him to akina kagwe then he wil tel us his more than 500 to 1000 contacts.
Though we are not sure if it's "it" I know if he was to be asked he wouldn't know where and how he got it.

Yesterday a military camp was quarantined. A few days before a police station was closed down and we found out 80 police were infected and were told to self isolate at home.
The Nairobi blockade is not working. Lorry drivers are the biggest spreaders and let's not forget the video I shared a day ago.
I wander why they did not shut down the white house.
My point is that the infection is here with us . Stop pointing fingures because you might be asymptomatic too.
kaka2za
#2073 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2020 10:28:52 AM

Schools to open in September.
Airports to open in September.
What is so special about September that we don't have now?
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Angelica _ann
#2074 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2020 10:58:16 AM

kaka2za wrote:
Schools to open in September.
Airports to open in September.
What is so special about September that we don't have now?

Eater projections!!!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
aemathenge
#2075 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2020 11:04:31 AM

Authorities tight-lipped over theft of medical equipment

By ANGELA OKETCH By BRIAN WASUNA 22 June 2020

Senior public officials could be behind two brazen attempts to steal donated medical equipment, one of which was successful, even as government bureaucrats dealing with investigations evade questions on the incident that could shut the door on future philanthropic acts towards Kenya.

The incident has become the shame that nobody wants to talk about, as senior government bureaucrats aware of the progress in the investigations are reluctant to comment.

The loud silence is also an indication that there could be instructions to keep silent on the scandal.

No government official contacted by the Nation in the last six days is ready to go on the record, as our calls, text messages and requests for interviews have largely gone unanswered.

The successful theft involved equipment donated by Alibaba Group founder and billionaire businessman Jack Ma, while the thwarted attempt saved a consignment from the Chinese government.

A local daily last week detailed how detectives stopped an attempt by two local logistics companies from stealing China’s donation in collusion with the Ministry of Health officials.

Two public officers have since confirmed to the Nation that senior government officials were involved in both attempts, and hinted that investigations will likely remain a closely guarded secret.

Source: The Daily Nation: https://www.nation.co.ke...medical-equipment-734096
kaka2za
#2076 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2020 12:24:41 PM

[quote=aemathenge]Authorities tight-lipped over theft of medical equipment

Senior public officials could be behind two brazen attempts to steal donated medical equipment, one of which was successful, even as government bureaucrats dealing with investigations evade questions on the incident that could shut the door on future philanthropic acts towards Kenya.

The incident has become the shame that nobody wants to talk about, as senior government bureaucrats aware of the progress in the investigations are reluctant to comment.

The loud silence is also an indication that there could be instructions to keep silent on the scandal.

No government official contacted by the Nation in the last six days is ready to go on the record, as our calls, text messages and requests for interviews have largely gone unanswered.

The successful theft involved equipment donated by Alibaba Group founder and billionaire businessman Jack Ma, while the thwarted attempt saved a consignment from the Chinese government.

A local daily last week detailed how detectives stopped an attempt by two local logistics companies from stealing China’s donation in collusion with the Ministry of Health officials.

Two public officers have since confirmed to the Nation that senior government officials were involved in both attempts, and hinted that investigations will likely remain a closely guarded secret.

Source: The Daily Nation: https://www.nation.co.ke...edical-equipment-734096[/quote]

The title is confusing because aren't authorities the thieves in this case?
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
kmucheke
#2077 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2020 12:58:12 PM

aemathenge wrote:
murchr wrote:

Has anyone done a list of testing centers, especially outside Nairobbery?

Where can I simply, randomly, walk-in, and have a test?

How much would it cost me?

Are there private hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, chemists mandated to perform tests?

Pray, do tell.

Lancet labs had announced a drive-in kind of Covid testing facility at a cost of 13k.

https://nairobinews.nati...ovid-19-tests-for-sh13k

https://lancet.co.ke/app...erform-sars-cov-2-test/

According to their website they seem to have labs across the country. The approval on the website only indicated Upper Hill Nrb clinic only.
https://lancet.co.ke/branches/

Queen
#2078 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2020 6:05:23 PM

kaka2za wrote:
[quote=aemathenge]Authorities tight-lipped over theft of medical equipment

Source: The Daily Nation: https://www.nation.co.ke...edical-equipment-734096[/quote]

The title is confusing because aren't authorities the thieves in this case?

Are you suggesting a better title should be:-
THIEVES TIGHT-LIPPED OVER THEIR THEFT OF MEDICAL EQUIPMENT
Queen
#2079 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2020 6:11:24 PM

mkenyan wrote:
Queen wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Parading themselves in broad daylight is not an issue, what I find shocking is the confidence while talking on camera. They talk as if they are selling vegetables in the market.

that is called branding

Don't they have relatives? Or are all their relatives aware of what they do for a living? This is unbelievable.
Dahatre
#2080 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2020 8:47:37 PM

Queen wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
Queen wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

that is called branding

Don't they have relatives? Or are all their relatives aware of what they do for a living? This is unbelievable.
Why are we always surprised by sex work in a poor country where women have little to no access to wealth? Sex work is work!

As for their faces, I could not help but notice how all the Men's faces were carefully concealed. I have to assume that the women gave their permission to have their faces exposed.

Anywho Hoiyee to Sabina Chege, for seeing their humanity…