wazua Tue, Jun 18, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

141 Pages«<100101102103104>»
Coronavirus
mpobiz
#2021 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2020 12:58:36 AM

masukuma wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Now that the house on the hill has been declared a covid hotspot. It should be closed down and all its occupants should be taken to the isolation centre in KU. The house in Karen should now be declared the New white house and its main occupant be declared the leader for the next 24days.
This thing is everywhere and somehow this information validatea my 3million estimate.

Back to the above topic.
If this thing keeps on changing then the only hope is herd immunity.
Though some of you may burry their heads in the sand and pretend that they can't see that the government has already abandoned the strict measures and everything now is about 70% normal. Hotels and bars are open. I recently spent two nights in a guest house in embu( not a lodging) with bed and breakfast. I was not alone.
Your government is not telling you that it started adopting the makufuli style a long time ago.

What I am telling you is that you may think you know COVID... but you don’t.

Quote:
US scientists have found the first direct evidence that coronavirus could infect the human brain and replicate inside its cells, heightening concern about the disease’s poorly understood neurological symptoms.

Anyway - let’s see where this recklessness will take us. Right now the music is in India, Pakistan and Afghanistan (I think I know more people there that had it than those who haven’t... no one said it was close to a “homa”). Will it blow up here? Let’s see... I saw a plane full Indians running away from Tanzania today... running away from a Covid free country to a country that’s 4th on the list of countries with Covid cases... what do I know... niko hapa kenya. Wacha tusubiri tuone ujuaji wetu utatupeleka wapi.

I don't know why you are telling us or me this. Unless you think Mr kagwe is a wazuan aka fyatu. I cannot influence any government policies on this pandemic.
I am just a cheerleader of what our government is doing. I am an admirer of what Mr makufuli is doing.

I also don't know what we are waiting to see after 5 months of living with this infection. hii kitu ni homa tu.
If you talk of corona affecting your brain there is also a small information that you should know. The most visible symptom of cerebral malaria is hallucinations and paranoia. Mainly characterised by visions of mythical monsters and wild outbursts of warnings to the people near you of imminent danger that is yet to come.
Now you know there are far worse deseases that affect the brain with servere outcomes than covid.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
masukuma
#2022 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2020 11:21:06 AM

mpobiz wrote:
masukuma wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Now that the house on the hill has been declared a covid hotspot. It should be closed down and all its occupants should be taken to the isolation centre in KU. The house in Karen should now be declared the New white house and its main occupant be declared the leader for the next 24days.
This thing is everywhere and somehow this information validatea my 3million estimate.

Back to the above topic.
Though some of you may burry their heads in the sand and pretend that they can't see that the government has already abandoned the strict measures and everything now is about 70% normal. Hotels and bars are open. I recently spent two nights in a guest house in embu( not a lodging) with bed and breakfast. I was not alone.
Your government is not telling you that it started adopting the makufuli style a long time ago.

Quote:
US scientists have found the first direct evidence that coronavirus could infect the human brain and replicate inside its cells, heightening concern about the disease’s poorly understood neurological symptoms.

Anyway - let’s see where this recklessness will take us. Right now the music is in India, Pakistan and Afghanistan (I think I know more people there that had it than those who haven’t... no one said it was close to a “homa”). Will it blow up here? Let’s see... I saw a plane full Indians running away from Tanzania today... running away from a Covid free country to a country that’s 4th on the list of countries with Covid cases... what do I know... niko hapa kenya. Wacha tusubiri tuone ujuaji wetu utatupeleka wapi.

I don't know why you are telling us or me this. Unless you think Mr kagwe is a wazuan aka fyatu. I cannot influence any government policies on this pandemic.
I am just a cheerleader of what our government is doing. I am an admirer of what Mr makufuli is doing.

I also don't know what we are waiting to see after 3-4 months of living with this infection with social distancing measures in place. "hii kitu ni homa tu" is something I have never heard from the mouth of a person who I personally know that has been infected by this thing.

