Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

22 Pages«<89101112>»
Why I reject the BBI
murchr
#181 Posted : Monday, December 09, 2019 5:16:13 PM

alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
tinker wrote:
Fellow Wazuans, there is something positive happening as a result of this BBI nonsense.

For the last few weeks, Baba Ngina has been around and not globe trotting. At least he has managed to launch a dispensary at Gatundu (or whatever that was).

To an average kenyan, a dispensary is more significant in their lives than a SGR (that no one uses) or non existing dams projects.

Going forward, as the debate rages on, I expect to see him more often 'at home' addressing real issues affecting Kenyans.

BBI has also brought prices of milk,coffee,tea, etc etc to the table. The only irony is that, minister of agriculture in charge of all above is busy tanga tangaling.

Disclaimer: I am not a fan of either TangaTanga or Kieleweke.

If you are expecting anything from Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta you are being foolish. He's only concerned about getting jobs for his friends. When was the last time you heard about that Big4 dream?

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! aii what happened to the psychopant in chief?

Kweli he refused to give you a job?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I give credit where its due. Uhuru has done nothing in his second term
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
alma1
#182 Posted : Monday, December 09, 2019 5:24:21 PM

murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
tinker wrote:
Fellow Wazuans, there is something positive happening as a result of this BBI nonsense.

For the last few weeks, Baba Ngina has been around and not globe trotting. At least he has managed to launch a dispensary at Gatundu (or whatever that was).

To an average kenyan, a dispensary is more significant in their lives than a SGR (that no one uses) or non existing dams projects.

Going forward, as the debate rages on, I expect to see him more often 'at home' addressing real issues affecting Kenyans.

BBI has also brought prices of milk,coffee,tea, etc etc to the table. The only irony is that, minister of agriculture in charge of all above is busy tanga tangaling.

If you are expecting anything from Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta you are being foolish. He's only concerned about getting jobs for his friends. When was the last time you heard about that Big4 dream?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Ati second term?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I guess you are going to tell me that in the second term only looto has been working..Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Haki guys, don't make me laugh I'm too old for this. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

murchr
#183 Posted : Monday, December 09, 2019 5:26:03 PM

alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
tinker wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Ati second term?

I guess you are going to tell me that in the second term only looto has been working..Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Haki guys, don't make me laugh I'm too old for this. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

What has he done?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
alma1
#184 Posted : Monday, December 09, 2019 5:27:34 PM

murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
tinker wrote:

Ati second term?

What has he done?

How would I know. Weren't you the one supporting him with your airtime on this very forum?

Sasa mnataka Alma nifanye nini?

murchr
#185 Posted : Monday, December 09, 2019 5:43:20 PM

alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
tinker wrote:

Ati second term?

What has he done?

How would I know. Weren't you the one supporting him with your airtime on this very forum?

As his supporter I should critic him loudly when he's letting me down. 2nd term 0%
freiks
#186 Posted : Tuesday, December 10, 2019 11:04:37 AM

murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
tinker wrote:

Ati second term?

What has he done?

As his supporter I should critic him loudly when he's letting me down. 2nd term 0%

He has done a lot in second term everyone can bear me witness. Especially since Waiguru got married he has done too much noise making na makasiriko mingi sana
Life is an endless adventure
Jump-steady
#187 Posted : Tuesday, December 10, 2019 11:47:09 AM

freiks wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
tinker wrote:

Ati second term?

What has he done?

He has done a lot in second term everyone can bear me witness. Especially since Waiguru got married he has done too much noise making na makasiriko mingi sana

Laughing out loudly
mpobiz
#188 Posted : Tuesday, December 10, 2019 12:12:00 PM

https://bomayangu.go.ke/

https://www.nation.co.ke...sAMP-vbw8sqz/index.html

Though we choose not to see.. a lot is being done and more is coming amidst all this noise.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
kaka2za
#189 Posted : Tuesday, December 10, 2019 3:07:54 PM

mpobiz wrote:

Though we choose not to see.. a lot is being done and more is coming amidst all this noise.

Jubilee has no problem launching projects. The school laptop project was launched in 2015!
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Gathige
#190 Posted : Tuesday, December 10, 2019 3:23:19 PM

kaka2za wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Jubilee has no problem launching projects. The school laptop project was launched in 2015!

Even the BBI was launched. Launching is Jubilee's other name
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Angelica _ann
#191 Posted : Tuesday, December 10, 2019 3:40:54 PM

Gathige wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Looked at the links and thought that sychonacy is such a bad thing i life. Lakini isorite.

By the time Kenyans do Ruto 5 years, watajua hawajui. There is likely to be a revolution because most of these who suffered/hardened under Moi misrule would be out of the way.

Problem is there are no alternative(s)
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
kaka2za
#192 Posted : Tuesday, December 10, 2019 5:56:39 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Gathige wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Looked at the links and thought that sychonacy is such a bad thing i life. Lakini isorite.

By the time Kenyans do Ruto 5 years, watajua hawajui. There is likely to be a revolution because most of these who suffered/hardened under Moi misrule would be out of the way.

We are damned if we do and damned if we dont.
At least back in 2002 we had Kibaki,Nyachae,Baba,Saitoti etc. This time hakuna!
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
alma1
#193 Posted : Tuesday, December 10, 2019 6:15:10 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Gathige wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

We are damned if we do and damned if we dont.
At least back in 2002 we had Kibaki,Nyachae,Baba,Saitoti etc. This time hakuna!

If you don't think you have an alternative to Looto, Babayao, Sonko, Didi, Sudi, Kuria and co, then your problems are not political.

You have psychological problems.

You can emotionally scarred and no amount of therapy can help you. Just another 5 years of poverty can wake you up.

Anything even a 2 legged tortoise is better the psychophancy brigade you are thinking of electing.

Mtukufu Rais Looto, baba wa taifa, mama wa taifa, nyapara wa manyapara, kiongozi aliyeletwa kabla yesu kurudi, aliyevunja vimbo ya nyayo na kupeleka ule jamaa wa vitendawili Canaan etc, will suffice as your daily dose of news at KTN news.

Your choice.

Amores
#194 Posted : Wednesday, December 11, 2019 7:57:48 PM

freiks wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
tinker wrote:

Ati second term?

What has he done?

Laughing out loudly

@freiks,sio ukweli...
I am happy
alma1
#195 Posted : Wednesday, December 11, 2019 8:49:51 PM

When you want to kill the mother bee, you start with the soldier bees.

The servant bees shall follow and help you kill the mother bee. In fact one of them becomes a mother bee.

I can assure you 100% you shall have a referedum. During that referrendum, you shall pass the BBI.

Those that were against it, shall all die and disappear from our view.

Aka Waititu...Aka Sonko.

Aka the thugs in our midst.

I actually like Uhuru...Some Jesus shit happened to him during his whisky. Now he sees the thugs among him.

I shall support a president any president, who get's rid of these thugs in our midst. Hiding behind their tribe and petty money.

BBI mtapitisha, mpende msipende.

Thitifini
#196 Posted : Wednesday, December 11, 2019 9:16:01 PM

alma1 wrote:

The servant bees shall follow and help you kill the mother bee. In fact one of them becomes a mother bee.

I can assure you 100% you shall have a referedum. During that referrendum, you shall pass the BBI.

Aka Waititu...Aka Sonko.

I actually like Uhuru...Some Jesus shit happened to him during his whisky. Now he sees the thugs among him.

I shall support a president any president, who get's rid of these thugs in our midst. Hiding behind their tribe and petty money.

Kwani is mawhiskey not one of them?

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
murchr
#197 Posted : Wednesday, December 11, 2019 9:25:59 PM

alma1 wrote:

Aka Waititu...Aka Sonko.

Wacha kelele, there's no path to a referendum
mpobiz
#198 Posted : Wednesday, December 11, 2019 11:04:44 PM

murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Aka Waititu...Aka Sonko.

Wacha kelele, there's no path to a referendum

No mbeca. That's the most critical huddle for this bibi
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Amores
#199 Posted : Thursday, December 12, 2019 10:47:01 AM

The president has said BBI taskforce indelee na kazi.

Meanwhile, a response to that on twira, "Tutaroga hii country until we fix it "Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Twira will kill be one day

Happy Jamhuri!
I am happy
Angelica _ann
#200 Posted : Thursday, December 12, 2019 11:16:07 AM

Amores wrote:
The president has said BBI taskforce indelee na kazi.

Meanwhile, a response to that on twira, "Tutaroga hii country until we fix it "Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Twira will kill be one day

Happy Jamhuri!

Kazi gani tena jameni?
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen