wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
AP car blown up.
Njung'e
#1 Posted : Friday, December 03, 2010 10:13:06 AM

In Eastleigh by an unknown device.Two feared dead.....Oooppps....Hii Walalo takuja leta sida.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
newfarer
#2 Posted : Friday, December 03, 2010 10:20:52 AM

Very scaring.I have all along been suspicous of the upcoming ultramodern multi-million buildings coming up in eastleigh.Its a timebomb when business rivalry starts cropping up among the residents there.No doubt that that the money used to build those buildings isn't clean money .Whoever has allowed this to go on in eastleigh is a traitor of the Kenyan people.Again I blame this on the 2 principals.They are the guardians of Kenyans and are therefore responsible for any injustice to kenyans
punda amecheka
MaichBlack
#3 Posted : Friday, December 03, 2010 10:23:14 AM

Njung'e wrote:
In Eastleigh by an unknown device.Two feared dead.....Oooppps....Hii Walalo takuja leta sida.

I asked a question a few weeks back and nobody answered. I guess the question was too hot to handle!

The question was "When will we finally wake up and deal with this Al Shabaab loving, money laundering pirates? When they take over our grandmothers' houses?".

And to avoid confusion, I am not talking about real Kenyan citizens. I am talking about the fellows who ruined their country and are trying to take over ours - some have even bought Kenyan citizenship - ID's, passports and all - using their ill gotten wealth.

Can we have this discussion in a bold manner. This is our country we are talking about!!! Anyone?
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
MaichBlack
#4 Posted : Friday, December 03, 2010 10:28:22 AM

newfarer wrote:
Very scaring.I have all along been suspicous of the upcoming ultramodern multi-million buildings coming up in eastleigh.Its a timebomb when business rivalry starts cropping up among the residents there.No doubt that that the money used to build those buildings isn't clean money .Whoever has allowed this to go one in eastleigh is a traitor of the Kenyan people.Again I blame this on the 2 principals.They are the guardians of Kenyans and are therefore responsible for any injustice to kenyans

@newfarer - Congratulations. Call it as you see it. This is what I'm talking about. This is our motherland and we don't have to sugarcoat whatever we say if it is about the well being of our country and our country men/women - or lack of it thereof!!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Ray
#5 Posted : Friday, December 03, 2010 10:37:02 AM

How i wish we could load them into any empty container and ship them back to Somalia.
Impunity
#6 Posted : Friday, December 03, 2010 10:38:03 AM

Iraq style attack;lets be all vigilant especially this festive season.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

bwenyenye
#7 Posted : Friday, December 03, 2010 10:50:29 AM

Very sad news indeed. I sure hope that there will no cover up. You know, the ones that go like..' eee the car was blown up by a grenade that was being carried by the AP'.. We know who love these kinds of useless lies instead of truths. Let us face this thng Head on. Ni kubaya good people.

I was rading a story the other day of how the social classes in Kenya have been pushed down such that the middle class cannot afford to live in the neighbourhoods designed for them and so push downwards causing havoc on the lower classes. This can be explained in one way. Another class has come from elsewhere and is pushing the middle class out of position and so distorting everything.

Personally I do not think these guys will do us any good. They will turn this place to be what they know best.A ghost town.
I Think Therefore I Am
Intelligentsia
#8 Posted : Friday, December 03, 2010 10:51:58 AM

so even if we don't have all the facts, we have already concluded it is walalos? Shame on you
Sober
#9 Posted : Friday, December 03, 2010 11:06:55 AM

With two just injured i presume it was not a grenad. Maybe a kerosene bomb.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
bwenyenye
#10 Posted : Friday, December 03, 2010 11:16:20 AM

@ Intel,
Whether they did it or not, there is a festering problem that is affecting al Kenyans. Italiupka vibaya sana.. Remember the riots in town the other day about the Jamaican Cleric? You sure are @ Intel, you should know better about the underlying romoured cause of the riot.

@ Sober,

I agree with you. But ngoja a guy comes on TV with a Khaki uniform. Utashangaa at the theory he comes up with and more so his usual conclusion... we are investigating and we will leave no stone unturned... the usual hogwash..
I Think Therefore I Am
Sober
#11 Posted : Friday, December 03, 2010 12:03:32 PM

Sisi kama wakaäzi wa eastleigh tunaomba serikaki itusaidie...
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
Njung'e
#12 Posted : Friday, December 03, 2010 12:09:03 PM

A grenade attack....One dead,three injured.
QD
#13 Posted : Friday, December 03, 2010 1:33:45 PM

Sasa ba riya wanataka nini? kubaf warudi somalia
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence
Impunity
#14 Posted : Friday, December 03, 2010 2:22:09 PM

Njung'e wrote:

@Njunge, you must operating a shoe stall at Garisa lodge, u r getting the updates faster than they happen!
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Mtu Biz
#15 Posted : Friday, December 03, 2010 2:23:32 PM

Watched the KTN news at 1.00.

'Blown up' is a tad sensational..
Sola Scriptura

Njung'e
#16 Posted : Friday, December 03, 2010 2:32:28 PM

Impunity wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

@Njunge, you must operating a shoe stall at Garisa lodge, u r getting the updates faster than they happen!
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

@Impunity,
Brari USERLaughing out loudly smile
callaspade
#17 Posted : Friday, December 03, 2010 3:35:49 PM

..sometime ago,someone threw a grenade at a police road block near westlands.
...during the jamia mosque demos,a policeman was short in the neck

....at Uhuru park,two grenades were thrown and killed 7 plus people.

...eastleigh,grenade thrown into an AP vehicle,one confirmed dead.

...the trend is obviously getting worse....use a thief to catch a thief,that may work d'oh!
FundamentAli
#18 Posted : Friday, December 03, 2010 3:57:24 PM

Sober wrote:
Sisi kama wakaäzi wa eastleigh tunaomba serikaki itusaidie...

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

How? Your request is comical
Intelligentsia
#19 Posted : Friday, December 03, 2010 5:40:11 PM

http://www.capitalfm.co....nyan-capital-10743.html

where did this walalos involved story come from?
Sober
#20 Posted : Friday, December 03, 2010 6:11:19 PM

And some journalist just asked Annan he this had anything to do with this. He just laughed and said he wasn't aware of it.