If you talk of corona affecting your brain there is also a small information that you should know. The most visible symptom of cerebral malaria is hallucinations and paranoia. Mainly characterised by visions of mythical monsters and wild outbursts of warnings to the people near you of imminent danger that is yet to come.
Now you know there are far worse deseases that affect the brain with servere outcomes than covid.

All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
murchr
#2023 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2020 4:59:01 PM

Seems like another Rona is brewing in Beijing China. Two wet markets closed so far. Its time movement from China is stopped. We cant handle another fatal disease at this rate.

On the vaccine

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
radiomast
#2024 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2020 6:01:27 PM

murchr wrote:
Seems like another Rona is brewing in Beijing China. Two wet markets closed so far. Its time movement from China is stopped. We cant handle another fatal disease at this rate.

Covid-20 is here people
mpobiz
#2025 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2020 10:34:54 PM

masukuma wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
masukuma wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Back to the above topic.

Quote:

I also don't know what we are waiting to see after 3-4 months of living with this infection with social distancing measures in place. "hii kitu ni homa tu" is something I have never heard from the mouth of a person who I personally know that has been infected by this thing.

It's now very clear why we always hear of two diffrent Kenyas in this country.
only 10% of people are observing guidelines outlined by the government.
Get out of your little cocoon and walk through some of the informal settlements around town and tell me where you will see social distance measures being taken. That is where 80% of Nairobi live.
What happened to the kibra outbreak? Where Did the testers go?
Yesterday it was reported that the corona is in the white house.
If this thing can spread so fast and even reach those high places.. imagine the situation on the other side of town.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
masukuma
#2026 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 8:17:33 AM

Ask this guy kama what he had was “homa”
mpobiz
#2027 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 10:11:46 AM

masukuma wrote:

Though I don't like relying on the so called "official" figures 99.9% of recoveries in Africa happen after a concoction of maji ya ndimu or malimau. furthermore we all know that ICU in kenya only means a simple oxygen treatment. the jamaa was only having anxiety attacks because of you and your useless government scare tactics. I know he was just ok.
One major fact is that this is a recovery and not a death. Hii kitu ni homa tu.
T-Bag
#2028 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 10:32:53 AM

Tanzania to reopen schools after 3-month closure.

This can only mean two things:-
Either
1. Magufuli knowns something we all dont and has been right all along or
2. He has decided to go for herd immunity

Either way....this does not add up...he needs to release infor so the world can learn from
I AM trust in GOD, I AM belief in THYSELF
mpobiz
#2029 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 10:59:24 AM

mpobiz wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Though I don't like relying on the so called "official" figures 99.9% of recoveries in Africa happen after a concoction of maji ya ndimu or malimau. furthermore we all know that ICU in kenya only means a simple oxygen treatment. the jamaa was only having anxiety attacks because of you and your useless government scare tactics. I know he was just ok.

https://www.theeastafric...AMP-10hljjyz/index.html

kaka2za
#2030 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 11:59:45 AM

mpobiz wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
masukuma wrote:

https://www.theeastafric...AMP-10hljjyz/index.html

I don't know. I seriously don't know.
Most countries in West Africa have abandoned preventive measures. Life is back to normal. Corona is not even a topic for discussion.
Even International airports are open in several countries now.
Either we are heading to a catastrophe in Africa or countries like Kenya and Uganda are following the west blindly.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
masukuma
#2031 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 3:20:13 PM

T-Bag wrote:
Tanzania to reopen schools after 3-month closure.

This can only mean two things:-
Either
1. Magufuli knowns something we all dont and has been right all along or
2. He has decided to go for herd immunity

Either way....this does not add up...he needs to release infor so the world can learn from

I think I figured out Maghufuli... He says one thing and people assume he means what you think he means. He is not a madman. The devil is in the details. Look
Maghufuli Opens up the country for tourism - no Quarantine. All tourist hotels, restaurants, and bars in Zanzibar are open. Yes...
Guess what is being implemented in reality:
all visitors are required to comply with laid down regulations by the government INCLUDING adducing certification that they are COVID-free. The government will screen every visitor entering Tanzania and has already designated isolation centers to hold those who may show COVID-19 symptoms. Here, they will undergo comprehensive tests if they are suspected of having Covid. They will be required to fill in traveler's surveillance forms at port of entries. they are required to adhere to infection prevention control measures e.g. hand washing, wearing masks and physical distancing.

Universities and other institutions of learning resumed teaching and learning activities with strict guidelines.
Quote:

School leadership, academies and educational institutions should encourage students, teachers and their staff to wear cloth face masks when they return.

Authorities are to ensure soap and water handwashing stations as well as adequate supplies of other sanitation supplies as towels and toiletries.

Spacing is another requirement that they are tasked to implement. Students with signs of the virus must be tested whiles those that have contracted it must stay away till their situation improves. Universities that were used as quarantine centers are to be disinfected 72-hours to reopening.

As far as hospitalization is concerned - they send people home... ukifa - kufa nyumbani. No people with PPE burying you. Those that get sick - get sick. those who recover -recover.
thuks
#2032 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 8:51:37 PM

mpobiz wrote:
masukuma wrote:

These friends had a night out in Florida. Now, they all have Covid-19

https://www.cnn.com/vide...bar-warning-cpt-vpx.cnn
I care!
Fyatu
#2033 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 10:09:51 PM

mpobiz wrote:

I also don't know what we are waiting to see after 5 months of living with this infection. hii kitu ni homa tu.

Yawa!
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
mpobiz
#2034 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 12:44:47 AM

Fyatu wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Yawa!

Stop this act Mr kagwe. @masukuma has been busy advising the government and we know you have read his "facts"
Ignore them at your own risk
Fyatu
#2035 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 9:07:00 AM

mpobiz wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Yawa!

Stop this act Mr kagwe. @masukuma has been busy advising the government and we know you have read his "facts"

The mystery about Covid-19 is that common wananchi have not witnessed its horrors thus far. I bet most wazuans have witnessed the agony/horrors of say malaria(fever, baridi-joto,nightmares,stiff neck,death), and other diseases as tb,HIV/AIDS etc atleast once in their lifetimes but very few know how the critically-ill covid19 patient looks like. I myself have not seen with my own eyes how a critically ill covid19 patient looks like but has seen a cholera patient and a malaria patient and a pneumonia patient, tb patient, snakebite patient etc . I think if wananchi knew the pain and suffering covid19 can do to a patient then i think 90% of population would adhere to government regulations.

If it is true that covid19 has killed hundreds of thousands in the "mighty" US of A, and others like "Great" Britain and China then i think our worst is not yet here.

Looking at the official numbers given by MOH/Kagwe, it is obvious the numbers are growing. Whether our infection numbers will hit hundreds of thousands like in USA remains to be seen. Most scary is whether Kenyans will start dying 1000 per day like in other jurisdictions as we have seen in news media.
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
masukuma
#2036 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 10:05:56 AM

Fyatu wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Yawa!

The mystery about Covid-19 is that common wananchi have not witnessed its horrors thus far. I bet most wazuans have witnessed the agony/horrors of say malaria(fever, baridi-joto,nightmares,stiff neck,death), and other diseases as tb,HIV/AIDS etc atleast once in their lifetimes but very few know how the critically-ill covid19 patient looks like. I myself have not seen with my own eyes how a critically ill covid19 patient looks like but has seen a cholera patient and a malaria patient and a pneumonia patient, tb patient, snakebite patient etc . I think if wananchi knew the pain and suffering covid19 can do to a patient then i think 90% of population would adhere to government regulations.

If it is true that covid19 has killed hundreds of thousands in the "mighty" US of A, and others like "Great" Britain and China then i think our worst is not yet here.

Looking at the official numbers given by MOH/Kagwe, it is obvious the numbers are growing. Whether our infection numbers will hit hundreds of thousands like in USA remains to be seen. Most scary is whether Kenyans will start dying 1000 per day like in other jurisdictions as we have seen in news media.

these are usually signs of failed states... I have seen it before. I was in Liberia and I simuliad the stories on this thread. Its predictable human behavioir - I guess similar to the Kübler-Ross model but for infectious diseases. It may be a couple of steps first
(1) extreme caution and irrational fear; (2) doubt spread by conspiracy theories especially about 'the other'; (3) rejection of scientific information; (4) flooding of hospitals; (5) acceptance of the reality and adjustment to that reality

Watu waliwachana na Bill Gates?

People who are old enough on Wazua can remember when I wrote this
Quote:
masukuma wrote:
kysse wrote:
One can eat ALL they want,the world doesn't really care.

I find it extremely dumb to continue eating high risk untested meat during an outbreak,blame the goverment and put the whole world at risk because' eating primates 'is our culture.'
Well.. then embrace Ebola as part of the culture and stop making noise since hamuambiiki!!

Ebola is not yesterday's disease,the ancestors just didn't know what was killing them.

Some diseases we presently suffer from will find names a decade later.
Then our grandkids will say ' our ancestors used to..... 'Pleease note, it killed us we just called it witchcraft. !!'

don't confuse greed with culture.

this is the problem... ebola is their problem now due to the nature of the disease.... but, this is 'now' some zoonose will come and in the same way HIV sneaked in and became a global problem and not a Cameroonian problem - that zoonose will shake the world UNLESS the whole world decides to do something about it. We are lucky that Ebola is a difficult to catch disease but who knows what lies in the equatorial forests or even maybe it's already out and like HIV is silent and spreading until the day it 'kicks in'. In the same way the sahara desert causes storms in the US these diseases will not obey immigration rules and will come at you seated comfy in the savannahs. Ebola is a west african problem but a future one may not be!

sqft
#2037 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 10:41:09 AM

masukuma wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Yawa!

these are usually signs of failed states... I have seen it before. I was in Liberia and I simuliad the stories on this thread. Its predictable human behavioir - I guess similar to the Kübler-Ross model but for infectious diseases. It may be a couple of steps first
(1) extreme caution and irrational fear; (2) doubt spread by conspiracy theories especially about 'the other'; (3) rejection of scientific information; (4) flooding of hospitals; (5) acceptance of the reality and adjustment to that reality

Watu waliwachana na Bill Gates?

People who are old enough on Wazua can remember when I wrote this
Quote:
masukuma wrote:
kysse wrote:
One can eat ALL they want,the world doesn't really care.

I find it extremely dumb to continue eating high risk untested meat during an outbreak,blame the goverment and put the whole world at risk because' eating primates 'is our culture.'
Well.. then embrace Ebola as part of the culture and stop making noise since hamuambiiki!!

Ebola is not yesterday's disease,the ancestors just didn't know what was killing them.

Some diseases we presently suffer from will find names a decade later.
Then our grandkids will say ' our ancestors used to..... 'Pleease note, it killed us we just called it witchcraft. !!'

don't confuse greed with culture.

this is the problem... ebola is their problem now due to the nature of the disease.... but, this is 'now' some zoonose will come and in the same way HIV sneaked in and became a global problem and not a Cameroonian problem - that zoonose will shake the world UNLESS the whole world decides to do something about it. We are lucky that Ebola is a difficult to catch disease but who knows what lies in the equatorial forests or even maybe it's already out and like HIV is silent and spreading until the day it 'kicks in'. In the same way the sahara desert causes storms in the US these diseases will not obey immigration rules and will come at you seated comfy in the savannahs. Ebola is a west african problem but a future one may not be!

Relax. The world is not ending soon. The human genome has survived thousands of pathogens over the ages and will survive hii homa ya corona.
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
Swenani
#2038 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 12:01:49 PM

When you guys-the corona specialists-are done with this argument, please let us know what we should do
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
masukuma
#2039 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 12:04:46 PM

Swenani wrote:
When you guys-the corona specialists-are done with this argument, please let us know what we should do

I say - social distance, wash hands, wear masks, stay at home when you can. @mpobiz recommends that you go lick every pole in sight.
Lolest!
#2040 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 12:13:06 PM

masukuma wrote:
Swenani wrote:

I say - social distance, wash hands, wear masks, stay at home when you can. @mpobiz recommends that you go lick every pole in sight.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray